X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Greetings from the Tilted Kilt in Kennesaw, GA!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

I made a very simple but delicious drink, Yellow Snow, (pineapple vodka and pineapple juice).

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is a good beer.
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by katina
            I made a very simple but delicious drink, Yellow Snow, (pineapple vodka and pineapple juice).

Think I had something like that with regular vodka a few years back - only it had some fresh pineapple in it, so it wasn't the typical canned or bottled juice. Blended really well with the plain vodka, so I imagine the flavored stuff would work even better.

Ironically enough, though it seems like a "summer" kind of drink, I'm reasonably certain I was drinking them on a winter holiday - probably Christmas Eve... possibly Thanksgiving.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

This is a good beer.
              Don't see the Goose Island stuff this far out west very often, but I usually pick some up if I run into it.

The "Bourbon County" stouts they have on their website look especially interesting

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by FORD
                Don't see the Goose Island stuff this far out west very often, but I usually pick some up if I run into it.

The "Bourbon County" stouts they have on their website look especially interesting

Looks hearty.. I'll keep en eye out. Do you have a retailer called Total Wine there? They have a selection that is mind blowing.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Looks hearty.. I'll keep en eye out. Do you have a retailer called Total Wine there? They have a selection that is mind blowing.
                  They just opened a Total Wine on the west side of town. Haven't made it over there yet, but it looks impressive from the ads they send me every week. I'm guessing it's similar to a place called "AppleJacks" in Colorado.... pretty much the Costco of alcohol.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

They just opened a Total Wine on the west side of town. Haven't made it over there yet, but it looks impressive from the ads they send me every week. I'm guessing it's similar to a place called "AppleJacks" in Colorado.... pretty much the Costco of alcohol.
                    Yeah, that's an accurate description. It's overwhelming, but in a good way. Do check it out when you get a chance.

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Holy shit this is good!

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Think I had something like that with regular vodka a few years back - only it had some fresh pineapple in it, so it wasn't the typical canned or bottled juice. Blended really well with the plain vodka, so I imagine the flavored stuff would work even better.

Ironically enough, though it seems like a "summer" kind of drink, I'm reasonably certain I was drinking them on a winter holiday - probably Christmas Eve... possibly Thanksgiving.
                        There´s only one liquor store here, that sells from time to time the pineapple flavored Vodka, we have a strong imports restrictions, so you never know if you are going to see the same product again, and we don´t have any canned or bottled pineapple juice.

I bought the fresh pineapple to make a Piña Colada or Painkiller drink, but the Wyborowa Pineapple flavored Vodka made me change my mind, so try it when you can, It´s really worthwhile, even in Winter!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Knarly! A nice, rich cold weather beer with a hefty 6.8% ABV...

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Knarly! A nice, rich cold weather beer with a hefty 6.8% ABV...
                            Is it super hoppy? I find the Sierra pale ale to be a bit much for my taste.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is it super hoppy? I find the Sierra pale ale to be a bit much for my taste.
                              Not, it's not as hoppy. Try a sample in the pub, some should even carry this on tap...

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A bit on the hoppy side

Not overly hoppy

This was juuuuust right! A good beer.

Comment

Working...