X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    We get a lake on the corner every spring thaw or torrential downpour. No critters...unless you count the pimps and ho's...
    Most everybody gots ta eat!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

This is MY annual holy fuck it's cold thread. Of course I'm talking about where I live. And there's no fucking hills in this fucking hick town. Winnipeg is Canada's asshole...where I live is Canada's taint...
      EVERY Canadian is a frozen hillbilly.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
        I kinda like when it floods, for a few days my apartment has 'water views'.
        A massive storm inundated the Valley and forced the closure of streets and highways throughout the area Monday morning

kiwi dan spent a coupla weeks a mile from those retention basins...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Fucking 34 F, feels like 25. It's 58 in the house and the damn furnace is not working! Dammit!!!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why are y'all sending that cold stuff all the way down here..?

Right now it's 84F... feels like 90 with 66% humidity. Thursday's forecast is high 75 with lows in upper 50's... That's normal late October weather here!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Fucking 34 F, feels like 25. It's 58 in the house and the damn furnace is not working! Dammit!!!
              You need to go full tribal. Fuck the furnace. Get a wig wam or better yet a yurt. Have plenty of firewood and tell Dave Lennox to go fuck himself.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-09-2014, 02:03 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                You need to go full tribal. Fuck the furnace.
                No thanx. If I want to roast my weenie I'll do it on the stove.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  No thanx. If I want to roast my weenie I'll do it on the stove.
                  wash your oven mitt, just in case
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    wash your oven mitt, just in case
                    Can we create an emoticon for that, or just use this photo?

download.jpg

Ok, for everyone who went "WTF"... that's Mitt Romney's wife. Get it? Mitt Fucker? Yeesh... do I need to draw popgears for you all?

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Happily enjoying these cool evenings and overnights. Winter-schminter. 2 cords of wood already cut, split, and stacked and 1 ton of pellets for the pellet stove already on hand. Let it snow.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

See? Nothing but a country of frozen hillbillies.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well holy fuck, up to 24-30 inches (61-76cm) of snow due here buy Wednesday...

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

We got hammered on Thursday, about a foot at work and a little less right here on the lake. Plow guy didn't show up to the plant until after 7 pm, we had cars stuck in the parking lot and two semis and our yard truck stuck in the back lot.

I was on nights Thursday, left ten minutes early and was seven minutes later than usual. One of the local elementary schools had kids stuck in traffic on a bus until almost 6 pm.

Supposed to be another round starting this evening, lasting through tomorrow night.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No snow around here yet, but damn it's been cold. Seems like we went from 70 degree days in October (a bit warmer then usual) to daytime "highs" in the low 40s and overnight temps of around 18 or so. I actually prefer the cold & dry to the usual cold & damp (and resulting moldy) but damn, how about a gradual drop in temperatures, for fucks sake??
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...