• VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Understatement of the decade.
    Yeah, at first I was like

Originally posted by Never was
    Actually have not seen my wife's mom since the day we were married in 1993, so never had them together at once. Sad she never even met her own grandkids wish I understood but her loss. I actually like my fiance's mom she is coming here this week. She mostly speaks Russian but cracks me up. Painfully blunt and honest which I do well with. Yeah complicated but luckily everyone genuinely cares about each other but it is cool watching peeps at times not know who to make eye contact with etc... Great friendship can survive beyond a marriage. I have an odd path in life from day one, I accepted I'm not just wired the same most folks. I'm sure eventually someone will shoot me but I'll go with a smile on my face and it will be worth it.
    Then I read that and wow man, this actually makes sense.. the Dave is strong in you..My hat is off to you, sir..
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      Yeah but wiki is information supplied by users, not by experts. Gotta be careful with it - most universities will not let a quote from wiki into papers at all, as they don't deem it credible.
      That's how I feel about it.. I never use wiki.. I dont think it's a bad thing, I just never use it to look up facts..
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        Yeah, at first I was like

Then I read that and wow man, this actually makes sense.. the Dave is strong in you..My hat is off to you, sir..
        Does he get a Japanese light katana blessed with holy water from the mojo dojo swimming pool?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Understatement of the decade. Holy moly, have you had two mother-in-laws over at the same time yet, just to make things real interesting?

Hats off to you man. Hope it all uncomplicates some day.
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Does he get a Japanese light katana blessed with holy water from the mojo dojo swimming pool?
          Let's not get ahead of ourselves..

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Penile Reduction Surgery.

I know....all make fun of me. But I will keep the last 7 inches from the root. Go ahead...make fun o my ailment. But I have discussed it with my doctor. She made me get a 2nd opinion....and of course all her nurses chimed in. They wanted more examinations but I am determined....I do not want to run down a nude beach anymore with two black eyes.

I know...make fun of my ailment.

But I am determined.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-07-2013, 11:30 PM.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

You really can't judge a culture or a space in time unless you understand what they were going through. They might have had more women than men due to the men being killed in battle. Life in many cases was tough and people were just trying to survive. It's easy to sit in a comfortable chair with a refrigerator full of food and sit at a computer in a heated or air conditioned home and judge people who lived in a whole different universe than we do.
              I don't judge them whatsoever. Chief Dan George's grand-daughter tells a story that explains the practice among the Coast Salish people.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                they do recommended using Wiki to find credible sources.
                They who ??

This thread sucks ass, BTW...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I see myself as a god and view other human beings as useless eaters; especially that annoying loud mouthed Alex Jones.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

But you're just another useless eater...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Black calling the kettle pot.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I see myself as a god and view other human beings as useless eaters; especially that annoying loud mouthed Alex Jones.
                        I thought you left the LDS church? Didn't you forfeit the chance to become God of your own planet when you defected?
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

They who ??

This thread sucks ass, BTW...
                          University professors. Learn how to read. Sounds like you're on the rag again...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Nope. My great grandfather was a Benson. I have the right bloodlines. I might not be active in the church but that doesn't matter. Us lucifarians just use that as cover anyways. I'm still in the Mormon Illuminati.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What really sucked was the ritualistic child abuse all us illuminati kids have to go through. That monarch programming fucks you up.

Oh well when your dad works for Avril Harriman and is in the OTO and Temple of Set, you pay the price but the other perks are good. I just didn't get very far because I refused to have gay anal sex in a coffin at Skull and Bones.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-08-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I hate those "Temple of Set" idiots.....

If you're going to worship me, at least get my name right!
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...