X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    did you eat that orange on an empty stomach?
    Fruit should be eaten seperately than other food since it digests differently.
    incorrect food combining also causes digestive problems. Hope that helps.
    I'm not a doctor just a douche apparently.
    Worse. Grapefruit on an empty stomach...ouch.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      I sure as fuck know more about nutrition than any fucking doctor I have ever met...
      And I'm sure my nutritionist knows a hell of a lot more than you.

And my doctor has taken it upon himself to learn more about nutrition...

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        well, just one would be lame

Yeah, playing with just one would be lame....
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Angel
          Elvis, we all project based on our own experience. E.g. when someone tells me they had a dizzy spell I immediately think heart...because that is my experience.

The only way that gluten intolerance can be diagnosed correctly is by blood tests and endoscopy.

And he surgery I'm talking about does not involve removal of anything:

During fundoplication surgery, the upper curve of the stomach (the fundus) is wrapped around theesophagus*and sewn into place so that the lower portion of the*esophagus*passes through a small tunnel of*stomach*muscle. This surgery strengthens the valve between the esophagus and stomach (lower esophageal sphincter), which stops acid from backing up into the esophagus as easily. This allows the esophagus to heal.

I'll continue to work with my medical professional to determine what's best for me. Right now, it's eliminate sugars and lose weight. I also keep a journal of my food and symptoms. Guess what? Not once has an attack been preceded by eating gluten.

Why do you bother with him Angel?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Never was
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2012

Never understood the notion of someone maintaining an extended "persona" on the internet. Isn't life too short to be anything but yourself? To each their own I guess.

Nutrition is a weird thing because bodies do have unique ways of absorbing, sensitivities, and metabolism.
            Seldom is a one size fits all answer the real solution for anyone in regard to food.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
              Never understood the notion of someone maintaining an extended "persona" on the internet. Isn't life too short to be anything but yourself? To each their own I guess.
              Right there with you on that one. IMO anyone with an "internet persona" deep down thinks their real one isn't interesting enough.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                No, I was referring to the fact that you're a self-aggrandizing delusional fucktard. Trust me, everybody sees that. :
                You don't speak for everybody, dickhead. You just think you do.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i can't decide if i should surprise my wife with a new washer and dryer. she's outta town and we really need some new ones, but... i really don't know what kind she wants.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    You don't speak for everybody, dickhead. You just think you do.
                    Not everyone, but definitely stating the consensus opinion. And you can go fuck yourself, too.
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

i can't decide if i should surprise my wife with a new washer and dryer. she's outta town and we really need some new ones, but... i really don't know what kind she wants.
                      Subtly text her and ask "When we get around to replacing the washer & dryer, what are we getting, anyway?" then it's just a random question and she gets to give her brand-preference opinion - waitaminute - or is your situation one where you even mentioning appliances would raise a flag?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Subtly text her and ask "When we get around to replacing the washer & dryer, what are we getting, anyway?" then it's just a random question and she gets to give her brand-preference opinion - waitaminute - or is your situation one where you even mentioning appliances would raise a flag?
                        it would probly lessen the surprise, but i would have to get a cell phone in order to text her i would hate to spend damn near $2k on somethin' she wouldn't be completely happy with. then i think, fine, she wants the garage floor epoxy painted and storage cabinets on the walls, what colors? no idea...

maybe, just maybe, i should pay closer attention to some stuff
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

My advice is wait for her to pick it out!

I tried the same thing with my wife.......had her in the appliance isle and thought it was the one she wanted.

Fast forward a week later.....she's out of town, I buy the washer and dryer.

Nope........wrong fucking one!
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

it would probly lessen the surprise, but i would have to get a cell phone in order to text her i would hate to spend damn near $2k on somethin' she wouldn't be completely happy with. then i think, fine, she wants the garage floor epoxy painted and storage cabinets on the walls, what colors? no idea...

maybe, just maybe, i should pay closer attention to some stuff
                            Quite possibly, yes.. But Kwame's right, let her pick it out.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If I spent my life worrying about the outcome of my excesses at the end then it would have never been as fun. You play the game and take your lumps.

You'll never find out anything about yourself being sedate about it....
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Not everyone, but definitely stating the consensus opinion.
                                I'm sure you think your opinion is everyones opinion because you think everyone here is as brainwashed as you are. You don't even have a persoal opinion. Whatever Lounge thinks you think. You agree with anything he says before he even says it. Then you make sure you're the first one to thank him. I can't understand why everyone thinks you're his bitch.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...