Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Not sure if the Onion's AV Club was watching the same ep I was. They gave it an A-. I'd give it a C-.

I'll still watch, but i'm about to give up on it. Zzzzzzzz....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I actually thought it was a good episode, and I wish Carl would get taken by the walkers. Or die of shitting pudding out his asshole. But I think we're supposed to be annoyed with the little cunt at this point. I agree the whole "Carl coming back and realizing he needs Rick" thing is heavy handed, cliche, and forced here with Rick conveniently being couch ridden after having his ass kicked by the governor, but there was some movement in the plot at least. I also thought Michonne's meltdown was interesting enough to carry the episode...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did anyone watch The Talking Dead after? LMFAO, the host (Chris Hardwick) was showing "zombie survival" themed crap. One was a flashlight with a seeming silicon handle that could perhaps double as a dildo. He said something to the effect "too bad Lori didn't have one of these, then maybe Shane would still be alive." The look on the actress that play's Michonne's (Danai Gurira) face was just priceless...

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Fuck that was hard work , I get the Carl story arch . Just most of the way through it he got on my tits so much I kept wanting to say fuck it and switch it off .
          The michonne stuff was ok but I can see if they carry on with the Carl shit people might switch off .

And zombie apocalypse equals running around in woods ... Again and again and again .
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
            And zombie apocalypse equals running around in woods ... Again and again and again .
            Yeah, that can become a problem. I read that the creator of the show always hated how zombie movies ended. Well, he'd better put his thinking cap on and come up with one helluva good ending for this show, 'cause no way in hell this goes more than 5 seasons total. Perhaps he can end it with a group of zombies munching on Carl's ass in a diner while "Don't Stop Believing" plays in the background.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

It should be like zombie land where they meet a celeb zombie and the final episode is machonne walking off into the distance with two zombie pets one Hagar and the other Carl

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Yeah, that can become a problem. I read that the creator of the show always hated how zombie movies ended. Well, he'd better put his thinking cap on and come up with one helluva good ending for this show, 'cause no way in hell this goes more than 5 seasons total. Perhaps he can end it with a group of zombies munching on Carl's ass in a diner while "Don't Stop Believing" plays in the background.
                Or at least strive toward the greatness of this alternate ending...

Nice riff on the finale of Newhart.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Yeah - explain to me why they don't just run a little further south to Florida? If it's the end of the world, wouldn't you rather have a cocktail and a nice view of the ocean instead of the inside of a sweltering prison?
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                    Yeah - explain to me why they don't just run a little further south to Florida? If it's the end of the world, wouldn't you rather have a cocktail and a nice view of the ocean instead of the inside of a sweltering prison?
                    Hell, South Florida has been home to the Walking Dead for decades before any zombie apocalypse even began.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

So watched the new episode ......... oh here's carol .
                      And america is just a fuck off big forrest yeah ??

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Lil' ass kicker and the hotter lesbian were the high lights. Glenn surviving, the low light.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Yeah , not sure of this shangri la called terminus . Sounds dodgy

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            Lil' ass kicker and the hotter lesbian were the high lights. Glenn surviving, the low light.
                            Glenn getting his ass kicked was a highlight of the latest episode, along with Rick strangling to death one of a group of sketchy interlopers...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I want Glenn to die!
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I didn't even catch the fact that Rick actually created time bomb walker to cover his escape...

Comment

Working...