Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

In "Raw" Eddie Murphy said you can't have a show that is all about curse words, evidently in what passes for entertainment today that is no longer the case.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Remember how I said Gordon Ramsey was a bully? Well if you watched the show "Dance Moms" there is someone that is 10X worse. The owner of the dance company, Abby Lee Miller is a queen mother Mecha-Cunt that makes Krusty look like the Virgin Mary. I'm sorry but the way she treats those poor little girls is borderline psycological abuse. All of the moms fucking hate her for that reason, every day at least three of the girls are crying inconsolably because that bitch Abby Lee screamed at the top of her lungs in their faces.

I don't really follow the show for that reason alone, but I did catch a clip from one episode. In that clip, the girls are rehearsing for a competition and one of the girls, named Paige has a solo dance using a chair. The chair was supposed to have rubber stoppers on the legs so that it doesn't slip, but it didn't and Kelly (Paige's mom) told her that she'll have them for the competition. That fucking fat bitch Abby Lee THROWS the chair at Paige with all her force, missing her by mere centimeters. If that chair had hit that little girl, she could be seriously injured! The reason why she didn't have stoppers on her chair was because Kelly did a nice thing for Abby by making costumes for all of the girls for the competition (BTW the contract with the Dance Company said that Abby would provide the girls with costumes but that fucking fat bitch couldn't get off her ass and make them) .Obviously the other moms were in shock at what that bitch did to Paige and Kelly gives her the half-peace sign and oughtright says "Fuck you, Abby." I give SERIOUS props to Kelly for putting aside that "my daughter needs to be better than those other girls" attitude and having her maternal instincts kick in. The clip ends with Kelly REAMING Abby Lee Miller out about the costumes and the fact that she did nothing to prepare for the competition as stated in the contract. Once again, Kudos to Kelly for sticking up for her daughter and ripping that fat bitch a new cunt hole for the way she treated that little girl.

How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I wanna fuck Kelly so bad my dick hurts!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          Anyway...

Here's a comedy sketch about this whole "Kitchen Nightmares" show:

Of the 51 restaurants featured in the US version of Kitchen Nightmares, 40 are now closed.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Of the 51 restaurants featured in the US version of Kitchen Nightmares, 40 are now closed.
            Really?? That's scary as shit... Not Ramsay's fault, though...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The more I watched that show it comes across as pretty fake. It's the exact same story every week. He goes in, is disgusted by restaurant then they have a sitting where it's a total disaster because it's really busy. They say this is because word has got around that Ramsay is there but it's also because they send out a bunch of runners who say the food will be free that night.

There are a bunch of statements at the end of the show warning that the order that things have happened has been changed and so on. Sometimes you see scenes that are at the end and you notice the makeover hasn't been done yet and so on.

If you go online and read local reviews of the restaurant even the ones that are still open, they usually haven't changed much at all and go back to their original menu.

Ramsay is now an executive producer so we'll see if it gets some integrity but this is the guy that was selling the perfect family thing while in the middle of a 9 year affair with some tart.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fraroc
                Remember how I said Gordon Ramsey was a bully? Well if you watched the show "Dance Moms" there is someone that is 10X worse. The owner of the dance company, Abby Lee Miller is a queen mother Mecha-Cunt that makes Krusty look like the Virgin Mary. I'm sorry but the way she treats those poor little girls is borderline psycological abuse. All of the moms fucking hate her for that reason, every day at least three of the girls are crying inconsolably because that bitch Abby Lee screamed at the top of her lungs in their faces.

I don't really follow the show for that reason alone, but I did catch a clip from one episode. In that clip, the girls are rehearsing for a competition and one of the girls, named Paige has a solo dance using a chair. The chair was supposed to have rubber stoppers on the legs so that it doesn't slip, but it didn't and Kelly (Paige's mom) told her that she'll have them for the competition. That fucking fat bitch Abby Lee THROWS the chair at Paige with all her force, missing her by mere centimeters. If that chair had hit that little girl, she could be seriously injured! The reason why she didn't have stoppers on her chair was because Kelly did a nice thing for Abby by making costumes for all of the girls for the competition (BTW the contract with the Dance Company said that Abby would provide the girls with costumes but that fucking fat bitch couldn't get off her ass and make them) .Obviously the other moms were in shock at what that bitch did to Paige and Kelly gives her the half-peace sign and oughtright says "Fuck you, Abby." I give SERIOUS props to Kelly for putting aside that "my daughter needs to be better than those other girls" attitude and having her maternal instincts kick in. The clip ends with Kelly REAMING Abby Lee Miller out about the costumes and the fact that she did nothing to prepare for the competition as stated in the contract. Once again, Kudos to Kelly for sticking up for her daughter and ripping that fat bitch a new cunt hole for the way she treated that little girl.

God, I've seen that show. What parent would let their children be treated that way?? Not just Kelly, I mean all of them. Abby Lee is terrible. Which makes those moms just as terrible.
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...