• Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    had saturday off and started on my tan

I'll be plowing my way out tomorrow.

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Snowing like a motherfucker in MN right now. High of -4 with 50 mph wind gusts by Thursday.

This blows.
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Zing!
        Snowing like a motherfucker in MN right now. High of -4 with 50 mph wind gusts by Thursday.

This blows.
        I see what you did there.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by VAiN
          I see what you did there.
          You have to keep the jokes simple around here...
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Aaaarrgh. -50 F with windchill right now. Is this never gonna end?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

chilly 66 degrees forcasted
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Winter must die...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Still nice & warm down here.....
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

44 today...18 tomorrow. Supposed to be another storm coming through, I'm sure the stores are packed. I got enough to get me through Monday morning, I'll do my shopping at 7 am when I get off work.

Forgot today's the first o' the mumf...fuck that, I'm stayin' home.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I have hardly done any snowmobiling because of a lack of snow. It's all fallen to the east of us. I notice Delta airlines flights have really been down and it's due to the severe weather in the east. Frankly the Sierras would love to have some of that snow that is making the rest of the country miserable.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-01-2014, 03:19 PM.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

How is that the dumb leftist mother fuckers in the "winter" states never get blamed for global warming?

Keep polluting, and may winter hang on to your dead icy fingers as you rot by the highway where your affluent suvs left you stranded.

Best winter in years. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Papsmear never passes on an opportunity to make an incoherently idiotic political statement that only makes sense to him somehow, no matter how off topic from the thread...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not only that.... but he fails to realize that he just blew up his own KKKoch funded teabagging argument that humans have nothing to do with "global warming".
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Not only that.... but he fails to realize that he just blew up his own KKKoch funded teabagging argument that humans have nothing to do with "global warming".
                              It's so funny to read how you and your connected at the asshole Siamese twin react.

There's no such thing as vampires or ghosts either.

But since you simps believe in all kinds of ridiculous shit like global warming I just have to ask; are you dumb asses using your affluent thermostats at all this winter or warming up your affluent suvs? Keep polluting or freeze and die; either way I'm getting ridiculous returns on oil futures right now. Light crude was going for less than $50 in 08 before Barry Oilcan jumped it double.

You guys are more than just 99%; you're double that and then some on ignorance.

Here's a tip for you leftist idiots: stay away from ICE ECX Emissions. You won't understand it and you certainly won't profit.

Another tip: check your actual "liquid" worth.
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                                It's so funny to read how you and your connected at the asshole Siamese twin react.

There's no such thing as vampires or ghosts either.

But since you simps believe in all kinds of ridiculous shit like global warming I just have to ask; are you dumb asses using your affluent thermostats at all this winter or warming up your affluent suvs? Keep polluting or freeze and die; either way I'm getting ridiculous returns on oil futures right now. Light crude was going for less than $50 in 08 before Barry Oilcan jumped it double.

You guys are more than just 99%; you're double that and then some on ignorance.

Here's a tip for you leftist idiots: stay away from ICE ECX Emissions. You won't understand it and you certainly won't profit.

Another tip: check your actual "liquid" worth.

Wow, jacksqueer is all in a tizzy today on some bizarre ramble-athon! Maybe his Paul Stanley man-thong is riding up his ass-crack?

Comment

Working...