Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

As soon as I was diagnoses with cancer I started doing a lot of self research. I was at the health store twice a week & spent $100's of dollars on pills like cranberry, shark cartilage, eye of newt, tarantula hair, etc...(ok, just the shark cartilage & cranberry is correct) no clue if it did anything. Probably not. But when you are desperate you will try anything. Hell, if I was told eating a hippopotamus' vagina would have cured me I would have.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Yeah, you'd eat a Hippo but You wont change your crappy diet, mood or lifestyle...

I like when people die of cancer and everyone says "he lost his battle with cancer"...

There was usually no battle, the cancer kicked ass and the pussy crawled in the corner and died...

Your Cancer is gonna come back, dude and you need to be proactive...

You can fight it off, and that BTT supplement is a good way to start...

The Clemson study I posted proved these Youngevity products "inhibit of the growth of more cancerous cells, preventing further malignant multiplication and growth of unhealthy cells."

Based on that alone, you should give it a $40 try...

Then you need to stop eating shit that is known to cause cancer...

You cannot eat nitrates or nitrites that is in 90% of all processed meats...

You cannot eat fried food or any overheated oils...

Overheating oils or meat fat or butter causes free radicals, Heterocyclic amines and acrylamides are carcinogenic and cause inflammation...

Stop eating sugar, it feeds cancer and supresses the immune system...

I would also say stop eating oils as they oxidize and again are a source of free radicals...

Butter is better, but never overheated...

And on and on...

Anyway, Sadist, I'm just rambling...

But even though I'm just a stupid hick cunspiracy nut, I do care about people and I'm fascinated with subjects like this...

Gimme a holla any time...

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Yeah, you'd eat a Hippo but You wont change your crappy diet, mood or lifestyle...

I like when people die of cancer and everyone says "he lost his battle with cancer"...

There was usually no battle, the cancer kicked ass and the pussy crawled in the corner and died...

Your Cancer is gonna come back, dude and you need to be proactive...

You can fight it off, and that BTT supplement is a good way to start...

The Clemson study I posted proved these Youngevity products "inhibit of the growth of more cancerous cells, preventing further malignant multiplication and growth of unhealthy cells."

Based on that alone, you should give it a $40 try...

Then you need to stop eating shit that is known to cause cancer...

Go fuck yourself. I have family members that are FIGHTING THE BATTLE as we speak....and one of them is the epitome of healthy living, has been for years. The night he had the seizure that led to his diagnosis? He went on a 95 km bike ride that day.

And who the hell are you to tell Sadaist to change his lifestyle....you have no Fucking clue what his lifestyle may be.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

That's a pretty insensitive thing to post. Hoping for a modding position?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Every now and then you post something that surprises me...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              He WAS a mod you stupid dick! I've never posted anything like that....and yes he's a cunt!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Go fuck yourself. I have family members that are FIGHTING THE BATTLE as we speak....and one of them is the epitome of healthy living, has been for years. The night he had the seizure that led to his diagnosis? He went on a 95 km bike ride that day.

And who the hell are you to tell Sadaist to change his lifestyle....you have no Fucking clue what his lifestyle may be.
                Ang, stop. Consider what is truly being said, and let it slide. Without a doubt, there isn't a soul here that hasn't lost a loved one, or are currently witnessing the decline of one's facilities due to cancer or any other immunity.

Yeah, you can get pissed at the remarks made by others who are incapable of fathoming the harrowing hardship, yet ultimately, it's a waste of your own strength and energy.

I'm not fucking around here. Do what I do, and for once, I really do know of where I speak: Ignore it, yet if you must acknowledge it, turn into positive efforts. Take that anger that we all share, and rather than wasting it on a dumb rock band web site, put that force toward doing whatever ya can for the concerned loved one.

Yeah, the shit I'm witnessing drains my energy and more often than not, provokes me to drink myself to sleep most nights. It's like having a monkey or vampire on your back or neck 24/7. So personally, I can not afford to waste time, effort nor intelligence arguing battles in cyberspace that I'll never win, let alone are pretty much bone-headedly dumb to engage in the first place.

The few positive thoughts I have left over I share with you, yours, and anyone else out there going through the same turmoil.

Be strong, hang in there, and in my favorite quote from Clint Eastwood's Heartbreak Ridge:

Don't give the prick(s) the satisfaction, sir.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Calm down, dumbass...

Stress is bad for you...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Calm down, dumbass...

Stress is bad for you...
                    Which is why when something pisses me off, I don't hold it in.

Primal scream therapy...works great!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I've never posted anything like that.
                      Who said you did? Back to the subject please.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Every now and then you post something that surprises me...
                        With the exception of one group of peeps I get along with most people here. I'll leave it at that. This is a serious subject.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Thanks Angel. Appreciate the support. But Elvis & I get along just fine. He is right in that I do nothing to "fight" off cancer coming back. My lifestyle for health is shit. But I kinda don't care. I think a lot of getting cancer has to do with genetics & a lot less with how we live than we would like to believe. You always see these super healthy lifestyle people getting something bad & dying young....then you got people like Charlie Sheen who will live to 97. No rhyme or reason. My grandparents & great-grandparents all smoked, drank, ate tons of butter, lard, sugar, red meat, etc and all lived into their 90's. None of them ever took a vitamin in their life. So I don't really know how much it makes a difference. I do know that I'm not helping my cause. A lot of it is just being in a crappy place in life where I just don't have the money to live as healthy as I would like, but I also admit to that being somewhat of an excuse as well. I can't afford the ideal lifestyle, but I sure could be living healthier than I currently am.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

And in no was was I trying to be a dick dude...

I know we're cool and I was just stating my mind as always...

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Which is why when something pisses me off, I don't hold it in.

Primal scream therapy...works great!

It's not good to hold anything in. I don't even like to hold back a sneeze. Feels way too good to just let those suckers rip.

AAACCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by sadaist

Chemo is awful. Wish I had some tips but I don't. It just sucks & he has to find anything he can to grasp on to. One big thing that pulled me through was we planned a 7 day Mexico cruise for right after my chemo ended. So it gave me motivation each day to get through it & once over I had about 10 days to try & regain as much health as possible for the cruise. I was still pretty sick on the cruise & had no appetite.......but I really loved seeing those places in Mexico.

That musy be awful!!! I can't even imagine what it feels like or how people find motivation to stick through it. If somebody told me this morning when my hangover was worst "Do you wanna die now?" I'd be like "YES". I'd never be able to take much of nausea and just feeling bad that serious illness causes. We don't have cancer in my family. The fact is, thank god, that I don't think I even know anybody who has had it. I hope it will stay that way.

What does chemo feel like? What do they do when you're there?
                                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...