Say something about the person who posted above you!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I've never seen Zero to Crazy like lately, and over the dumbest fucking shit ever......

Sy goes POSTAL and quits the site over a thread where ALL he did was persoanlly BASH Envy for 12 pages....

[ where was DP's outrage there?]

Now DP goes POSTAL because I wont admit to calling everyone who was nice to her FAGS??????

Crazy shit.......

Sy, WARF, and now DP....

ALL HAVE MELTDOWNS HERE OVER A YOUNG LADY IN SWEDEN

Go figure......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Saying as my lame attempt to derail the thread died on its arse I suggest it's well late where you folks live and every body needs to just chill the fuck out .
      I could always close the thread.....

That's usually good for a FUCK YOU GOOD BYE ARMY meltdown.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I didn't have a meltdown..and envy hasn't deleted all her posts yet either..
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

You are probably right, HR. Obviously, shit is hitting the fan. Us against them, bla bla bla.
          At one point, I've considered leaving the army. Right now, I don't know. Every day it's getting crazier.
          And boy, I think it's not over yet.
          Friendships are about to blow up. And that's dirty. Growing up is too hard I guess.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I didn't have a meltdown..and envy hasn't deleted all her posts yet either..
            Yes you did....

And no one can delete all of their posts, not sure who told you they can....

I know she's sick to death of some of the people here.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Yes you did....

And no one can delete all of their posts, not sure who told you they can....

I know she's sick to death of some of the people here.....
              Well, you're probably right about that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

And if I ever have a meltdown it certainly won't be because of you.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Feel free to scroll back and read the last 4 pages of the thread, Donnie.....

You could see the froth from your mouth as you typed.

Is any of this really that important in your life?.....seriously?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

And as for "who is watching the bar?" comment.....should I be embarrassed I own a bar?

As for your "get a new lead singer" comment...... I left my last band almost a year ago.

Care to expose your last musical feat, and your last company to critique?

asshat.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

i personally could not give the slightest fuck.

the pussylicker's goodbye thread is running a close second, though.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                        i personally could not give the slightest fuck.

the pussylicker's goodbye thread is running a close second, though.

That was classic RA meltdown......

And it wasn't over anything more than a CLOSED thread that had gone 9 pages past being funny, basically just beating up on a female poster he didnt like....

The whole Krusty/Cadaver/Goat shit has me worn out too..... but Donnie claiming I called everyone a FAG for being nice to a poster pissed me off.

Should I give a shit what some fucking asshat says?....not really.

Guess I should get some rest since I need to open the bar tomorrow and go look for a new lead singer and all.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

And as for "who is watching the bar?" comment.....should I be embarrassed I own a bar?

As for your "get a new lead singer" comment...... I left my last band almost a year ago.

Care to expose your last musical feat, and your last company to critique?

asshat.
                          No Lounge - actually I admit that my bar comment was a low blow. I take that back.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

No Lounge - actually I admit that my bar comment was a low blow. I take that back.
                            Thank you.

Although peddling expensive beer to drunks is nothing to be proud of I suppose, I do my best.....

Not entirely sure what your issue is with me tonight, since we never had one before, but I appreciate the apology.

It's no secret I rode our friend pretty hard when she joined, I've never denied that, but then again many of us thought she was a troll. She KNOWS this, we've talked for hours about it, and had many, many laughs about it.....

Point being, it's Ancient Fucking History at this point, and why you chose now to go off about is beyond me...

Regardless, I have no hard feelings.

Except towards Phil.......I still loathe the French. Sorry.

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

Regardless, I have no hard feelings.

Except towards Phil.......I still loathe the French. Sorry.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

See, Phil thinks he can just smooth things over with a classic Ramsay clip.....

Okay, fine.....I surrender.

Comment

Working...