• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    It's not "My Child"!!!

I get the point....but, as a man, your never gonna have to make THAT decision about your own body......

Look...I imagine everybody would like if 100% of those aborted fetuses grew into kids & were adopted..............nobody hates abortion more than the person that has to go thru it...if there were less deadbeat Dad's in this World....we might not be having this discussion...or at least not as often
    Spot on. And fact is, the vast majority of anti-abortion types couldn't care LESS what happens to all these kids they want to forcibly bring into the world - they're the ones who want to slash WIC benefits, Head Start, School lunch programs, get rid of the department of Education entirely... they also want to dictate who can and can't adopt.... oh, and they generally support the death penalty! Fuck the kid if he's homeless and/or starves to death in the first year, abortion BAD!

They're not pro-life, they're pro-FETUS.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

This story is stupid beyond words.

If fetus could scream, wouldn't people testify about it all over the place???

This is where a religious and non-religious people devide.

To religious people, death is the worst thing that can happend to somebody.

To me as ateist, there are far worse fates then death. Like being born even though you aren't wanted. Being born where there are no circumstances for a child. Being born to unfit parents, and so on...

It's not JUST about womans choice, it's about the children too. And focusing on taking care of people already born and not bring new people into the world with no conditions.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

And really? Screams with no nose or mouth? It's like trying to use a closed box as an amp...

For a human to speak or scream air has to ho through the vocal cords and come out somewhere to make vibrations.
          You inhale air through the mouth or nose down the lungs, then the air goes from the lungs, throught vocal cords and out through a hole ( nose or mouth again). And that makes a noise.

Further on, if they didn't have mouth or nose, then the lungs couln't have been that far developed either. Where is the air gonna come from? And where is it gonna come out?
          Last edited by envy_me; 04-10-2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Lol "it sounded like a little alien". Cause we all know what aliens sound like Especially little ones.

The saddest thing is that there are people out there who actually believe this...

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

The baby was 18-24 inches, he says. We don't have inches here, but isn't that pretty big? An Ipad is 9,7 inches diagonally. Or am I totally misunderstandig this?
              Or did they abort an elephant?
              Last edited by envy_me; 04-10-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Simple

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  But bottom line - men don't have to make those decisions, never will - and thus should have absolutely NO say in what a woman can or can't do with her body.
                  i agree to an extent, j. men will, however, be performing the procedure in the vast majority of cases. since i'm neither female, or a medical professional, i don't really have skin in this game

edit; hey elvis, ever wondered if miscarriages/stillbirth might be GOD'S abortions? he spoke to me directly and said they are.
                  Last edited by ashstralia; 04-10-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

It seems to me that people who are "pro-choice" are only so if the choice is abortion.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

This "doctor" found a way around the system to be a serial killer and should be treated as such.

1 Don't confuse the issue people life begins at conception.

2 For the child.

3 Abortion is murder.

4 If abortion is illegal women will do it themselves with a coat hanger.

So, what do we do now............................................... ........any other discussion is lies and BULLSHIT!

Untill people come together around these truths I have written, no answer will ever be found.

If I were king of the WORLD I would give all humans the right to a cheap and easy reversable type of sterilization at the onset of puberty, then they would have to make a consious effort and pay money to have it reversed to become fertile again and then have a child because they wanted it.

I believe this would solve a majority of the problems.....not all but it seems to me to be humane.

Sex is so hot and nasty and good, and much of the time must be acted apon with reckless abandon....premtive measures are the only anwer, stopping to think doesn't work and never will.

This post solves and does nothing.

thankyou for your time.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        It seems to me that people who are "pro-choice" are only so if the choice is abortion.
                        That statement doesn't even make sense. Utter bullshit. OF COURSE pro-choice people want women to have the option to carry the fetus to term SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO. What, like you'd seriously have people believe they want to force people that don't want them to have abortions? You're actually making that claim? Ridiculous.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Becuz you've met/known so many people who were dying to get an abortion???

Seriously....it's an awful choice for anyone

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                            There is nothing funny about this story.
                            It's only funny to you when actual living human beings are brutalized. Speculation about fetuses being brutalized is not funny at all.

Ok, got it.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Nobody gives a shit about your pro-life and conspiracy bullshit Elbow! You're just asking to be nothing but a flame target.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Fuck off, redneck...

Comment

Working...