X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What Are You Wasting Time on Right Now?

If an Attention Whore™ is busily whoring but no one is around to see or give a crap... was it a successful whore?

Professionally Qualified answers are greatly appreciated...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That didn't take long... debating the merits of burnt bread on wimpy pizza with no meat!!

How can you eat your pudding if you don't eat your meat..?

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

This may come as a complete shock to all of you, but.....I do drugs!

LOTS of them!

One time, I was so jacked-up on PCP that I wanted to fight two cops and choke an antelope....at the same time!

Then there was the time when I was so looped out on Ectstacy that I tore off all of my clothes and danced in front of the mirror to old Madonna records.....for five fuckin' hours!

Then there was the time I smoked two cubes of hash and watched television for nine straight hours....and the motherfucker wasn't even on!

....now that I think about it, I'm kind of like an immortal version of Amy Winehouse with outdoor plumbing..

If I'm wasting time on anything right now, it's trying to figure out the purpose of this fucking thread.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif

LOTS of them!

One time, I was so jacked-up on PCP that I wanted to fight two cops and choke an antelope....at the same time!

Then there was the time when I was so looped out on Ectstacy that I tore off all of my clothes and danced in front of the mirror to old Madonna records.....for five fuckin' hours!

Then there was the time I smoked two cubes of hash and watched television for nine straight hours....and the motherfucker wasn't even on!

....now that I think about it, I'm kind of like an immortal version of Amy Winehouse with outdoor plumbing..

If I'm wasting time on anything right now, it's trying to figure out the purpose of this fucking thread.

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

LOTS of them!

Just say no, dude.

Choking antelopes isn't cool.
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zing!
              Just say no, dude.

Choking antelopes isn't cool.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOTS of them!

I'm appalled! You own Madonna records?
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  I'm appalled! You own Madonna records?
                  When you're drunk or high your music taste changes. I ONLY listen to Ladysmith Black Mambazo when I drink. Love those guys.
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Woooosh!
                    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Drugs and listening to Madonna... two time waster's at once...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Well, I have this friend....he is normally quite sensible, and pretty funny at that, but once in awhile he posts a bunch of nothing that makes people wonder what drugs he is on.

His name is ZahZoo, by the way.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

4 hour teleconference project reviews with 20 fricking presenters and half can't speak English to save their lives... should be classified as controlled substance... make anyone stir crazy and loopy as hell.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

selling car parts to every tweeked out fucking meth head in arizona

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wonder which is the higher quality meth-head... Arizona models or Arkansas models..?

The Arkansas ones... tweek with a drawl...

Comment

Working...