X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
    No, what makes sense is criminal elements of our federal governmant staging shootings to disarm the american people...
    I have never seen you do your "conspiracy theory thing" before and I must admit, you're talented at it. 20 kids dead and it's big government? You've really got a screw loose.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Well, one 100lb weakling didn't do it with the handguns found on the scene...

The the gun that was claimed to be an AR15 was found in the trunk of the car...
      Last edited by ELVIS; 01-12-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Riiiiight....so two pistols are not able to kill multiple amounts of people....sure.....sure they can't....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Well, one 100lb weakling didn't do it with the handguns found on the scene...
            I have no idea how you guessed his body weight? Are you sleeping with the coroner in CT? But even if he was of slight build, the Bushmaster AR-15 derivative would have been the PERFECT weapon of choice for someone, as the AR-15 was designed to be easily fired by draftees/recruits that might be physically smaller and lack experience with firearms in general. You know, pussies like you--except in their cases the army would take them as they didn't have a history of being an addict...

The the gun that was claimed to be an AR15 was found in the trunk of the car...
            You see, this is why you're such a douchie cuntbag. You're only posting this lie here because you know most here don't follow the Front Line forum. But this was spelled out and this conspiracy shit was debunked to anyone but the thickest, redneck moron...

Some initial media reports during the confusion and uncertainty of the unfolding events reported that an assault rifle was left in the trunk of the car. It was just reporters and teleprompter readers talking out of their asses. Police later not only confirmed that this was wrong, but you yourself posted a video showing police lifting a semi-auto shotgun out of the trunk. POLICE say that the Bushmaster was used, along with the coroner who did the autopsies.

It's almost funny when you disparage the media as bullshit, then take them as gospel when it suits your needs. You selectively use the faux news reports from the day of the massacre or so as gospel (according to dumbshits and liars), but then you'd have to ignore the hundreds of media stories that described what happened after, along with the police and the coroner from that CT town....
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

What do you expect out of a fucking idiot?

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Now, how the fuck do I get that job? Can someone please refer me? You know I write gooder than anyone else here, plus I can do it from my current place of work, no problem.

And why the fuck is cadaverdog still here? More importantly, why is he still alive? Motherfucker. Or sock, in this case.

Anyways, gimme a referral.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Ya know what scares me more? Fucking zombies. Seriously, dude, have you ever seen The Walking Dead on AMC?

Better not read the comics, then. They're MUCH worse. You'll never be the same again & at your age, I don't think you could take it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Stopped at a convenience store last night. Talking to cashier-dude about finding silver coins in the change. He said he saves them so he can melt them down to use as bullets when the Werewolves attack. He sez he thinks we will get attacked by Werewolves before we will get attacked by Zombies...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

He's obviously an uninformed idiot...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

No. He was kidding you worthless shitbag.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I think this thread is brilliant...

...then again, I'm a Lounge shill...
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Better not read the comics, then. They're MUCH worse. You'll never be the same again & at your age, I don't think you could take it.

Oh, for cryin' out loud, where in the hell have you been? Seeing your name on a post honestly made my day, you bastard. Great to hear from ya.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Oh, for cryin' out loud, where in the hell have you been? Seeing your name on a post honestly made my day, you bastard. Great to hear from ya.
                              Well, a break every now & then does wonders. Goin' to the same dive every night with the same people, the conversations start to sound the same up to the point you know what that person's gonna reply to what that person just said.

It's not that you get tired of the people, no way in hell, how can you? Just the conversations. They'll still be the same when you come back, mind, but at least you've taken the time to miss them. And miss them I did.

Except for cadaverfuck, of course.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                                Don't you mean white woman?
                                Jill Stein 2016!!
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...