X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Get England out of Ireland!!

Besides all that ancient liturature....do'ya lak daggs ?

ENOUGH!!

Happy St. Patrick's to you all.

I have a 5 lb Corned Beef I am going to smoke on the grill..who is doing what else...???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9647[/ATTACH]
    I have heard of smoking brisket but never smoking corned beef. I have a hard time celebrating Ireland. They sent U2 over here and it's hard to forgive them for that.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      We had our corned beef and cabbage for St Paddy's day. My wife was a smart ass and put orange carrots in with the cabbage.

My kin folk have sacrificed for the betterment of mankind..*head bows in honor of the fallen, tasty nutrient laden carrots*
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I have a hard time celebrating Ireland. They sent U2 over here and it's hard to forgive them for that.
        Blasphemer!

Just for that, now you're going to hear them singing some traditional Irish music.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have heard of smoking brisket but never smoking corned beef. I have a hard time celebrating Ireland. They sent U2 over here and it's hard to forgive them for that.

I smoked (apple chips) the brined cryovac't (when purchased) corned beef for 3 hrs, indirect heat method on a Webber Kettle grill then placed it in a high sided aluminum pan with 1/2 of a beer in it) and covered it with foil cooked for another 3 hrs then added the cabbage and potatoes and carrots 2 cups of water to the pan covered and cooked for another hour.

soak the meat for a couple hrs to remove excess salt before cooking.

150 to 160 degrees aprox the whole time...For the final vegetable cooking I would recomend a lid instead of foil, but it worked.

It was great.

and...I have never been into U2 but I get the fan base they are crazy for that band.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-17-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And God damned if there's not a single blessed bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout left in THIS dirty old town.

Hell, I was lucky to get the last fucking 6 pack of regular Guinness Stout. And they were out of the "draught" stuff with the little nitrogen balls too.

The rest of the poor bastards are going to be stuck with that weak assed Black Lager, which has about as much in common with Guinness as "How Do I Know When It's Cheese" had in common with Fair Warning.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
              And God damned if there's not a single blessed bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout left in THIS dirty old town.

Hell, I was lucky to get the last fucking 6 pack of regular Guinness Stout. And they were out of the "draught" stuff with the little nitrogen balls too.

The rest of the poor bastards are going to be stuck with that weak assed Black Lager, which has about as much in common with Guinness as "How Do I Know When It's Cheese" had in common with Fair Warning.
              I really like Guinness Stout in the cold months of the year it seems to heavy in the summer for me; but I can pour 3 bottles in one big mug, that I have and drink that beer like honey, in the winter.

I don't know if the beer doesn't transport well in summer or if it just feels better to me in the cold months.

I preffer the keg Guinness that can be found in bars over the bottle, the cans with the spinning cartrige is good.

Draft, Bottle or Can, great beer.

If I had a small keg fridge at home Guinness would be the beer in there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Guinness is actually fairly light, low in calories and alcohol by volume...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  My kin folk have sacrificed for the betterment of mankind..*head bows in honor of the fallen, tasty nutrient laden carrots*
                  I think this thread needs some input so I wake up at 4:17 AM this morning 8 new inches of snow, white out, thunder in the sky storm and this is whats on the TV.

Some red head possibly Irish woman hocking bonor meds...she keeps talking about size is better then 7 or 8 bimby hot pocket babes come on and say yeah, you need bonor meds because size is important.

Now, this Tiffany ( the MC) sex machine babe adds at the end of the endless loop of 3 min of film ...Order now!! Size is IMPORTANT...Quantities are Limited....

Quantities are Limited....Quantities are limited keeps running thru my head...but size is important...?

So, I am once again confused by what women want...? Quantities are limited..?

So, here she is doing stuff...I think I love her she looks like a Red Haired Mountain Lion, Some Kind of Animal or something from the mountains..I can't tell what she is ..but I like it...I think I want to fight her for mating rituals only. See if her crazy hair matches all over...scientific purposes only.

l.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-24-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...