Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Looks like you're out 1500 bucks then...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Corporate "Whole Foods" is a joke anyway...
      Yes, but mostly because their CEO is a greedy teabagging son of a bitch.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I don't know about that, but it's a joke to stroll through one of the stores...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Looks like you're out 1500 bucks then...
          But at least I'm safe from all of those government-controlled Illuminati alien reptile/humanoid NSA social workers putting fluoride in my bong water.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Wow you can never tell when a thread will have legs .
            13 pages of parenting tips , DIY advice , survivalist advice and how to score good heroin .

Covered pretty much all of life's bases this bad boy
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Listen...

I want God's will for my life...

Many believers fall away because they try to fit God into their lives and it doesn't work like that...

I did the same thing and fell away...

It's a process but I woke up, or more accurately, God woke me back up and I simply responded...

This time I'm doing it His way and that's somewhat difficult but I'm making progress...

And my wife is catching on too, so things are looking up...
              A miracle! A miracle!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                I love chicken fried steak.
                I had to Google it, not something I've come across.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  It's OK if you snort it or smoke it, but stay away from the needles, as they are a pain in the neck to deal with. Also, purchase enough to get ya thru the evening. There isn't anything worse than running out around 1:30 AM and having to go out to buy more. It's more or less like finding yourself out of beer during the third quarter of a well matched football game. Trust me on this.

Regards,
                  Uncle chef.

This never came up at the interview, we really need to examine our mod recruitment process...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I had to Google it, not something I've come across.
                    Just the name alone should be a warning not to eat it...

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                      The problem is when he's drunk, he goes from fair-minded and loveable to completley inconsiderate of others.
                      This all makes sense now.

I am your father!

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

How inconsiderate of you...

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I will never speak to the fucker again. I honestly don't give a fuck if he was the one that introduced me to my favorite bands, what he did to me last night was un-fucking called for.
                          What, he asked you to get off your lazy fucking entitled ass, and help him?

Yesterday, right when I was watching The Legend Of Korra (my new favorite show) my dad bursts into my room, tells me to shut the TV off right in the middle of a good part, not even during a commercial break, right smack in the middle of a good part. So I ask him "Why" in which he proceeds to give me a hard time, but he finally tells me that he wants to take the air conditioner out of my room.
                          Oh, sorry. Did Daddy interrupt your tv show, you fucking spoiled little self entitled brat? How dare him!

Really? He had to pick NOW? Why couldn't he have done it in the afternoon when I could actually help him? He loves scotch and I already knew he was fucking ossified. So I storm out my room in anger because I'm missing my TV show, and also to give him some space. The fucker has the nerve to tell me "You know what? Fuck you, Francesco! You're a worthless peice of shit!"

Couldn't have done it in the afternoon, when you could actually help him? Why the fuck couldn't you help him when he asked? Because of your PRECIOUS FUCKING TV SHOW?? Are you fucking kidding me? You storm out of your room like the spoiled brat little bitch you are? That'll show him! He's right, you are a fucking piece of shit. That statement pissed you off for one reason. Because you know it's true.

I hit the roof. I hit the god-damned motherfucking roof when he said that, the fact that he kicked me out of my room in the middle of my TV show, It pissed me off, but I could forgive that. The fact that he called me a peice of shit was a whole another fucking ball game. So I screamed "FUCK YOU!" And soon I yelled that, he came charging twoard's me like a fucking deranged gorilla, backed me in a corner and began to fucking strangle me.

Instead of taking the high road, biting your tongue, and HELPING your Dad, you "hit the roof" and yell "FUCK YOU". Brilliant response. Oh, Daddy kicked you out of your (his) room in the middle of your tv show. Waaaaa. It pissed you off. Waaaa. The biggest mistake your Dad made during this portion of the clusterfuck, is not finishing the choke out.

Now, lets get one thing straight, I may seem like an emotional pushover, but I can be one tough motherfucker when I want to be. I wasn't going to let him get any real hits in, So I stood my ground put up a fight. Even though he was pulling the shit out of my hair, I fought back and remained standing. It got so bad, our fighting, that my mother had to come in and break it up. That was last night and the two of us are still not talking.

Yeah, you're a real tough 20 year old. One that acts like a fucking 2 year old. Still not talking? Your UNGRATEFUL punk ass should be on the fucking street. But we all know why you're not. You are a Momma's boy. Mommy is "protecting" you. I'm sure it pains her greatly, to know you're a self entitled spoiled fucking twat. But she'll protect you anyway. That's what Mom's do.

The problem with my dad is that he is a fucking alcoholic with a short fuse (probably where I get it from) And before he started taking Zoloft, he used to punch walls, throw shit, and get into the WORST verbal fights with my mother. He never laid a hand on her, mind you. But he did lay a hand on me. Today was actually a rarity where he was an angry drunk, usually he's the kind of drunk that conks out from the alcohol on the couch and that's it for the night. Mom and Dad's marriage has hit an absolute low point and definitley forsee a possible divorce in the future.

Your Dad is an alcoholic? And you know this how? Did you learn that from your tv show? You don't know shit. You are a self entitled 20 year old fucking PUNK. You have no right, or enough experience with anything in life, to diagnose your Dad as an alcoholic. That is nothing more than your opinion. You might want to take your own inventory. Yeah, that's right. That's what the true alcoholics call it. Taking inventory. Instead of blaming, and using your Dad as an excuse, why don't you fucking take a look at yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself how you can be a better man. (Even though you act like a 2 year old little boy) Ask yourself how you could have prevented this blow up. Ask yourself why you got pissed and stormed out when Daddy asked you to help him, in the middle of a FUCKING TV SHOW!!! And while you are taking your own inventory, ask yourself if a big part of the tension between your Mom and Dad, have to do with you. You probably won't like your own answer, but maybe it will help you look at things differently, and take different actions.

I don't know how long this silent treatement will go on for. All I know is that I will never say anything to him anymore. He feels the same way too, except for a few hours ago, when he refused to give me gas money so I can go to my Sunday class he said "You want gas money, talk to your mother. By the way, I just want to let you know that you are a loser and you deserved everything that happened to you last night." Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha FUCK YOU!

And then after all this, he refuses to give you gas money!!!! How fucking dare he not give the SPOILED SELF ENTITLED JOBLESS FUCKING TWAT OF A BRAT, gas money. How fucking dare he. But, just as he stated, he knows you will go right to your weak codependent Mommy, and she'll gladly enable your lack of respect and motivation, by handing you over your Dad's hard earned cash.

Honestly, my mother is my fucking savior. She is one hell of a woman and despite the fact that sometimes we fight, I will always love and respect her.

She's not a savior. She's an enabler. She is enabling you to continue acting like a self entitled little bitch. She is promoting your lack of motivation to help yourself. And guess what? Your Dad is disgusted by it. Next time he has a few drinks, ask him. You know you'll get an honest answer if the booze is talking with him. Your Dad is disgusted by both of you. But, he wants pussy, so he tolerates it. Drinking is his escape from the reality of the dysfunction you and your Mom are causing. It's time for you to grow up and be a man. Get a fucking job. Take some of the burden off of your parents. Quit acting like a spoiled bitch. Help out, WHEN THEY NEED IT, not when it's convenient for you. Get your act together, and maybe your Dad, and your Mom, will get theirs together too. Just imagine how much stress you could relieve from them if you'd act like a fucking man, for the first time in your life.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF

I am your father!
                            He said his father was an alcoholic, not a psychotic freak.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by WARF

I am your father!
                              You have to read that in a james earl jones voice
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                What, he asked you to get off your lazy fucking entitled ass, and help him?

Oh, sorry. Did Daddy interrupt your tv show, you fucking spoiled little self entitled brat? How dare him!

[/color]

Couldn't have done it in the afternoon, when you could actually help him? Why the fuck couldn't you help him when he asked? Because of your PRECIOUS FUCKING TV SHOW?? Are you fucking kidding me? You storm out of your room like the spoiled brat little bitch you are? That'll show him! He's right, you are a fucking piece of shit. That statement pissed you off for one reason. Because you know it's true.

[/color]

Instead of taking the high road, biting your tongue, and HELPING your Dad, you "hit the roof" and yell "FUCK YOU". Brilliant response. Oh, Daddy kicked you out of your (his) room in the middle of your tv show. Waaaaa. It pissed you off. Waaaa. The biggest mistake your Dad made during this portion of the clusterfuck, is not finishing the choke out.

[/color]

Yeah, you're a real tough 20 year old. One that acts like a fucking 2 year old. Still not talking? Your UNGRATEFUL punk ass should be on the fucking street. But we all know why you're not. You are a Momma's boy. Mommy is "protecting" you. I'm sure it pains her greatly, to know you're a self entitled spoiled fucking twat. But she'll protect you anyway. That's what Mom's do.

[/color]

Your Dad is an alcoholic? And you know this how? Did you learn that from your tv show? You don't know shit. You are a self entitled 20 year old fucking PUNK. You have no right, or enough experience with anything in life, to diagnose your Dad as an alcoholic. That is nothing more than your opinion. You might want to take your own inventory. Yeah, that's right. That's what the true alcoholics call it. Taking inventory. Instead of blaming, and using your Dad as an excuse, why don't you fucking take a look at yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself how you can be a better man. (Even though you act like a 2 year old little boy) Ask yourself how you could have prevented this blow up. Ask yourself why you got pissed and stormed out when Daddy asked you to help him, in the middle of a FUCKING TV SHOW!!! And while you are taking your own inventory, ask yourself if a big part of the tension between your Mom and Dad, have to do with you. You probably won't like your own answer, but maybe it will help you look at things differently, and take different actions.

[/color]

And then after all this, he refuses to give you gas money!!!! How fucking dare he not give the SPOILED SELF ENTITLED JOBLESS FUCKING TWAT OF A BRAT, gas money. How fucking dare he. But, just as he stated, he knows you will go right to your weak codependent Mommy, and she'll gladly enable your lack of respect and motivation, by handing you over your Dad's hard earned cash.

[/color]

She's not a savior. She's an enabler. She is enabling you to continue acting like a self entitled little bitch. She is promoting your lack of motivation to help yourself. And guess what? Your Dad is disgusted by it. Next time he has a few drinks, ask him. You know you'll get an honest answer if the booze is talking with him. Your Dad is disgusted by both of you. But, he wants pussy, so he tolerates it. Drinking is his escape from the reality of the dysfunction you and your Mom are causing. It's time for you to grow up and be a man. Get a fucking job. Take some of the burden off of your parents. Quit acting like a spoiled bitch. Help out, WHEN THEY NEED IT, not when it's convenient for you. Get your act together, and maybe your Dad, and your Mom, will get theirs together too. Just imagine how much stress you could relieve from them if you'd act like a fucking man, for the first time in your life.
                                Leave the counselling to the experts shitstain...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...