Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        Claim!
        Fucking brilliant.

And nicely played.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Finale was ok. Not great, but ok. The ending was weak as hell.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I don't know, I think it was a good episode. The ending did suck balls though. It was obvious they were funneling them at the end. Duh. But...seeing Rick rip that guy's throat out with his teeth was perfect.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, the bringing down of the claim gang was the high light of the season.

Donnie, doesn't it piss you off when you see all of that roof top gun fire never hit such sitting duck targets? I mean, somebody should have gotten a leg or an arm wound at least.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Nah, it was obvious they were funneling them for a reason. But...no revenge for killing a couple of the Terminus wackos? That's kinda unbelievable. Well, more so than the whole zombie apocalypse thing, which is going to happen soon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Seeing Joe get his neck ripped out was pretty damn cool. Hahahaha, "what you gonna do now?" Well, I'll just rip your throat out with my teeth, you sumbitch. I think they should start teaching that in women's self defense classes, lol.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

What were those 4 or 5 Terminus goons working on when our gang snuck in? What was the point in having the lady deadpan whatever she was spewing into the microphone?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

It smacks of Logan's Run, her radio message.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I still can't believe that Rick's big secret at the end was "they picked the wrong group to mess with". I really thought for a second, he was going to say something totally off the wall, unexpected.

A co-worker of mine gave me a little heads up as to what folks at Terminus are really up to in the comics. I won't blow it, but it does make sense considering some of the scenery. Next season could start off pretty decent, but I'm totally prepared to put this show down for a while. Time to get in to Thrones mode.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

A co-worker of mine gave me a little heads up as to what folks at Terminus are really up to in the comics. I won't blow it, but it does make sense considering some of the scenery.
                          You aren't referring to what looked like leftovers of human bodies after butchering that I thought I saw in that fenced/caged area as they were being herded towards those train cars are you?

I only started watching this show a couple weeks ago. Saw some random episodes on the marathon this weekend. It's funny how parts of an episode can be pretty suspenseful, and then you get some schlocky B-movie style dialogue or storyline mixed in. Rick discussing the snare concept was a dead giveaway as to what was to come.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                            You aren't referring to what looked like leftovers of human bodies after butchering that I thought I saw in that fenced/caged area as they were being herded towards those train cars are you?

I only started watching this show a couple weeks ago. Saw some random episodes on the marathon this weekend. It's funny how parts of an episode can be pretty suspenseful, and then you get some schlocky B-movie style dialogue or storyline mixed in. Rick discussing the snare concept was a dead giveaway as to what was to come.
                            Yes I was and totally agree on the schlockiness.

I was told that the plates of hot food was uh, not deer or rabbit.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

My bro has the graphic novels and he spoils it when we are pissed , so yeah some of the shocks are telegraphed .
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

I was told that the plates of hot food was uh, not deer or rabbit.
                                Bingo. So this either goes two directions:

a.) the girl feeding rats to the undead is a clue that they can be placated, so those who setup Terminus have learned to "train" the zombies by feeding them scraps of their new recruits
                                b.) cannibalism, so now the living and undead will compete for meals

Comment

Working...