X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

The funniest clip I have seen this year has to be that white girl dancing in Jamaica
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Daggering
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Daggering
        Hahahaha

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

In the 80's everyone was concerned the religious right needed to be put in it's place because they were going to take away free speech in the name of censorship. Ironically, who was successful at shutting everyone up was the liberals. They snuck in political correctness and hate speech laws and this and that. I mean they are every bit as bad if not worse than the people who want a theocracy. Now the politicians have laws that say if the government doesn't like what you said, they can label you as a terrorist, have the military kick down your door and drag you off with no trial to be tortured if they so choose to do so. Of course they cry foul if a republican does this but if a fellow team member liberal does this they support it. I wrote liberals off right there. What a bunch of liars. Everything they claim the right is doing they do and they have been more successful at doing it. It's team cock sucking more than anything. Either nobody has the balls to call this out or they have so much emotionally invested in it they just can't bring themselves to smell the capicino.

Conservatives believe and liberals lie
          Gerald Celente: I don't believe in anybody's political religion. Knock yourself out. You want to believe in your fairytale, that's okay with me but don't lay it on me. Don't tell me I have to believe in your political garb because I REALLY GET ANGRY! Who are you to tell me I have to believe in your line of crap? Have you been there? Do you know what it looks like? I've been there. I used to be standing inside the Senate chambers, a new guy, standing talking to my pal, talking about what guys talk about. And all of a sudden a senator would walk in and he'd have some flunky over there, opening the door so the guy could walk in. And my buddy would leave me and follow the senator like a little puppy dog and pull out the chair so the senator could sit down. Then my friend would come back and I would say, "What's the matter, man? The cat can't sit down by himself? He needs some help?" That's all politics is. You know what politicians are? When are people going to grow up? Politicians are the same jerks you hated in high school and college that wanted to be class president and head of the student council. The brown-nosers, suck-ups, overly-ambitious, insincere – and now they are telling you what to do and you are paying attention to them and you are bowing down? I have a line: "Conservatives believe and liberals lie." Arch rightwing conservatives, they actually believe their line of baloney. They say things like, "The only way we are going to make this country safe is to kill all them Muslims around the world." They actually believe that. The liberals, on the other hand, you point out one transgression of freedom after another that Obama has committed and they will come up with a line of excuses a mile long. They're intellectually intelligent enough to know that they are lying but they don't have the courage or the self-respect to admit it. For example, when Obama gets elected he says, the first day, 'I'm going to close Guantanamo in a year.' Guantanamo's still going on. 'Well, you know, he's not getting cooperation from Congress... Hey, listen. There's only so much he can do.' Obama just increased the war in Afghanistan when he put 100,000 more troops in there than Bush did. 'Well, you know, Obama, you know ... the military is very strong and he's trying his best.' Hey, listen. Obama said he wasn't going to continue the Bush tax cuts that benefit the very, very rich. 'Well, you know, he has to do some deals to make things happen.' Hey, wait a minute! Obama just signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act that makes a belligerent – I guess they can accuse me of being belligerent because I think they are a bunch of people I don't respect. I can have the military now come over, crash down my doors, grab me with no charges, no judge, no jury and no trial. They can blow my brains out or send me to one of their favorite countries for torture or they can even torture me at home. How come he did that? 'Well, you know, it's the Congress.' In other words, they have invested so much in it emotionally that they don't want to admit they've been conned. And the intellectually intelligent enough know they are lying to themselves but they lack the self-respect and courage to admit it. I find in my research that the biggest offenders as Obama apologists are women because they all tell me, "You know, I like him," just like they like Clinton, the guy who sold out the government before Obama did. If Bush was pulling off what Obama is pulling off all the liberals would be screaming bloody murder. But by their blind aversion to this two-bit song and dance man they lose all credibility for themselves and what they believe. To me, they are the ones holding back positive change because they are invested in a fraud and a liar. - in Daily Bell
          Yup fuck PC!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
            You just needed to say "black bitch" didnt you?
            That in itself is not really racist,Racism being the belief that one race is inferior to another.Saying that she is a bitch just because she is black would be racist,But saying she is a black bitch is pretty much just a fact
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fraroc
                Commando
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                After seeing how fat the both of them are. The sex probably sounded like smacking a plastic bag half full of water. Nasty. I hope they wash their folds because that shit probably smells gamey as shit.
                Still a better love story than Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey.
                How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                  Still a better love story than Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Just for the fun of it

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

In my freshman year of high school there was a dude in my grade that got caught by the principal beating the hell out of it in the bathroom...walked in on him while he was doing the deed. He caught so much hell over that.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        In my freshman year of high school there was a dude in my grade that got caught by the principal beating the hell out of it in the bathroom...walked in on him while he was doing the deed. He caught so much hell over that.
                        I see now that you're from Texas, then you probably haven't seen the brittish show Absolutely Fabulous. I don't think it was showed in the US. But your story reminded me of an episode where Patsy hooks up and gets drunk with Saffys principal while she has a presentation

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

I was loving the Doobies playing in the background!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            Wow!!! I thought the manager was way worse then those two. Call 911?? As if they don't have anything better to put their resaurces on. They weren't hurting anybody. And making that kind of scene in front of the customers??? Is she mad? If I was one of the other customers I would feel very stressed by her yelling and making a scene.
                            Welcome to New York City. Lot's of scenes go on. Lot's of yelling and screaming. If you have a thin skin, you will get eaten raw there.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Welcome to New York City. Lot's of scenes go on. Lot's of yelling and screaming. If you have a thin skin, you will get eaten raw there.
                              I really don't like when people are yelling or fighting. It stresses me totally. Once I was in the bus, and it almost hit this truck, and the truck driver came outside yelling at the bus driver, I felt sick the whole day afterwards.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

It's called television programming for a reason. One of our neighbors has a PHD in psychology and she refuses to have a television in her home. She says the media is all owned by control freaks now and they have an agenda. PC came out of the media programming and the educational system. It's like the UN's agenda 21. They are using environmental concerns to sell a solution which basically is giving total control over to a few people. Political correctness is a clever way of making people afraid to speak their minds. We all are being corralled and herded out of fear of being ridiculed, getting a bad grade, or losing our jobs. Fuck it. Many people are tired of it.
                                Thanks, it's good to know somebody out there understands this!

Comment

Working...