Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    I don't have any kids, my wife is to busy taking in any animal in Michigan that needs a home lol.
    She found you, but is still into beastiality, eh?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Me too. Force him to throw interceptions, like he did to Cuntler!
      Every time they hit cuntler I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        How dare you call Dale a Beastie Boy!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Still telling the same jokes from your childhood? Even in 1940 you would be hard pressed to get a laugh with that double z.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
            I don't...but i don't throw them up against the wall either.
            If you give em a good couple of whippings when they're little you don't have to slap em around when they are grown
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

That's true. It damn sure worked on me.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                If you give em a good couple of whippings when they're little you don't have to slap em around when they are grown
                There wasn't any ADD back then, either. We got ADD beat out of us.

Same with stupid parents ASKING their kids shit like "don't do that, please." TELL them to knock it the fuck off and if they don't, smack 'em around a bit. They'll get the message.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Twona understands.

Ain't nothing I hate more than seeing some mom telling her kid repeatedly to stop doing something. And yelling. Hey, dumb bitch, get off your ass and make the kid stop! If the kid says no, you go and get the kid. That's yes.

And none of that counting to three bullshit either. All that does is teach a kid they can keep on disobeying.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yeah. Sounds like this fragilecock dude has been coddled his whole life. I bet he still feeds on his momma's teet.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                      Veteran
                      • Jun 2005

Don't get me started on that shit. Everytime one if my kids starts to struggle in a particular class at school the teacher implies they may need to be on ADD medicine. That shit started when they were in first grade. I think the teachers would be happy if all of the children were zombified.
                      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I bet he still feeds on his momma's teet.
                        Well, what kind of teet are we talking about here? A big set with those big round nipples?

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Don't get me started on that shit. Everytime one if my kids starts to struggle in a particular class at school the teacher implies they may need to be on ADD medicine. That shit started when they were in first grade. I think the teachers would be happy if all of the children were zombified.
                          Ohio schools get extra money from the state for ADD kids. They'll diagnose every brat if they can.

Twona understands.

Ain't nothing I hate more than seeing some mom telling her kid repeatedly to stop doing something. And yelling. Hey, dumb bitch, get off your ass and make the kid stop! If the kid says no, you go and get the kid. That's yes.

And none of that counting to three bullshit either. All that does is teach a kid they can keep on disobeying.
                          I know women who will sit on their fat ass and yell at their kids when they fuck up, instead of getting up and putting a foot in the kid's ass. Drives me nuts.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Twona understands.

Did you hear about the black family in Houston that filed a lawsuit against some restaurant because they got booted out because their kids were acting like fucking animals, and they wouldn't discipline them? True fucking story. Claiming it's a racial thing. It's a fucking make your kids behave thing, dumbasses.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I needed that shit in school. The ludes put me to sleep.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Did you hear about the black family in Houston that filed a lawsuit against some restaurant because they got booted out because their kids were acting like fucking animals, and they wouldn't discipline them? True fucking story. Claiming it's a racial thing. It's a fucking make your kids behave thing, dumbasses.
                                People don't want to make their kids behave because they're all a bunch of pussies. I was just in the Walmart, doing the 5150 Walk, about an hour ago and this mom and her teenage daughter were on the aisle, arguing and the kid says "just shut up!" And the mom didn't say shit. I woulda grabbed a bag of oranges and beat her half to death right there on the spot.

Comment

Working...