Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I kicked a lot of sand in a lot of vaginas in here today!

First of all fuck you angel you sanctimonious idiot.

Next, fuck imperial japan circa 1945. Those cocksuckers sneak attacked us and killed thousands. A day that will live in infamy. They committed horrible atrocities against the people of southeast Asia. What they did in China is truly barbaric. We vaped one of their cities and said "hey bitches we have another on deck we can do this all week" and the Japanese hesitated. So we dropped another. Then they surrendered and millions of lives were saved. These are all facts.

I have no hatred for japan or japanese people. But if I lived in 1945 I sure as fuck would! They betrayed us and attacked us. They murdered millions of people and wanted to subjugate the world. And it's my understanding that their civilians would resist to the last woman and child.

Now if a Japanese city got nuked now I'd weep for it. I'm not an animal. People need to chill the fuck out.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I know how horrible the Japanese were in the period, I'm just not sure the bombs made them surrender saving millions of lives as it's always spun.

The timeline looks a lot more like the Russian invasion is what caused it.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Ants like you.

Hope someone steps on you sooner than later.

Or better yet, remove your legs & then burn you with a magnifier.
        And you can just kiss my ass.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I know how horrible the Japanese were in the period, I'm just not sure the bombs made them surrender saving millions of lives as it's always spun.

Hey man I respect your opinion. We read different history books.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            It's very simple. Go and read about "Operation Downfall" and the frightening death tolls that would have come about. We might have used the bombs and probably chemical weapons to dislodged entrenched, fanatical Japanese soldiers at the very obvious invasion beaches and even their civil population was being armed and trained for suicide attacks. The fact that the Japanese were telling their civilians to kill themselves on Okinawa during the U.S. invasion was probably as big a factor as any. It was hard for the U.S. gov't to weigh the morality of slaughtering tens of thousands of Japanese when their very own Emperor and cunt Army command were very willing to fight to the last child...
            I was half expecting you to come and make this point thank you.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Am guessing your referring to the bombing of Dresden and the ensuing fire storm.
              Which in a race to the bottom was in itself a horrendous act .
              It was horrendous, but also seriously exaggerated with fantasy death tolls far higher than what actually occurred. Though that made it no less horrible for those caught in the maelstrom...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It was a combination of the two. Remember, even after the bombings and the complete Japanese collapse in China, some Imperial Japanese Army officers were so psychotic and vain that they actually tried to take control of Japan through a coup to prolong the war. It should also be noted that while the Red Army spanked the weakened Japanese Manchurian Army, the Soviets still lacked amphibious warfare capability. They also performed some "marine" style landings on Japanese home-islands and suffered initial defeats, spirited fanatical resistance, and heavy casualties as there was a very big difference from fighting the static Japanese devoid or tanks or serious antitank weapons on open planes to digging them out of invisible fortifications on islands with awful terrain. It's one of the reasons that Stalin was even willing to call it all off...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Here is a summary of the 'Russian invasion' argument.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow this has gone a bit off topic...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here is a summary of the 'Russian invasion' argument.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/id...render/?page=1
                      I find Hasegawa interesting and he raises some excellent points. But I agree with Bernstein (pg. 4 of the article) that it is difficult to exactly calculate which cause had exactly which effect. In any case, the Soviets would have had a difficult time making significant landings on the Japanese home islands as they were not much of a naval power and there was only one real place to land and set up staging areas for a final push, and the Japanese knew it...

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        The bombs? Um, no. The Germans couldn't find their sphincter despite their heads being firmly up their asses when it came to nukes. Their theories were all wrong...
                        I was referring to Einstein and bohr but found out Bohr wasn't German just Jewish . You Learn something new every day
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Cool Pic

Scale of Mars' moon Phobos.

"Since I've started being interested by Mars, I am fascinated by the scale of the planet and its features, and of course, there is Phobos, its largest moon (the other one being Deimos). What better way to give a scale than to compare with actual things on Earth ?
                          So, here is Phobos standing over my town Grenoble in the Alpes (eastern France). Phobos' dimensions are 26,8 x 18,4 km. If you carefully look at the center of the picture, you'll see 2 helicopters, still quite far from the "big rock"." ~ http://bit.ly/NkA7Gh

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...