X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Brought a tear to me eye when SI said "Fuck all you assholes..." But I have to agree with her sentiment...
    Why is that Z? Because the old Army who's who don't post as much anymore? Van Halen ain't doing shit nowdays. There's not much news about Dave or Van Halen to talk about anyway. At least these people you think are ruining the site post here and give other people something to talk about. If it wasn't for them (or us I should say) most of the threads would be about why white folks should be ashamed to be white and republicans are all evil people or mentally retarded.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Sweet Irony
      She's the Woman
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      That's a Van Hagar "rings" shirt not a Van Halen "wings" shirt.
      I haven't been here as long as you but since I have been here nothing Sammy Hagar related has ever been acceptable here.
      I totally understand what youre saying. What IM saying is, that shirt was all we could come up with at that time, and, being 6, it was OK with him. Believe me, there were many more shirts to come--they just werent in his wardrobe that night! SH may not ever be acceptable here (totally understandable), but Jay IS acceptable, no matter what hes wearing!!
      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sweet Irony
        She's the Woman
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

....and Id like to add, I appreciate your contribution here--keeping things/ conversations going..Maybe the problem is that, like you said, nobodys doing anything we can discuss---nobodys doing anything to get enthusiastic about. So it has come down to 'what are you eating', 'what are you drinking', 'what are you watching on TV', 'whos hotter-Eddie or Alex'............I guess I miss the old spirit, and am using Jay to try to revive it for a minute. All the best...

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
          I totally understand what youre saying. What IM saying is, that shirt was all we could come up with at that time, and, being 6, it was OK with him. Believe me, there were many more shirts to come--they just werent in his wardrobe that night! SH may not ever be acceptable here (totally understandable), but Jay IS acceptable, no matter what hes wearing!!
          I actualy assumed that was a young Wolfgang Van Halen. I figured he was wearing a van hagar shirt because his dad was in van hagar at the time. Who is Jay? And don't blow me any more kisses, other people are watching.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Sweet Irony
            She's the Woman
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Who cares whos watching!

Who is Jay...hmmm..well, hes the kid in my avatar. Freak VH fan starting at age 25 months. Made me spend day after day, week after week, month after month watching VH videos/VHS tapes. Yes, he saw some Hagar. Whole baby book full of VH references/ anecdotes/ funny comments. Finally saw VH w/ Wolfie in NYC & Boston, many moons later. Had every move (no matter whose it was) down in all videos...made a lego tower at age 4..was told 'you are awesome!', and he said 'Im not awesome, Eddie Van Halen is awesome'....thats just a little bit of what it was like!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
              Who cares whos watching!

Who is Jay...hmmm..well, hes the kid in my avatar. Freak VH fan starting at age 25 months. Made me spend day after day, week after week, month after month watching VH videos/VHS tapes. Yes, he saw some Hagar. Whole baby book full of VH references/ anecdotes/ funny comments. Finally saw VH w/ Wolfie in NYC & Boston, many moons later. Had every move (no matter whose it was) down in all videos...made a lego tower at age 4..was told 'you are awesome!', and he said 'Im not awesome, Eddie Van Halen is awesome'....thats just a little bit of what it was like!
              Wish we had the old Jay thread from DDLR. There were some great stories on there! Where's my fucking kiss?
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                She's the Woman
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

HA! Oh, Id forgotten that thread...I DO have a print out of a birthday thread from the PD, courtesy of an old timer named Sunya. Funny stuff!

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Hello to you and Jay SI.......
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...