LOL! Man Accuses UK Feminine Hygiene Company Of Lying About "That Time Of The Month".

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

LOL! Man Accuses UK Feminine Hygiene Company Of Lying About "That Time Of The Month".

Their response is hilarious.

Feminine Hygiene Company Bodyform Responds To A Guy's Complaint With A Funny Video

Ads for feminine products have a tendency to make a girl's "time of the month" seem like a holiday, with tennis and swimming and all sorts of fun things. One guy took issue with this kind of misleading advertising strategy and submitted a complaint via Facebook to Bodyform, a British feminine hygiene product brand. Bodyform responded back with a video that's pretty brilliant.

Before we get to Bodyform's response, here's the message the mentioned complainer Richard posted on the Bodyform Facebook page:

Poor Richard feels he's been lied to! Well, maybe he has been misled, but here's how Bodyform responded:

We loved Richard’s wicked sense of humour. We are always grateful for input from our users, but his comment was particularly poignant. If Facebook had a "love" button, we'd have clicked it. But it doesn't. So we've made Richard a video instead. Unfortunately Bodyform doesn't have a CEO. But if it did she'd be called Caroline Williams. And she'd say this.

The whole thing is dryly funny, but "Caroline Williams" toasting him and drinking the blue liquid is laugh-out-loud great. "You did that, Richard. You. Well done."

It's great to see Bodyform showing a sense of humor and responding back with a nice comeback to address the issue and make us laugh.

• Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Bravo, I think.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

LOL,Nice One.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

When my girlfriend & I got out 1st apartment, I remember one Saturday night being in line at the grocery store buying tampons, Midol & Haagen Dazs. Everyone looked upon me with pity.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Blame the moon.

I been there done that, lol.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            When my girlfriend & I got out 1st apartment, I remember one Saturday night being in line at the grocery store buying tampons, Midol & Haagen Dazs. Everyone looked upon me with pity.
            Did you ask for a price check on the tampons?

Comment

Working...