X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I follow this the best I can...

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Diet is obviously very important to your health but if you read something that sounds too good to be true it will be.

There aren't foods that cure you of cancer and you can't eat a berry which makes you thin.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything much since there are so many variables.

My only advice is check the fat and calories on stuff and avoid the unexpectedly bad shit. There is some stuff out there that is really bad that you might not realize without reading the label. I didn't know how insanely bad mayonnaise was until a few years ago, or that sour creme is just as bad as normal cream or that bagels are a bit worse than bread rolls and so on.
      Got a tip from a cooking show the other day. Replace mayo with avacado...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

I think me and Elvis were trying to help Philoser in some thread where he complained about his hemorrhoids. Elvis wrote a lots of tips there, maybe that was the thread you are thinking off? We were both giving him advice, but totally different ones.

I don't agree with Elvis tips. I strongly believe in olives and olive oil and milk is for new borns.
        The diet that made me feel the best, but is unfortunatelly very hard to keep up, is raw vegan diet.
        My diet is mediterranean diet. Not concsiously chosen, but thats how we eat. Lots of vegetables, nuts and olive oil.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
          Maybe the best nutritional advice I could ever give came from my grandfather.

He didn't even mention it as advice, but just did it.

Ate eggs for breakfast just about every other day. The days in between, he had oatmeal. So one apparently balanced out the other. Raise the cholesterol one day, and lower it the next.

He also made his own wine, which we now also know is good for the health in moderation.

He lived to be 91, so I'm guessing he must have got it right.... even though he didn't obsess about it.

My grandfather was also very old when he died. And worked heavy physical labour almost up until he died.

He had this saying about food that he always repeated.
          "Eat your breakfast alone, share the lunch with a friend and give the dinner to your enemy".
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Got a tip from a cooking show the other day. Replace mayo with avacado...
            yeah! i'd much rather a smear of good homemade guac anyday...

garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, avo, mash to a paste. yummmm.....

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by envy_me
              I think me and Elvis were trying to help Philoser in some thread where he complained about his hemorrhoids. Elvis wrote a lots of tips there, maybe that was the thread you are thinking off? We were both giving him advice, but totally different ones.
              You may be right. Not positive this latest list is the same thing I was thinking of, but there was definitely a post with a succinct list.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The problem with the ELVIS lists are that half of them are completely true accepted and evidence based as being harmful and then you get a bunch of made up stuff, concerns that have been disproved or partial truths.

It's all about the sources, if your initial standpoint is that modern science and medicine in general is a massive conspiracy so instead pick an unqualified 'guru' off the internet to believe in then you end up with salt is good, olive oil bad all food dyes kill you kind of stuff.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ah ok it makes sense now, you got that crazy made up shit from your old friends QUACKS Dr. Glidden and Dr. Wallach

You keep putting this up and I'll keep posting that annoying science stuff that shows your vet guru is a quack.
                  C'mon Sesh! This guy performed 60 autopsies a day! He really knows what kills people....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are we sure they were dead when he started?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                      I think me and Elvis were trying to help Philoser in some thread where he complained about his hemorrhoids.
                      That poor bastard, and people say Guatanamo was inhumane... :biggrin;

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Are we sure they were dead when he started?
                        i was wondering when someone would say that..

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

The problem with the ELVIS lists are that half of them are completely true accepted and evidence based as being harmful and then you get a bunch of made up stuff, concerns that have been disproved or partial truths.

It's all about the sources, if your initial standpoint is that modern science and medicine in general is a massive conspiracy so instead pick an unqualified 'guru' off the internet to believe in then you end up with salt is good, olive oil bad all food dyes kill you kind of stuff.
                          Shut the fuck up you drunken Scot...

Now that I got your attention, remain quiet, you drunken Scot...

Now, let's get this straight, you consume lots of alcohol, you're judgement is not clear...

Keep that in mind, if you can...

Now, why is it Sesh (Sesh means drunken Scot in the book of ELVIS) that you are 100% against spiritual and physical health ??

My guess is that you lobby for Big Pharma, or you profit in some way from medicine or medical technology because that bug up your ass is a big one...

Now, get this straight, I don't fall into any category. I've been supplementing my diet with vitamins, minerals and herbs since I've been about 23 years old...

To make a long story short, after years of trying different supplements I found Dr. Wallach about three years ago and have been taking the 90 minerals, Omega 3,6,9 and calcium supplements WITHOUT FAIL and eating as closely to the above recommendations as possible...

It fucking works, Sesh...

It's not hocus pocus, and I don't (as you like to do) just read something on the internet and take it at face value...

I put my money where my mouth is and try it for my fucking self, as you should do as well...

Look, we're at the age where we start dropping like flies and I'm not gonna let that happen to me...

Here's a challenge, post your vital signs...

Here's mine as of 6:43am...

45 years old, 5'10, 162 lbs

BP - 118/64

Pulse - 56

Resp - 14

Now, post your fucking vital statistics and we will go from there, otherwise shaddup...

And stop with the snake oil BULLSHIT and challenge something specific, if you possibly can...

Have a nice day...

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

haha!!!!

nerve=bullseye!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Is this the army Match up thread ?

Am 5'6 blonde hair . Would like to meet . GSOH
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Yes, but Sesh can't make your date, he's had a coronary...

Comment

Working...