Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Can't understand why the Gov's biatch let's her kid play so far away from them, especially after that clothesline scene from last week.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I don't get that either. I can't believe what happened with that kid. That was shocking.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        I didn't see if the straps were undone! If they were then she's alive.
        Kind of hard to tell after second viewing, but I think they may have been undone.

Loved the kid taking out the one chick. Daryl kicked much ass tonight, too.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Twats
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Vandy!!! Get your ass home and watch this episode, ya bastid!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Kind of hard to tell after second viewing, but I think they may have been undone.

Loved the kid taking out the one chick. Daryl kicked much ass tonight, too.
              Yeah, that was a fucking shocker! I sure as hell didn't see that coming! I dig it because it's about damn time they stop living like this is just some little problem they can kinda avoid. It's the damn end of the world and you gotta do whatever you have to to survive! Even if that means arming 9 year olds! Everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse! Except the people I don't like! Hahahahaha!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Man everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse , you live in hill billy heaven a zombie appears where you live you would shoot it or fuck it . Your all armed to the teeth ... Well armed to the tooth

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Boys gonna watch it now , will report in later gentlemen . Hopefully pissed up

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Man everybody gets a gun in the zombie apocalypse , you live in hill billy heaven a zombie appears where you live you would shoot it or fuck it . Your all armed to the teeth ... Well armed to the tooth
                    Now, now, I have great teeth. Step Dave's a dentist, remember?

And as far as fucking zombies goes, are we talking fresh zombies? Like say if Miley just dropped dead next to me, like five minutes ago? Because I think you'd have to fuck that. I mean, she'd still look the same, and she'd still be warm. Yeah, she'd be hissing and growling and trying to kill me but that'd be just like fucking my ex wife so I'm used to that.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Really good episode , fuck knows what happened to little ass kicker there is more to that than
                      Zombie food .
                      Darryl gets cooler by the week , rick getting chinned off a one eyed bloke not do much

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I watched a portion of one episode once. Lamest show ever.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Homo!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Really good episode , fuck knows what happened to little ass kicker there is more to that than
                            Zombie food .
                            Darryl gets cooler by the week , rick getting chinned off a one eyed bloke not do much
                            I hope the baby got eaten. I actually want to see an episode where there's a zombie baby, like a 6 month old one. You could just kick it down the street like a soccer ball cause it couldn't bite you.

But, yeah, this was probably the best episode yet. Seeing the Governor go Highlander on Hershel was a shock, even though I figured it was coming. I think they drug the whole prison thing out too long, but then again they had to build that whole place from the ground up so I guess they had to get their money's worth out of it.

So the Gov is dead as hell. Rick and Carl are out wandering in the woods. Who knows what happened to Maggie - if I'd been there we'd been out back screwing when all this went down so she'd be fine. Who knows how many people actually made it on to the bus. So basically they're down to a small group again with no place to go and half of them are scattered, running around by themselves.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, Rick's kicking his ass, the scene cuts then cuts back and he's getting his ass handed to him. Atleast that fucker died. Would've been nice to see him become live food rather than be put outta his misery by Maggie's clone.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                That's like developing an opinion of VH by hearing part of Happy Trails.

Comment

Working...