X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Ah, Tijuana. Home of nickel draft beer... Not especially good but when you're in your 20s and it's 5 cents a cup it's a deal you can't beat
    If you were a minor in San Diego. Ariva! Naive and hungry for pot, pussy, and booze. To score was worth risking any danger. New York City west it was.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      If you were a minor in San Diego. Ariva! Naive and hungry for pot, pussy, and booze. To score was worth risking any danger. New York City west it was.
      Avenida Revolucion!! The clubs down there used to advertise on San Diego radio - "come see how much you can drink!!!" Man, that was a wild place in the late 80s. And I've been told that the "red light" district is right there too...whatever that means
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

there are red light districts and red light districts .... Amsterdam's is top draw
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I had some friends going to the University of San Diego. During spring break I went down there and probably did every sordid and nasty thing you could do in the San Diego/Tijuana area. All done in a VW microbus with dead head stickers all over it. LOL! When I was unpacking from that trip I found a pair of girl's panties in my luggage. I couldn't figure out how they got there. I think I had a good time.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-07-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I had some friends going to the University of San Diego. During spring break I went down there and probably did every sordid and nasty thing you could do in the San Diego/Tijuana area. All done in a VW microbus with dead head stickers all over it. LOL! When I was unpacking from that trip I found a pair of girl's panties in my luggage. I couldn't figure out how they got there. I think I had a good time.
            Yep, that's TJ. San Diego was pretty damn loose too. I do believe that's where I was ordained as a Priest of Poontang - if you can't get laid in a town with that many hot chicks then you're a fag. Oriental and Mexican chicks too, little brown fuckin' machines...
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• fourthcoming

It's always been that way. I had a relative who was a commercial artist and was doing well working out of Manhattan. We went to visit her and I couldn't believe what she was paying to live in a dump. I think New York City was still broke at the time and looked it. The strange thing is it's the broke, grimy New York City people miss. They didn't have all the stupid nanny rules and frankly if you were a minor you could do anything because the cops were too busy dealing with bigger crimes. So really in the mid 80's, New York truly was sin city. It's where people went to enjoy sleaze. Now I don't know what it is. It's become too yuppie dip and too corporate sterile. But then you don't have a working class anymore there. You have the very rich and everyone else is on government assistance.
              It has definitely become very yuppie/hipster.......Brooklyn has changed alot in the last 15 yrs also. 20 something's all over the place pretending to be starving artist/barista's when in reality they are trust fund babies.

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Got a case of Heineken and two bottles of Bailey's in the fridge...

Good times.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I really WANT something to drink!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have a hankering for a Dark N' Stormy.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I have a hankering for a Dark N' Stormy.

I dont mind a bit of spiced rum , i gotta couple of bottles of sailor jerrys for my birthday but never tried it with ginger beer . It looks tastey will have to give it a shot .. no pun intended.
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                        It has definitely become very yuppie/hipster.......Brooklyn has changed alot in the last 15 yrs also. 20 something's all over the place pretending to be starving artist/barista's when in reality they are trust fund babies.
                        No more dudes on Flatbush that look like Dice Clay. I even heard they are building condos in Coney Island and people are complaining the slime factor is going to be gone.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-11-2012, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I mean CBGB's is a designer store now and the Bowery is full of condos. There will be no songs written about it anymore.

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

Dark and stormy popular in oz. bundaberg only please..

Or inner circle black and saxby's..

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

No lie, two weeks ago I got pissed on Fosters. They had a few in the fridge at the footy, I ended up having a few tinnies, yelling out a few Aussie doozies like "BALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! PUSH IN THE BACK? GET FUCKED!"

Ah beers.

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Although what is rom? Never had that.

Comment

Working...