• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    It was off the Purple Rain soundtrack. I can remember all those songs being played in clubs. Back when the girls had big hair with lots of hairspray in it. I can still smell the scent of perfume, cigarettes, booze, and hairspray. Those were the days.
    In the movie, not on the soundtrack. Appolonia 6 and the Time had their own records outside of the Purple Rain record. Obviously the Time sold better. There is a bootleg version of the soundtrack that includes the Time and A6 tracks, along with some of the instrumental stuff.

When we went to Prince's show that year there were tons of girls in high heels, lingerie, and capes running around...and this was in December. Just crazy. It was an amazing time to grow up.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Either a person turns your crank or they don't. If you actually have to take time to think if they turn you on or not, then they aren't hot enough. It should just be instinctive.
      It is instinctive. I just don't wanna come across as easy

And if he's a jerk, of course I wouln't be with him, no matter how attractive I think he is.
      Last edited by envy_me; 11-18-2012, 05:52 AM.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        In the movie, not on the soundtrack. Appolonia 6 and the Time had their own records outside of the Purple Rain record. Obviously the Time sold better. There is a bootleg version of the soundtrack that includes the Time and A6 tracks, along with some of the instrumental stuff.

When we went to Prince's show that year there were tons of girls in high heels, lingerie, and capes running around...and this was in December. Just crazy. It was an amazing time to grow up.
        Oh the girls in those days were fabulous. The Time was a great band. My high school and collage years were in the 80's. It was a fun decade.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-18-2012, 05:57 AM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          It is instinctive. I just don't wanna come across as easy

And if he's a jerk, of course I wouln't be with him, no matter how attractive I think he is.
          Sometimes you are attracted to things or people and you really don't know why.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Sometimes you are attracted to things or people and you really don't know why.
            Yeah, but I can control myself. Remember, don't throw your pearls before swine ;-)

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
              Please! That is not a product of normal aging of man in his late 50's. That free radical damage due to heavy drinking and drug use. That lifestyle takes its toll on anyone. I think many men do look sexy in their 50's -as long as they take care of themselves but Roth, even with his martial arts studies - is not one of them.

Wait a minute here.

You are actually saying that an average 59-year old looks better then Dave due to Daves drinking, drugs and pussy. You are saying that Dave looks worse then an average 59 year old?

How many 59 year olds in real life do you know that look nearly as good as Dave?

Comment

• vaijuju
                Sniper
                • Jan 2008

How old is that photo?
                Probably Nov 2006 ! it's was for Rolling stone' mag ! more pics by the photographer Richard McLaren

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

How old is that photo?
                  Not as old as the one you posted. This is 2006, yours was 2001. Envy-1 Kristy-0

Sent from my GS2, bitches
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So? I'm fine with that. I'm sure for a man baldness much be an extremely self-conscious thing but I have no problem with it again, as long as he doesn't cover it up by use of hats, comb overs, plugs of the like. Hey, when was the last time you ever saw the dome of The Edge of U2?
                    It's in one of the photo montages on the Achtung Baby! album...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

So 1991 then.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Edge recently went to a funeral and the hat had to come off!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

From Roth fucking famous women to bald aging rock stars. Gotta love the Army

Sent from my GS2, bitches
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Well, in a way I do care just beacuse it rules me out. But I still love him. I wouldn't mind him being bi though
                            Lol I thought you were packing.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• vaijuju
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2008

She's beautiful. Good for him if he did.
                              I remember an interview (perhaps for french TV) video who dave said that he liked Princess Stephanie !

at 1.56 !
                              Last edited by vaijuju; 11-19-2012, 04:08 AM.
                              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                                Lol I thought you were packing.

Packing?

Comment

Working...