X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....
    I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.

I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!
      Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I often don't bother with commenting.
      Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013, 10:21 AM.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Until a Who Are You Fucking Now thread starts, I offer this...

Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reaction would differ from many in here.
        Last edited by DLR Bridge; 03-26-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reactionwould differ from many in here.

Let's just agree to disagree? How about that?
          Last edited by envy_me; 03-26-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!.
            Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I don't bother with commenting.
            I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Get this straight... I'm not making anything up but referring to what you have posted here. I'm not wasting my time to go search your posts but your statements are out there.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.
                    Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

Whatever.. You guys have discussed it enough for almost a year now.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

He has challenges with a lot of things. BTW, what were the posts that she supposedly said this stuff. Vette is clueless...

I'm not "defending" anything. Did I mention my thoughts on cheaters or anything? the only thing I mentioned is that it's a little asinine for someone who speaks one language to flame someone else over their grammar in their third one. As a moderator of a WWII board, I find that a bit silly and it's taken a bit more serious there. That being said, you, Angel, and Vette"LS5" are entitled to your moral high-grounds. I could probably point out a few double standards here that I know about, but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

BTW Zah, how does a teenage bot "manipulate" an older, married man?
                            yes
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.

Comment

Working...