X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This should put me in to a nice Christmas slumber..
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Fuck no. That shit is shit. I tried one in Louisiana when I lived there. I think it's made from alligater assholes.
      Sorry. That was boudin not poutine. Boudin's some nasty cajun sausage stuffed with roadkill. That's what it tastes like anyway.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
        Poutine! Fuck yeah!!!!
        yeah!
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Cheers! and I'm back to Heineken now that Christmas is over.........R'N'R! Time to catch a flick.
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by So this is love
            Cheers! and I'm back to Heineken now that Christmas is over.........R'N'R! Time to catch a flick.
            You know.. I can only drink a Heineken if it's ice cold... any warmer and I just don't care for it... It has the reputation around here of being the official beer of douchebags - no offense, of course I'm just sayin...
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

Christmas shirts. Christmas Newcastle. Merry merry merry!
              I NEED that shirt - I'M A CLASSY MOTHERFUCKER! Where did you get it??

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Heineken is ok but tastes a lot better in Amsterdam , think the Dutch save the good stuff for themselves . It's the same as Amstel . Which is named after the first words you say in the morning after drinking it
                "fuck Amstel pissed"
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  We're going to a party tonight and I bought a bottle of Cab - "Smoking Loon". HA HA HA
                  And I didn't like it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Heineken is ok but tastes a lot better in Amsterdam , think the Dutch save the good stuff for themselves . It's the same as Amstel . Which is named after the first words you say in the morning after drinking it
                    "fuck Amstel pissed"
                    I lived in The Phillipines for a couple months and got hooked on San Miguel. It tasted so good there but I bought some at Liquor Barn here and it tasted terrible. Turns out they put formaldehyde in the beer they sent here as a preservative. That's why Budweiser tasted so bad oversees. They put formaldehyde in the beer they ship overseas too. That was the rumor anyway.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I lived in The Phillipines for a couple months and got hooked on San Miguel. It tasted so good there but I bought some at Liquor Barn here and it tasted terrible. Turns out they put formaldehyde in the beer they sent here as a preservative. That's why Budweiser tasted so bad oversees. They put formaldehyde in the beer they ship overseas too. That was the rumor anyway.
                      Riiiiight...

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

No, Budweiser pretty much tastes like shit everywhere. Except possibly in the Czech Republic where it's an entirely different beer altogether.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
                          No, Budweiser pretty much tastes like shit everywhere. Except possibly in the Czech Republic where it's an entirely different beer altogether.....
                          I used to drink regular Budweiser like it was going out of style but I got tired of having the squirts all the time.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                            Riiiiight...
                            He's actually right, not only with San Miguel in the Philippines but with Singha beer in Thailand...

Plus if you recall from "Good Morning Vietnam", the light in the loafer bar owner told Robin Williams the Vietnamese beer had formaldehyde for "flavor"....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

Still drinking Yeungling, this time on tap, listening to a bluegrass band on the sand on Anna Maria Island.

Beats the hell out of 40 below in MN...
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Oh God I love Anna Maria. Wish I could retire there.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...