Michael Jackson Paid Out $35 Million To Silence Boys He Molested....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

If this is true then he isn't smart at all. Men from western countries go to Asia and molest kids practicly for free without getting caught. He spent millions and got counght anyway...
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

When he gives an interview on camera and defends sleeping with little boys........how is there room for doubt?
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Damn, dup post.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by binnie
          I'm not sure the 'he paid therefore he did it' line really works.

If that money was not object to you and it was an easy way of avoiding stress/publicity I can see why an innocent person would pay it. Not saying MJ was innocent, just saying that the payment doesn't equate to guilt.

I will say this, however. People are very quick to equate eccentricity with deviance - sure, MJ was weird (what child star isn't?); but is there necessarily a corrolation between 'weird' and 'pervert'. No.

IF - and it is IF - he was a paedophile and the police couldn't prove it at the second trial, they must have been pretty fucking useless.
          Some good points.

Hey, sure, there is .00011112323432354435 % chance he NEVER played with young boys, so we can't be 100% certain.

Seriously though.....that kinda bread don't exactly grow on trees......

Look.....so maybe he gave the money to the families just because their kids were so great in the sack. Right? Ever consider that?
          "Yy y y y y y y y y y y eeesssssss ss ss ss sssss sss s..................*squeak*

Ok Billy that was so wunderful I'm going to give your Daddy 10 million dollars!"
          Seriously. That is about as likely as him being innocent. Smoke meet fire, ya know?

Hey, it could be he paid some ho's to come out to the house every few days to tear it up......

But somehow that just does not seem like something he would do....

Michael was "eccentric".

If you are rich it is "eccentric". If you are poor, you are "crazy", and they lock you up and shit.

But I don't think he was so brain-damaged as to shell out 35 million zoolags just because he was happy to have these young boys around.....

So I dunno......

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

If Michael Jackson really did molest those kids, then why did Evan Chandler kill himself after Michael Jackson died? He was the only one that succeeded at extorting Michael Jackson. That article is a big fucking wall of stupid. The Mirror called him "Jacko" for fuck sake, I don't think that any truly professional source would call him that. Wade Robson is also completley full of shit. I've seen the interviews with him. His body language does NOT say "I was molested since I was a teenager."

This is nothing new, this is the same regurgitated shit that's been said about him since 1993. AEG is only pushing this whole "HE REALLY WAS A CHILD MOLESTOR AND A BAD PERSON" story to get the heat off of themselves because they are in deep financial trouble with the Jackson family.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Well, yes some of the above may be true also, but the fact remains....why the payoffs?

Comment

• fraroc
                Commando
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Well, yes some of the above may be true also, but the fact remains....why the payoffs?
                He was at the point in his career in 1993 where he couldn't tolerate a huge trial like OJ did. Ever since the accusations began, his health began to decline and there were several dates on the 1992-1993 Dangerous tour that were cancelled completley when Michael would collapse backstage. His health and well-being was predominatley the reason why he paid them off. 2005 is when he decided to fight back. He won, but the battle still rages on it seems.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Watch at the 1:02:00 mark and tell me this isn't a pedophile!

No taking words out of context, no camera tricks just MJ and his lover........the sick fucker preyed on the less fortunate! Fact!

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    If this is true then he isn't smart at all. Men from western countries go to Asia and molest kids practicly for free without getting caught. He spent millions and got counght anyway...
                    Those men aren't celebrities though...MJ would have been noticed...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                      If Michael Jackson really did molest those kids, then why did Evan Chandler kill himself after Michael Jackson died? He was the only one that succeeded at extorting Michael Jackson. That article is a big fucking wall of stupid. The Mirror called him "Jacko" for fuck sake, I don't think that any truly professional source would call him that. Wade Robson is also completley full of shit. I've seen the interviews with him. His body language does NOT say "I was molested since I was a teenager."

This is nothing new, this is the same regurgitated shit that's been said about him since 1993. AEG is only pushing this whole "HE REALLY WAS A CHILD MOLESTOR AND A BAD PERSON" story to get the heat off of themselves because they are in deep financial trouble with the Jackson family.
                      How many survivor's of sexual abuse do you know? I have met many in recent years. All react differently. And there certainly isn't any "body language" that is unique to all...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

↑↑↑ forgot to mention...there may be many reasons why he committed suicide, one of them being guilt for taking the money and allowing others to be victims after him.

If he wasn't a celebrity you wouldn't be questioning MJ's guilt. I've always thought MJ was guilty, and although I don't condone his behaviour, I can certainly understand how it came to be and feel empathy for the man.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

No doubt in my mind Michael sexually abused children. Some of his interviews were so fucking creepy I couldn't even watch them.

Even Tapatalk thinks warf is a no class cunt.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

That is pretty inescapable when a piece of software thinks Whoref is a cunt.

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                              ↑↑↑ forgot to mention...there may be many reasons why he committed suicide, one of them being guilt for taking the money and allowing others to be victims after him.

If he wasn't a celebrity you wouldn't be questioning MJ's guilt. I've always thought MJ was guilty, and although I don't condone his behaviour, I can certainly understand how it came to be and feel empathy for the man.
                              That is such fucking bullshit, Evan Chandler killed himself out of guilt for basically putting MJ through hell back in the 90s.

And you know what Angel, there was a time before I really became a Michael Jackson fan when I bought the lies and thought that he was a child molesting pervert. Then I began to look in between the lines in what happened with both the Chandler and Arvizo claims and realized that they were two peices of bullshit art. All they wanted was M-O-N-E-Y, MONEY. Janet Arvizo already tried to extort JCPenney using a false claim of security guard brutality, that got thrown away in court and because her son Gavin Arvizo was a close friend of Michael Jackson who she knew damn well paid off Chandler's claim, saw this as a huge oppurtunity to reap some serious cash.

Both the Chandler family and the Arvizo family were after Michael's money. Ever since the trial begain last year, AEG wants everybody to believe that both families are the victims, that's bullshit. Michael Jackson was a victim of two extortion attempts.

Comment

• fraroc
                                Commando
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by kwame k
                                When he gives an interview on camera and defends sleeping with little boys........how is there room for doubt?
                                There is room for doubt if the interview was from Martin BaSHIT's "Living With Michael Jackson" documentary. After MJ passed, He came out and admitted that he edited it to make Michael Jackson look as guilty as possible.

When MJ said that he slept with children, there was a bit that was edited out when he specified "I gave my bed up for the children, I slept on the floor." That may be fucking creepy, but that's NOT the same as child molesting.

Comment

Working...