• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I impregnated my wife but didn't know to use shoe cream. No wonder she gets cranky with me...
    Lol, impregnate as in spray the leather
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VHscraps
      Occasionally I think I should buy some polish and shoe brushes ... but, I like the worn-in look. Not very good when you have to go to a formal event, I admit, but in my day-to-day life I can look pretty much like a bum if I want!
      You really should. Leather is a living material and you have to take care of it. If you don't use a cream, it will burst eventually. It's like out hands, if you don't use a cream the skin will burst. You have to spray for protection and cream for nurture. I qwouldn't use fat or wax thought... Just a cream.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Gucci!

Bitchun!

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
          Gucci!

Bitchun!
          Ok, love Gucci. But your taste in shoes is the worst. I've seen your avatar from some time ago, remember.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I bought some Gucci loafers at the Gucci store that is by the spanish steps in Rome. They didn't have any rubber on the heals and were slick as shit. I wore them to dinner the night I bought them and slipped on the carpet and my ass went down. If you want to break your neck wear Gucci shoes.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-10-2013, 06:57 PM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
              You really should. Leather is a living material and you have to take care of it. If you don't use a cream, it will burst eventually. It's like out hands, if you don't use a cream the skin will burst. You have to spray for protection and cream for nurture. I qwouldn't use fat or wax thought... Just a cream.
              Leather is actually pretty amazing. I went to a Titanic exhibit and they had some leather goods retrieved from the wreck and I was amazed at how good they looked. A wallet looked like you still could use it. I have my great grandfather's saddle. It's been taken care of over the years and it's still usable.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Italy needs to go off the Euro and back to the Lira. Gucci was cheaper then.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Considering Kristys earlier avatar, it just feels that she googles a brand and whatever google spits out, she "likes" it... Develop some taste of you own, woman...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well there's a reason the whole department store is geared towards women and there a little tiny corner in the basement that sells stuff for men. LOL! My sister in law used to work in the fashion and perfume industries so you would get along with her great. She was a buyer and went to New York every month.

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Doc martins ? They still make em . Am pretty sure .
                      I wore nothing else in my yoof
                      Yeah - google them and you'll see 157 varieties of Dr Martens on sale. That's the problem for me, though - they bring out this great boot, the 'Jeffrey' - fits like a glove, er ... a shoe (!) - and it's like a two season thing. Now you have to buy them from stores who never sold out their originals, or eBay, cos Dr Martens have new lines every year.
                      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                        I like them. But you HAVE to take care of your shoes. You HAVE to impregnate them and use a shoe cream.
                        Great. Now we have a sockfucker AND a shoefucker.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

What's next? Dr. Scholls condoms?

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            I bought some Gucci loafers at the Gucci store that is by the spanish steps in Rome. They didn't have any rubber on the heals and were slick as shit. I wore them to dinner the night I bought them and slipped on the carpet and my ass went down. If you want to break your neck wear Gucci shoes.
                            Douchecanoe

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              It does suck when you find something off the shelf that is like it's custom made for you and they stop making it.
                              This is why I learned YEARS ago that if I find something in shoes I really like, or for instance, Brooks leather motorcycle jackets, I buy at LEAST 2.

I had some British Knight hi-tops in the early 80s that I loved. White with blue and black trim. Really comfortable.

Now all high-top basketball shoes look like some designer was tripping on acid while getting his dick sucked by a homo-African-American-basketball player while designing shoes.

I refuse to wear them. I do like the Nike AIR stuff, as it is super comfy to walk in, but again, they seem to be unable to produce a plain white high-top Nike Air.

I need to buy new shoes right now. I bought 2 pairs of Nike Air running shoes about 6 years ago, and they are finally beginning to fall apart.

I hate buying new shoes. I wear a size 13, and 90% of the shoes I would like to buy do not come in that size, so I am usually forced to buy something I can barely tolerate.

It fucking sucks.

I will say this though. I also need to buy some combat boots. I have not had a pair since the late 80s, and they are extremely comfy. And I have never had the chance to wear combat boots with todays shoe inserts, as that sort of thing did not exist back in the day.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                , and 90% of the shoes I would like to buy do not come in that size, so I am usually forced to buy something I can barely tolerate.

It fucking sucks.
                                I'm here to revoke your Man Card dude.....

Sorry, rules are rules, and you were just caught complaining about shopping for shoes.....
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...