X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Warham
    You post like you just registered recently but you have a date of Feb 2005 listed. I'm confused.
    Getting at least 7 hours of sleep a day usually helps with that. I also like to eat a variety of vegetables and fruit along with a consistent exercise program.

Let me know if I can help
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

To tell you the truth, I don't want most of the people here. Maybe a couple more here could come over, but I'd like to see some fresh faces.

I can only take so much inbreeding.

You registered. You could have at least said hi.
      Inbreeding is what made the English Royal Family what it is today!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I think you need to take a look and go step by step to see how we got to this point. It doesn't start with Flappo.
        No. It starts with tolerating that type of shit in the first place. Though I'm sure that's not where you were wanting to go with that.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Exactly what do you think a moderator does? Do you honestly believe we sit here night and day, monitoring every single post that is made? Even if there were enough hours in the day, don't you think for a second that the only people capable of such nonsense belongs in a loony bin?

Yes, you DO need to report things. I'm not here to hold your hand, kiss your forehead and make all the bad, bad things go away. If you or anyone else here wishes assistance, then that is what I'm here for. But I sure as shit am not going to walk the hallways with a night stick in my hand or a can of mace on my belt and pretend to be Captain America.
          Maybe we should back up a tad...to be honest I wasn't really aware there were any mods now. Thanks for doing what you can at this site. I was speaking of someone else.

It's pretty simple...I like this site and woudl like to see it not be what it is now. That's all. No need to get all pissy because I question what has been happenning. Not a huge fan is all. Is that ok?
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
            I'm quite fond of you too Nick.If you decide to rest your liver come on over and we'll have a chat
            Perhaps once I coax it out of the corner it's shivering and crying in...

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Really starting to regret ever defending this place in a conversation with Ed's business partner (they're not fans). Sure as fuck won't happen again.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Shitty things have been said about EVH everywhere, not just here. Not that it's right, or warranted, but that's the way it is.

Sometimes I think "the world is a rough place, why should the internet be any different?"
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Shitty things have been said about EVH everywhere, not just here. Not that it's right, or warranted, but that's the way it is.

Sometimes I think "the world is a rough place, why should the internet be any different?"
                  It's not so much what was said about him specifically, the relentlessness as CVH fans was appreciated, the lame shit that has only magnified exponentially of late was not. So I can't say they were wrong. I could defend the place then. No motivation to now.

And not blamin' Flappo for that.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Are you comparing Flappo to a terrorist, Nick? LMAO
                    No. I'm examining your bizarre logic. I think it was pretty self explanatory with the 'blaming the victim' mentality, like people putting their personal lives up on Facebook is a crime and should expect some deluded shut in half cripple to stalk them or something....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Are you comparing Flappo to a terrorist, Nick? LMAO I think you've gotten soft over the years.

Did you ever notice that Flappo doesn't mess with people off his radar?
                      Oh, please...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                        Maybe we should back up a tad...to be honest I wasn't really aware there were any mods now. Thanks for doing what you can at this site. I was speaking of someone else.

It's pretty simple...I like this site and woudl like to see it not be what it is now. That's all. No need to get all pissy because I question what has been happenning. Not a huge fan is all. Is that ok?
                        Of course, it is every soldier's inalienable right to complain. And to tell you the truth, my own frustration is starting to come through, so yeah, I am being pissy, as you worded it.

The fact is, the mods here are stuck between two warring factions. On one side, you have a handful of wounded nitwits, on the other, you have a handful of equally wounded nitwits sparring with each other to at times despicable ends. So what we do is much like the refs do in a hockey game: We let the combatants swing free until they stumble to the ice, then send 'em to the penalty box for a well deserved time out, while also dealing with adbots, marketing scams, spammers and internet terrorists.

All this with no overtime pay, benefits or even basic health care packages. So yes, I and the other guys get all "pissy" from time to time. And if this sounds like something you'd like to do in your so-called free time, then by all means, contact one of the guys with their user names done up in red. We could use all the help we can get.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          Hey, if you laughed at people accusing you of being Mark Wahlberg it would stop!

I knew it wasn't you, too many words are spelled right.

LOL I figured it out in ten minutes and I don't even have mod privileges here anymore!

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            No. I'm examining your bizarre logic. I think it was pretty self explanatory with the 'blaming the victim' mentality, like people putting their personal lives up on Facebook is a crime and should expect some deluded shut in half cripple to stalk them or something....
                            I know, right? How dare I put up music pages that get traffic... please accept my most sincere apologies!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Of course, it is every soldier's inalienable right to complain. And to tell you the truth, my own frustration is starting to come through, so yeah, I am being pissy, as you worded it.

The fact is, the mods here are stuck between two warring factions. On one side, you have a handful of wounded nitwits, on the other, you have a handful of equally wounded nits sparring with each other to at times despicable ends. So what we do is much like the refs do in a hockey game: We let the combatants swing free until they stumble to the ice, then send 'em to the penalty box for a well deserved time out, while also dealing with adbots, marketing scams, spammers and internet terrorists.

All this with no overtime pay, benefits or even basic health care packages. So yes, I and the other guys get all "pissy" from time to time. And if this sounds like something you'd like to do in your so-called free time, then by all means, contact one of the guys with their user names done up in red. We could use all the help we can get.
                              Funny how the person PAYING for this might wake up one morning and say " fuck this, I'm paying for this shit?" and shut it down only to hear "why'd he do that???"
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                It is amazing how some people consistently can't see the forest for the trees. Of course, many do that with full intent
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...