Michael Jackson Paid Out $35 Million To Silence Boys He Molested....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
    Ever since the trial begain last year, AEG wants everybody to believe that both families are the victims, that's bullshit. Michael Jackson was a victim of two extortion attempts.
    That's right, and now they're backing it up with "secret FBI files"...

It's all bullshit...

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
      Ever see that creepy interview that MJ gave defending sleeping with little boys?

Don't need a tin foil hat to believe this one!
      You could spin it the other way: if he was a paedophile, why would he admit to sharing his bed with boys (even to sleep next too)?

All of it is circumstantial. 'No smoke without fire' lines of argument really don't cut the mustard. You'd be horrified if a member of your family was convicted on evidence as flimsy as that. Why should it be different for MJ?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

You don't know the reason any more than I do. I was a fan since I was a little girl. While I don't disagree that the parents were scumbags, I definifely believe Michael was a molestor.

I also know many people who were abused as children. They all react differently. And it's common for adult survivors to commit suicide.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
          I definifely believe Michael was a molestor.
          And I definitely believe you were subjected to false, misleading, and edited information to get to that point...

MJ was preyed upon because he had money...

The only thing he was guilty of is letting these people into his private life...

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Angel
            And it's common for adult survivors to commit suicide.
            Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, Jordan Chandler. Evan was the person who thought up of the plan to take advantage of Michael Jackson after learning through his son about MJ's desire to have a real childhood (Neverland Ranch, the sleepovers") As much as I believe that MJ is innocent, I believe that the Peter Pan syndrome made him a target of these allegations.

How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

That and his money...

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

My position on Michael. I believe he is innocent. But it sure is fun to make jokes.

Out of all the kids he paid off, was it like 25 families?, NOT ONE SAID NO and came out to the public. You would honestly think that at least one family would say FUCK YOU MJ and be in front of every camera and microphone until the guy paid with his freedom or life. If it was 1 or 2 families maybe. But going 25-0 in payoffs? No fucking way. It was ONLY ABOUT MONEY.

Yes the guy was mentally unstable and creepy. He believed he was a child. He was a hypochondriac. He was a multi-millionaire and got to feed his eccentricities. But I truly believe he wouldn't have had sex with a child or done anything to hurt another human intentionally.

Just imagine for a second if he truly is innocent as I believe, humor me for a minute, just imagine he's innocent. Then think how much all these tabloids, jokes, accusations, public ridicule must have hurt him deeply. Yeah. We were pretty damn fucked up to the guy and most likely were the main reason he ended up a recluse & eventually dead.

Now, I do leave the door open a crack in case he did do bad things. I'm not totally closed off to the chance. But I watched most the trials, read most the stories, watched most the interviews......and my gut tells me the guy was innocent.

There. I said my peace without even mentioning how lucky we were to even witness an artist this great in our lifetime. He was truly one for the ages.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Thriller kept 1984 from number 1. Oddly I've always been okay with that. Honored in fact that we gave him a run for his money.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    My position on Michael...
                    Given the thread content, you really could have worded that a tad better...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Given the thread content, you really could have worded that a tad better...

lol yeah probably. But I'm way too old for him. O_-

Overheard last time MJ went to the beach.....

"Excuse me sir, you're in my sun"

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

The people commenting on this article are fucking idiots. They're treating this as "OMG NEW EVIDENCE THAT HE MOLESTED KIDS!!! MJ FANS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!" while in reality this "news" article nothing more than a tabloid's hypothesis that there is this "Top Secret Area 51 file" that states that there were 25 more children that were molested without ANY fucking evidence to back it mixed with the same shit that has been said about him for 20 years. In 2005, the FBI had absolutley zero evidence that MJ molested children. But no matter how much evidence there is that he didn't molest kids, The media and MJ haters are still gonna eat up this story like they ate up Wade Robson's complete bullshit story that he had a seizure which triggered a repressed memory that MJ molested him since he was a teenager.

Trust me, if the Jackson family and AEG weren't duking it out in court, this article would have NEVER been written. Randy Phillips is trying to make Michael Jackson look as bad as humanley possible from beyond the grave. Sadly Tito Jackson was dead wrong when he eulogized "mabye now Michael, They will leave you alone."
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

Working...