• Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

How much for an ounce of Green Crack..thats what I get here..100 a 1/4 oz

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's funny how Elvira believes his life is shit because there are magical beings pulling all the strings and there is nothing he can do about it anyways...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

What will Jah guys say once they've quit smoking?

"What's that fuckin' shitty music maaaan??"

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          That's a little more than they charge at the dispensaries here. It's ten bucks a gram, 30 an 1/8th, 60 a 1/4 for Indica strains. I can get a whole ounce for two hundred. My buddy who picks it up for me is one of only a handfull who actually smokes it for medical reasons. He used to use methadone but not anymore. He still takes pain meds but not as often.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

60 a 1/4 of primo is awesome....cmon people..lets make this nationwide...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
              That's nuts!!! 60 -65 here.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That's bitchin'

I'm high.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

‘Mile 420’ marker replaced in Colorado after repeated thefts from pot fans

Sorry pot heads, if you’re looking for a sign it’s no longer “420” on Colorado’s Interstate 70.

That’s because while buying marijuana may now be legal in Colorado, stealing a sign with a slang reference to the drug is still frowned upon. But state officials said that just wasn’t stopping the repeated theft of a sign with a popular numerical term that for many is a common reference to marijuana.

It sounds like the kind of solution only a pot smoker would come up with. But it turns out marijuana signage enthusiasts are the ones forcing Colorado officials to think creatively.

On Colorado’s Interstate 70, there is a sign marked “MILE 420.” And for those not in the know, “ 420” is a common shorthand used by fellow pot smokers. Like the effects of smoking the plant itself, the term has hazy origins but is said to have originated as code amongst a group of California teens when they wanted to signal each other for a smoking excursion.

So, after the sign has been stolen a number of times in recent years, Colorado officials decided to move the sign slightly up the road and change its name to MILE 419.99.

In fact, it has been stolen so many times, state officials weren't sure of the exact number.

"Obviously people steal these signs," Amy Ford of the Colorado Department of Transportation told the Denver Post. "In the past, if a sign was stolen too much, we wouldn't replace it. This is sort of an innovative way for us to keep the sign there."

Ford told the Associated Press that it’s the only sign of its kind that has been replaced so far, as most highways do not extend out to the 420-mile marker point.

But they did take inspiration from another bit of signage tweaking in the state. A previous marker reading “MILE 69,” which some took as reference to a sexual practice,” was replaced with “MILE 68.5” after repeated thefts.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...