What American Mall Restaurant Chains Do You Find Tolerable?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I had never been to PF Chang's and was very skeptical....

After all, I had spent almost 8 years in that area of the world, I've had me some good fucking Chinese food.... Not only that, but usually I'm content with the Mom&Pop Chinese shacks around town....

Anyway, my wife made reservations for about 20 of us for my son's graduation HS dinner....

Have to admit, I was really, really surprised at the quality of the food... It was night and day compared to a regular Chinese takeout joint...

Of course, I paid a pretty penny that night for everyone, but it was worth it....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps are like crack.....

Jus' sayin'
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps are like crack.....

Jus' sayin'
        Oh hell yeah bro, those were fantastic....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I had never been to PF Chang's and was very skeptical....

Have to admit, I was really, really surprised at the quality of the food... It was night and day compared to a regular Chinese takeout joint...
          It's the quality. In this part of Florida, all the takeout Chinese is trash. It's terrible and it's all the same. You could eat at 20 of them within a 20 mile radius and none would stand out. PF Chang's stands out because they appear to use quality ingredients. It's great sharing two entries on a date.

And I love the story of how Big Ben and the O-line ate there before Superbowl XLIII.
          gnaw on it

Comment

Working...