X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Yeah, it was pretty good. Glad to see most of the people in Terminus die.
    I saw this post before I watched the show tonight. I wouldn't exactly call it a spoiler though. It was inevitable the people from Terminus would end up dead. I just didn't know how soon.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Yeah, it was pretty good. Glad to see most of the people in Terminus die.
      "butcher or the cattle... oh wait, FUCK!"

Very dark opening episode.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Man it was messed up. The throat slitting scene was pretty hard to watch. I was down with Rick - I woulda been all for going back and killing anybody that was left. And he's finally got his balls back. This is the end of the world - you do whatever you gotta do, including killing just about anybody you come across. No more hesitation - you roll up on somebody and they don't surrender and swear their allegiance then off with their heads.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Fuck n spoilers ....
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

You know, I'm a pretty hungry guy most of the time. I tend to get bitchy about having a rumble in my belly around 3:37 every day. Just once, I want hear someone let out a "mother fuck, I'm fucking starving up in here!!"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They wasted most of Terminus but the leader dick is still alive and will recur this season...

I think they set it up by showing a little sympathy for the Terminus cannibals in the beginning being overrun and raped and brutalized...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, he's the hipster version of the Governor.

(Conan was spot on if you caught Talking Dead)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

I think I saw trailer footage of he and Rick collaborating later and talking about the faux-scientist...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

I didn't watch that before but I might watch some episodes in the future if CSI is showing reruns. I've watched a few of the SOA aftershows.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      They wasted most of Terminus but the leader dick is still alive and will recur this season...

I think they set it up by showing a little sympathy for the Terminus cannibals in the beginning being overrun and raped and brutalized...
                      You gotta be kidding me. They're gonna bring this idiot back? If Rick doesn't just blow the guy's brains out then the group should just feed Rick to the Walkers.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

You gotta be kidding me. They're gonna bring this idiot back? If Rick doesn't just blow the guy's brains out then the group should just feed Rick to the Walkers.
                        Didn't you watch the ending? Rick wanted to go back but the others convinced him not to.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I think I saw trailer footage of he and Rick collaborating later and talking about the faux-scientist...
                          ^^^^
                          That's what I was referring to. If Rick winds up collaborating with the leader of Terminus then the group should smoke Rick. The dude is one guy - how much of a help or threat could be possibly be to the group? No sitting down and talking, no trying to coexist. Nothing. Just shoot the piss out of the terminus guy and then when he turns kill him again. End of story.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It never ceases to amaze me how these ammunition conscious buffoons always have their assault rifles on full auto

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I don't think Rick will be wussing out. He spoke to the gov'ner face to face and he wanted to dead that guy all along. Perhaps the Terminus weasel ends up with some upper hand, like knowing where Beth is or some such thing. Either way, I'm thinking Rick will keep his "red handled machete" promise by season's end.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

It never ceases to amaze me how these ammunition conscious buffoons always have their assault rifles on full auto
                                See, that's the thing. Apparently all this went down really quick. The outbreak happened pretty fast. I mean, Rick wasn't out of it too long after he got shot. So there should be plenty of ammo out there. It's not like everybody had time to shoot it all up. Plus they're in the South and if there's one thing we got plenty of it's ammo, lol. But even so, you'd think they'd try to conserve some. I mean you can only carry so much at a time.

And there should be plenty of food around, since this all went down so fast. Sure looting would have wiped out the stores, but the houses should have more than enough if you got an entire community wiped out and empty. Of course, you wouldn't have any hamburger for your hamburger helper but there should be food around.

Comment

Working...