X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
    I'm guessing Kretin is someone from your country that fucked up your economy right? LOL I don't think Zsa Zsa could bring down an economy.
    Yes, she fucked up our economy and lot of people, Kretin is my N 1, Cristina F de Kirchner.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I only got 12 points for Thatcher.

I should have got another 12 for Dick Van Dyke but that motherfucker escaped a fire from his burning jaguar! Bastard!

Comment

• CVH Rulz
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2005

RIP Jan Kuehnemund

Jan Kuehnemund, the founding member and lead guitarist for the all-female glam metal band Vixen, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 10 after a long battle with cancer. She was 51. An official statement has not been released.

Kuehnemund was born on November 18, 1961 in St. Paul, Minnesota and formed Vixen in high school. She and singer Janet Gardner moved the band to Los Angeles in 1985 and, within two years, the classic lineup was formed with Roxy Petrucci on drums and Share Pedersen on bass. The band was later signed to EMI.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
          Jan Kuehnemund, the founding member and lead guitarist for the all-female glam metal band Vixen, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 10 after a long battle with cancer. She was 51. An official statement has not been released.

Kuehnemund was born on November 18, 1961 in St. Paul, Minnesota and formed Vixen in high school. She and singer Janet Gardner moved the band to Los Angeles in 1985 and, within two years, the classic lineup was formed with Roxy Petrucci on drums and Share Pedersen on bass. The band was later signed to EMI.

Ah, yes...the 'classic' Vixen lineup

I will say I always thought Share Pedersen would be a screamin' demon in the sack.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

I think I get some points for Roger Ebert.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
              I think I get some points for Roger Ebert.
              Nope, that was just betting on a sure thing.....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I think Nelson Mandela could be a gimme but prefer to go for the cunt list...

WARF scores 5 but at least I have the high ground.

Comment

Working...