X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OBAMA DID IT! I don't know how he could have done it,
    or WHY he would do it, but goddamn it I know he did it!!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Whorehey
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Watching CNN douchenozzles speculate is highly
      entertaining. They played tower tapes, pilot called in
      an emergency.
      'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Lol all I know is that being a pilot and arson investigator (still one hehe) that I tend to let my little experience take over and wait for awhile....hey Kristy....I don't care but for Chris Cornell fans I just got to start a new thread on this one.......sorry unrelated I just like Rock.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Eyewitnesses report a 'boom' before impact...
          I think the boom boom came from your pants....

May be time to change.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Notice the landing gear got ripped off along with the tail. It's actually a damn stroke of luck that only 2 people got killed in this shit.
            Last edited by FORD; 07-07-2013, 02:14 AM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Eyewitnesses report a 'boom' before impact...
              It's obviously a false-flag operation they're covering up, because they don't want to annoy anyone with their false-flag operations...

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Nope, it's a "conspiracy theory" all right. Apparently, "spaceweather" is to blame:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The CIA inserted a genetically modified tomato in the pilots lunch as a false flag blah blah bleuch

Comment

• Never was
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2012

Asiana is well known for shitty or no maintenance on their planes with under trained and under paid pilots, this really is not a surprise.
                    They had a plane grounded in UAE last year cause it had helicopter parts duct taped into a bad engine. The plane was eventually decommissioned.

Comment

• Whorehey
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

I think I'm in love with this NTSB chick.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

NTSB: Flight 214's cockpit voice recorder reveals pilots called to initiate "go-around" 1.5 seconds before impact.

So so far I am right. Damn things these pilots know that .....well you know. And a pilot who does that means that there is some error there.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                          NTSB: Flight 214's cockpit voice recorder reveals pilots called to initiate "go-around" 1.5 seconds before impact.

So so far I am right. Damn things these pilots know that .....well you know. And a pilot who does that means that there is some error there.
                          So what does that mean exactly?

Did he realize he was going to hit the wall and couldn't correct it in time, or was he saying there was something wrong with the plane and was expecting a rough landing? (though probably not as rough as the one he got)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Never was
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2012

Means pilot error

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Video of the accident on CNN now. The plane was just coming in way too low.

<object width="416" height="234" classid="clsid<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=deskto p&context=embedwww&videoId=us/2013/07/07/vo-plane-sf-plane-crash-on-cam.courtesy-fred-hayes&contentId=us/2013/07/07/vo-plane-sf-plane-crash-on-cam.courtesy-fred-hayes" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=deskto p&context=embedwww&videoId=us/2013/07/07/vo-plane-sf-plane-crash-on-cam.courtesy-fred-hayes&contentId=us/2013/07/07/vo-plane-sf-plane-crash-on-cam.courtesy-fred-hayes" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="234"></embed></object>

Comment

• Whorehey
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

I distinctly hear ATC tell the pilot twice that emergency vehicles
                                are in route but I don't know if it's pre or post impact.

Comment

Working...