Not That I Care, But It Does Appear Paula Deen Is A Racist Cunt....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Not That I Care, But It Does Appear Paula Deen Is A Racist Cunt....

Former General Manager of Paula Deen's company filed a lawsuit last year.

I never watched Paula, but saw her in an episode of a show devoted to genealogy....where she found out (GASP!) her ancestors owned SLAVES! O MI GAWD!

Seems that if she had her way, she would own a plantation full of them.
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/148781831/...t-Al-Complaint

Former General Manager of Paula Deen's company filed a lawsuit last year.

I never watched Paula, but saw her in an episode of a show devoted to genealogy....where she found out (GASP!) her ancestors owned SLAVES! O MI GAWD!

Seems that if she had her way, she would own a plantation full of them.
    from using a word?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      from using a word?
      No, from using n word.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The africans seem to use that word liberally, but some get upset when whitey uses it. Can't have it both ways, IMO... it's meaningless in 2013 anyway.. Racism exists because as a whole they want it to. It's a great excuse. My 2¢..
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

No she is just a cook with a tv show...the cunts are the people who watch the news people try to make money off of the people who watch this sort of thing on the tv and find it interesting...see..?.

I am a racist.

Like just every other person who ever took a breath on this planet...I guess the tv people don't want to talk about me, that is why they have shows, is so, they can't report about every word spoken.. so, they have people they do talk about...see...? then they don't have to talk about every other person alive on earth...see...? that would be too involved.

It's like the local news if nobody is on fire in, "your home town" they will tell you about who is on fire in Philly,.. instead of saying is was a beautifull uneventfull day in, our town.......and who is havingbaby with pooh diddleie....see...? 450 million other women had a baby today...but they make you think, this one is the one they talk about...because you are all stoopid...seee?

The only time the word Rascist should be used is as a identifyer word, only followed by, the word Utopian.

As in, Rascist Utopians, can't report/think about/use/single out/modify/construct/create a hype/...etc..., on everyone, that would be just silly.

I can feel the love even in a guarded moment.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            No, from using n word.
            There's more to the case than the dunderheaded use of a controversial word. A lawsuit was filed by the former manager of Deen's restaurant, claiming a hostile work environment. Deen also thought it would be a good idea to have all-black servers at a plantation-themed wedding for her brother a few years ago.

Fuck her, she is yet another typical southern hypocrite who believes her shit has no smell, and when called upon to stand up for some pretty ghastly behavior, seems to suddenly become the most tolerant and graceful person on the planet. I deal with these pathetic types each and every day, and they always seem to come off as believing they are just tad better and above you.

It's truly rewarding to see yet another one's face go splat in the mud.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
              The africans seem to use that word liberally, but some get upset when whitey uses it. Can't have it both ways, IMO... it's meaningless in 2013 anyway.. Racism exists because as a whole they want it to. It's a great excuse. My 2¢..

I agree. Sad. But if racism is gone, many organizations will be out of business. Can't have that now.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

500 thousand other people went splat today in the restaurant industry today and I am sure 70 thousand wrongfull termination suits were also filed.

It doesn't matter..see..?..have a nice salad and a main course of turn off the, TV news.

It's what's not for dinner.

See...? they make you think you have to like her..seee ..?.but you don't..see..??..now they want you to question why you did..see..? or resure you of why all along you and you alone, new why you didn't...see...?

see....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Daily Show was very good.

The Daily Show is an Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning program that looks at the day’s top headlines through a sharp, reality-based lens.

"Paula Deen’s words aren’t hurting black people anywhere near as much as her recipes are."

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Wasn't the daily show created as a democratic liberal scam show of the first Bush presidencial comedy 1/2 hr gooffball take off rip off of the saturday night live news comedy bit..?...so why is it still...on...and who would watches it...?

Wasn't that show played to death way back in the early 2000s'..?

Dean is just a woman who made 100 million dollars in the last 15 years.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I can't wait for Lounge to come into this thread and set us all straight about how wrong this white bitch is and everyone else he singles out as such, and how fags should get married right away, but we all who dissagree with Lounge should be fucked in our prison assholes by another brutal man like person, as the worst thing he wishes on those who aren't as enlightened as himself.

It's gonna be GREAT!!!

Cause he is nutz!

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        There's more to the case than the dunderheaded use of a controversial word. A lawsuit was filed by the former manager of Deen's restaurant, claiming a hostile work environment. Deen also thought it would be a good idea to have all-black servers at a plantation-themed wedding for her brother a few years ago.

Fuck her, she is yet another typical southern hypocrite who believes her shit has no smell, and when called upon to stand up for some pretty ghastly behavior, seems to suddenly become the most tolerant and graceful person on the planet. I deal with these pathetic types each and every day, and they always seem to come off as believing they are just tad better and above you.

It's truly rewarding to see yet another one's face go splat in the mud.

You missed the part about having said all-black workers at the aforementioned wedding dress as slaves. No, ordering your black employess to dress as slaves wouldn't create a hostile work environment at all....

She's another redneck idiot with a(n admitted) slavery fetish, fuck her.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                          You missed the part about having said all-black workers at the aforementioned wedding dress as slaves. No, ordering your black employess to dress as slaves wouldn't create a hostile work environment at all....

She's another redneck idiot with a(n admitted) slavery fetish, fuck her.
                          More like the money wasn't right, or they would be uncle tom dirty step and fetchit yessm buwanna massah toby kunta slaves, slaves all day long....or is that only if you say it is a movie role and you are a actor.?

Fuck Off J.

P.S. Grow up get wth the program...cause you been programed the wrong way.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            I can't wait for Lounge to come into this thread and set us all straight about how wrong this white bitch is and everyone else he singles out as such, and how fags should get married right away, but we all who dissagree with Lounge should be fucked in our prison assholes by another brutal man like person, as the worst thing he wishes on those who aren't as enlightened as himself.

It's gonna be GREAT!!!

Cause he is nutz!
                            Thanks for saving me the trouble...

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              I agree. Sad. But if racism is gone, many organizations will be out of business. Can't have that now.
                              Racism ain't gone.....

The 5 BCE appointed imbeciles on the Supreme Court just made sure it will make a huge comeback in 2014.

More on that in the Front Line, naturally. I just wanted to mention it here, so I could put this picture in this thread.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...