X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
    Diabetic toenails in the elderly. Sad sad stuff that has to be dealt with by a podiatrist with a dremel tool.
    I used to accompany an elderly lady to the podiatrist who had diabetic toenails. Terrible!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

When that first Batman movie starring Michael Keaton came out in the late eighties, there were a shitload of tie-ins and merchandise available. Naturally Converse had some Chuck Taylors for sale, and I bought both versions available. For some reason, the Joker ones were better than the Batman ones, which always looked somewhat less than inspired.

For work, I've been buying and wearing a pair of these for roughly the past twenty years or so. Sure they are clunky as all hell, yet the foot protection and support they provide is unequaled by any pair of tennis, running or so-called orthopedic work shoe out there.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
        I can't believe you googled that. :vomit:

Aussie chicks have the best feet. All brown and toned. (and tatt free, please!).

My favourite shoes is sensible. My second favourite shoes are footjoy superlites.
        I can't believe it either. You're welcome, guys.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The new Sarah Jessica Parker model... this is so wrong on so many levels. Must come with a guarantee to face plant or bust your ass in less than 30 steps.

If you are wondering... all the talk of grooming being indicators reminded me of an old adage about judging horses owners by a horses hooves... search and you never know what you'll find...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Those boots look like kinky sex toys.

Oh dear.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              The new Sarah Jessica Parker model... this is so wrong on so many levels. Must come with a guarantee to face plant or bust your ass in less than 30 steps.

If you are wondering... all the talk of grooming being indicators reminded me of an old adage about judging horses owners by a horses hooves... search and you never know what you'll find...
              Didn't know SJP was into pony-play

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Ya know, there are actually women who'd buy those. Granted, they're nearly all fat rednecks who have those goddamn "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" stickers on the rear window of their trucks. Why is it that every single time I see one of those stickers the chick driving the car or truck is uglier than a damn horse? Apologies to any redneck womarns here
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

My roommate just saw that photo and now thinks we're a perverted bunch of sex deviants.

Oh dear.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

My roommate just saw that photo and now thinks we're a perverted bunch of sex deviants.
                    Nah, not us
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I usually read this board in public, always keeping my phone really close to me, tilted down a bit, watching over my shoulder filled with paranoia that nobody is looking. You never know when something kinky will just pop up around here.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Hello!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Ya know, there are actually women who'd buy those. Granted, they're nearly all fat rednecks who have those goddamn "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" stickers on the rear window of their trucks. Why is it that every single time I see one of those stickers the chick driving the car or truck is uglier than a damn horse? Apologies to any redneck womarns here
                          You need to chose your redneck socioeconomic zones carefully... steer clear of VFW's and American Legion halls. Also note the year/model of the truck and amount of add on bling as you approach it... Newer truck, less bling generally means a higher quality redneck...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            Didn't know SJP was into pony-play
                            Take a good look at her face. I'd say horse shoes are appropriate footwear
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                              LMAO, that was so fucking spot on, Ford How come I didn't think of it

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                                Oh, THAT was the joke all along.. I am so slow sometimes. I need a vacation :-)

Comment

Working...