Commando
          • Mar 2012

I had to work afterwards...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
            Yeah a retro 6-pack of bottles. Coors has something similar with the stubby bottles. Schlitz was as bad as I remember in an awesome kind of way.
            Supposedly they went to a "throwback" formula around 2008 actually divined from the brewers who worked there in the 50's and 60's before they grossly cheapened it out in the 70's, so it's not the complete shit we may have drank in high school. I believe at one time they outsold Bud. Even the snobs at Beeradvocate say it's 'not bad for mass produced swill' (paraphrasing) We can't get it here...

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Makers Mark at a Steel Panther meet and greet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Supremely shitty, but at what amounts to 50 cents a can, I'd be a fool to bitch.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  Supremely shitty, but at what amounts to 50 cents a can, I'd be a fool to bitch.
                  I bought some cheap beer called Buck Range once. I wouldn't drink it if it was free. I gave it away. The guy I gave it to gave it away.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Awwww man! I'm so jealous!!

Worst Beers Ever: #10 Boxer Lager

LINK

10. Boxer

Starting off our list is the one and only Boxer Lager. This a lager made by Minhas Brewery in Monroe, Wisconsin. I would like to start off by saying that this will not be Minhas’ only contribution on this list and if some whackadoo ever decided to strap a bomb to his chest and blow the Minhas brewery to Timbuktu, well, I’d probably make a statue to commemorate his bravery and the great service he did the world. The Minhas brewery pumps out some of the shittiest beer I have ever has the displeasure of forcing down my suckhole (I use such unappealing terms because it only makes sense when referring to such an unappealing beverage) and Boxer Lager is no exception. When this product hit the shelves last year, I was gung-ho about buying it. $11.99 for a 36 pack! Who has ever heard of such a deal (or for that matter, a 36 pack of beer) in their life?! Believe you me, there’s a good goddamn reason it’s so much for so little. The first few times I bought it I thought it tasted bad, but I could stomach it and figured that I could acquire a taste for it. I was wrong. The more you drink Boxer Lager the more you begin to despise it. After a month or two I wanted to throw up every time I saw one. And the problem was that everyone seemed to have their phase of it at a different time. I jumped on and drank it right when it came out, but it took some people a while longer to try this intriguing can of shit. So, every time I went out for about a year, someone was without a doubt drinking Boxer. And I would always ask, “Why in God’s name are you drinking that?” to which I usually got a reply along the lines of, “You get 36 for $11.99, I had to give it a try! It’s not THAT bad!” and I always thought to myself, just you wait you naive bastards, you’ll be ready to stab someone in the jaw which a screwdriver if you get offered a Boxer Lager in about 2 months because it is that bad. Also, the 36 pack seems like an awesome idea, you can just buy one case for an entire weekend and maybe still havea a few left over, right? Wrong. By about beer 12 you’re fuckin giving these things away, and the problem even bigger than you not wanting them, is that no one else wants them. You eventually give up and buy something else, and now you’re stuck looking at a fridge with a fridge filled 2-some odd cans of Boxer that NOBODY WANTS. It’s tagline is “Beer of Champions”, which I agree with under the assumption that their idea of a champion is a wife-beating alcoholic whose rage increases every they sip of their beer because they are realizing via that beer just how shitty their life is and that they’ve thrown it all away, just as the brewery that makes their beer has given away all hope of making something palatable. If that is their idea of a champion, someone who is to dead on the inside and drunk to realize that they’re drinking, then yes Boxer is most certainly the beer of them. All in all Boxer is a shitty beer, but the amount of it is what makes it truly awful and undrinkable. Not just how much you get in a 36 pack, but how many stores sell, and how many people are bamboozled into buying it thinking they’re getting deal, when all their getting is beers to fill their fridge with that no one wants. So please Minhas, ENOUGH IS ENOUGHT! Boxer is with out a doubt one of the worst beers I’ve ever had, and deserves the #10 spot to start this list.

You picked a winner!
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Never heard of the stuff, but just judging by the name alone, I would imagine it either resembles dog piss, or something that was wrung out of somebody's gym shorts after a 15 round fight.

Either one isn't a very appetizing image for a beer
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Satan
                        Never heard of the stuff, but just judging by the name alone, I would imagine it either resembles dog piss, or something that was wrung out of somebody's gym shorts after a 15 round fight.
                        It was more like the latter. I think. I haven't sampled dog piss yet.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I bought some cheap beer called Buck Range once. I wouldn't drink it if it was free. I gave it away. The guy I gave it to gave it away.
                          Yeah, I'm thinking I better have some folks over to blow through this case o' foul swill.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            Yeah, I'm thinking I better have some folks over to blow through this case o' foul swill.
                            If it's as bad as it sounds don't invite anyone you like. Just invite people you don't like. If it's really bad they probably won't come back.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

Cheap shitty beer always wins over no beer...

Icy cold on a hot day there's no such thing as bad beer!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
                                Cheap shitty beer always wins over no beer...

Icy cold on a hot day there's no such thing as bad beer!

Miller_Fortune_6-pack.png
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...