X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Good one Perry. You've won another case. Lounge is sure lucky to have you on his side.

I know how you hate it when I confuse you with facts... you have a hard enough time keeping your bullshit stories straight as it is.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      I have been hearing a lot about this over the past few years.....the Bosnian Pyramid Of The Sun is estimated to be one and a half times the size of the main pyramid at Giza...and possibly 25,000 years old...

And it is only one of several very ancient pyramids in the area...

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/index.php?id=31&lang=en

This is actually a great thread. Made me think of pearls and swine...
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          Your life seems to be dedicated to chasing someone around a message board so that you can belittle them and make yourself feel like a better person.
          Nope.

My life is about family, work, and play....

oh, and beer.

My fun distraction from the busy day-to-day activities, is to read what new moronic crap posts, and to point out how silly I find him.

He's the waterboy for Team Butthurt.

He can't actually make the team, but he sure helps out when he can
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Nope.

My life is about family, work, and play....

oh, and beer.

My fun distraction from the busy day-to-day activities, is to read what new moronic crap posts, and to point out how silly I find him.

He's the waterboy for Team Butthurt.

He can't actually make the team, but he sure helps out when he can
            Now we're getting somewhere. So you admit your purpose for being here is to harass C-Dog. Have you considered how much you're pulling the site down in the process?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Now we're getting somewhere. So you admit your purpose for being here is to harass C-Dog. Have you considered how much you're pulling the site down in the process?
              Lounge picking on socky pulls down the whole site but letting certain members of team butt hurt constantly bash the very site they are posting infomercials on for their pile of shit site is business as usual? The least of our problems here is Lounge giving socky a few boots.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Nice try.....

Listen, sweetie.....

If me flipping shit pulls down this site, then this site is in some serious trouble...

Where was your "you are pulling down the site" when I was stalked, attacked, and ridiculed?

Get over yourself.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                  Lounge picking on socky pulls down the whole site but letting certain members of team butt hurt constantly bash the very site they are posting infomercials on for their pile of shit site is business as usual? The least of our problems here is Lounge giving socky a few boots.
                  Really? Nobody from over there except me is posting anything. You bungholes are the ones keeping the pot stirred with the site vs. site bullshit. Warf hasn't posted shit in days but you're still bitching about him as if he just posted something this morning.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Nice try.....

Listen, sweetie.....

If me flipping shit pulls down this site, then this site is in some serious trouble...

Where was your "you are pulling down the site" when I was stalked, attacked, and ridiculed?

Get over yourself.
                    It was there. You just chose to ignore it. I hear that it always has to be about you. Would you likd to tell me more about that?
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Really? Nobody from over there except me is posting anything. You bungholes are the ones keeping the pot stirred with the site vs. site bullshit. Warf hasn't posted shit in days but you're still bitching about him as if he just posted something this morning.
                        Call it the lifetime asshole achievement award.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

It was there. You just chose to ignore it. I hear that it always has to be about you. Would you likd to tell me more about that?
                          It's not about me...

It's about

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Were you "pulling down the site" with your constant bashing of envy?

You're way too dramatic at times.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Ever have one of those days when ye wished Dad hadn't made that promise to NOT send another flood?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Laughing my ass off. You deserve what you get dipshit. You attack anyone you don't like every chance you get. You just refuse to believe some people here despise you as much as you despise me. You need to get over yourself, buckwheat.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...