X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Embrace it. Time to move to Banff or Whistler.
    Whistler's not always that certain for snow. Remember when they had the Winter Olympics there a few years back, and had to make fake snow because it was a "global warming" winter in the Northwest.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

OMG maybe below 50 overnight later in the week!!! I don't give a shit. I will be at work, and I'm not turning on the heat until at least October 1st. Later if I can.

Going over this year's winter prep plans...probably more insulation over the "old" part of the house, and a couple new 20 amp outlets to temporarily run an oil filled space heater. I'll at least get a small tax credit out of the insulation.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Fuck...I had to turn the heat on a couple times in August...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Going over this year's winter prep plans...probably more insulation over the "old" part of the house, and a couple new 20 amp outlets to temporarily run an oil filled space heater. I'll at least get a small tax credit out of the insulation.
          Yeah, I'm gonna squeeze my ass into the crawlspace beneath our dining room, which was added on, and pack some insulation against the underside of the floor. We had some cold feet in that room last year. I'm hearing this winter may be more frigid. Yay.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            Yeah, I'm gonna squeeze my ass into the crawlspace beneath our dining room, which was added on, and pack some insulation against the underside of the floor. We had some cold feet in that room last year. I'm hearing this winter may be more frigid. Yay.
            Yeah, we've got a crawl space under our living room that isn't insulated. We have a gas fireplace in the room, but insulation is a lot cheaper...

My poor mom...my stupid brother moved her out here this past spring and they're way out in the boonies. She's been on the west coast for 35 years. I'm really worried about her having to deal with -40, snow and ice. She'll be house bound, the poor dear.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Down here, we're getting ready for another hot summer.
              And there will be a flood.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

We had flooding here in June...of course it was the weekend my sump pump quit working. Bailed the sump basin non-stop for 19 hours till we could get a new one. We don't have any bodies of water here, the ground was just so saturated it couldn't take anymore...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  Whistler's not always that certain for snow. Remember when they had the Winter Olympics there a few years back, and had to make fake snow because it was a "global warming" winter in the Northwest.
                  That happens. I skied Park City, Utah and Sun Valley Idaho when rocks and dirt were poking through the ski runs back in the 1980's. Some years there is lot's of snow and some years there isn't. One of the best ski seasons I remember was when mount Pinitubo went off in the Philippines. It affected the weather to where we got some great snow because of it.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'm thinking Banff will be good this year. There's snow in them thar hills.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      We're not talking about the world, you cretin...
                      Right. Silly me. Little did I know climate only refers to Frozen Hillbilly Hicksville, Canada.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Right. Silly me. Little did I know climate only refers to Frozen Hillbilly Hicksville, Canada.
                        This is MY annual holy fuck it's cold thread. Of course I'm talking about where I live. And there's no fucking hills in this fucking hick town. Winnipeg is Canada's asshole...where I live is Canada's taint...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

I kinda like when it floods, for a few days my apartment has 'water views'.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            and snakes and bugs views too?
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

Yeah mate! No roos though.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                                We get a lake on the corner every spring thaw or torrential downpour. No critters...unless you count the pimps and ho's...

Comment

Working...