X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Yeah, Rick's kicking his ass, the scene cuts then cuts back and he's getting his ass handed to him. Atleast that fucker died. Would've been nice to see him become live food rather than be put outta his misery by Maggie's clone.
    Yeah, there was no way he woulda survived being skewered like that, no fucking way. So it woulda been nice to see him ripped to shreds by the walkers. But it was pretty cool to see that chick put a round in his skull. Actually, we didn't even get to see that, which kinda sucked. It was shocking to see him just put a 9 mm in that little girl's head, but what else could he do at that point?

All I know is when the zombie apocalypse comes, I'm finding me a big brother like Tyrese to hide behind. That motherfucker is badder than Shaft!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Good thing the hotter lesbian lived.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

That's like developing an opinion of VH by hearing part of Happy Trails.
        Von's just grumpy because the radio in his buggy ate up his 5150 cassette!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Good thing the hotter lesbian lived.
          Yeah, I'm ready for some end of the world lizzy action!! I wanna see Maggie scissoring that chick while Glenn crouches in the corner, crying and hitting himself in the head for not being enough man for Maggie!!

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Yeah thought yip he is fucking with Hershel , didn't think they would kill off the voice of reason in the show .
            Second half I want less soap opera more fucking action , less rick and more Darryl .
            Yeah glad the gov got tho I wanted to see him as a zombie
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Stupid fake ass zombie show. You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch paint dry!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Yeah thought yip he is fucking with Hershel , didn't think they would kill off the voice of reason in the show .
                Second half I want less soap opera more fucking action , less rick and more Darryl .
                Yeah glad the gov got tho I wanted to see him as a zombie
                If they had cut the Gov's head off, before he died, would it have become a zombie head? I think so. I woulda cut that fucker off and then hung it from the rear view mirror of that bus!!! I'd have pulled the teeth all out too, so he can't bite anybody and just spent the next month tormenting the thing. Stick fire crackers in its ears and lite em off and stuff like that. Maybe use it for a pumpkin at Halloween.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality. Top fucking notch. He looked like he was gonna lose his mind at first and cave. Was glad to see him toughen up and say all the right shit.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Stupid fake ass zombie show. You couldn't pay me to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch paint dry!
                    Look here, pop pop, just because it ain't Lawrence Welk doesn't mean it sucks!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Fake !!! Wtf
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality. Top fucking notch. He looked like he was gonna lose his mind at first and cave. Was glad to see him toughen up and say all the right shit.
                        The guy who plays Rick is a great actor. I was sick of seeing him pussy around. It's the end of the world - shit happens, get over it already.

We should all drive down to Georgia where they're filming the show. Yall could get jobs as zombie extras probably while I banged Maggie's brains slap out of her head.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Look here, pop pop, just because it ain't Lawrence Welk doesn't mean it sucks!
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I was surprised Darryl wasn't more pissed at Rick for cutting Carol loose. I mean, she obviously was willing to get on her knees for the guy. You'd think he woulda been pissed as shit for getting rid of his poon!! And you know, if she gained a few pounds she might look more like Jamie Lee Curtis and then she'd be really fuckable! You gotta think of these things in the apocalypse!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                              That guy shoulda put his hand up her dress!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Agree, though Rick's acting at the gate was Breaking Bad quality.
                                Oh please. Over stating aren't we?

Comment

Working...