• Oct 2009

My mom posted that it's 14 degrees in Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm sick of winter. Let's go to fucking Hawaii......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

The annual holy fuck it's cold thread

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Yeah it's amazing how much heat you lose through a little gap. I had a friend who's fireplace wouldn't burn very good and I went over and cracked the outside door and it worked fine. His house was so tight the fire couldn't get enough air to burn. My dad used to build fireplaces and we always built a vent from the bottom of the firebox to the outside. Wood stoves have the same problem. You need a flow of air to make them work correctly. I like to leave my home a tad leaky on purpose because you need some fresh air coming in.
        Sealed up my garage with insulation up top, foam in the gaps, mudded and taped and primed the walls and ceiling, caulked the cracks, put trim on, the works. Now on the coldest day (well maybe not -50) but pretty damn cold, my garage stays at LEAST 32 degrees or warmer. With a little space heater running I can typically get the temp around 45. Nice enough to drink beer, listen to some VH boots, and work in the shop.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          I'm sick of winter. Let's go to fucking Hawaii......

party at sharky's
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mid to upper 40's the last couple days...and today it's OMGSnowmageddonPartWhatever2014!!!!

Then Friday, back to 45!
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Mid to upper 40's the last couple days...and today it's OMGSnowmageddonPartWhatever2014!!!!

Then Friday, back to 45!

Same here. It ain't that cold here, but I can't see out my window. And it's not because of alcohol...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

75 yesterday... 57 today... 62 tomorrow...

Finally some proper Spring weather... nothing below freezing also in the 10 day forecast. Time to clean up the golf clubs.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I opened the roof on the car today. YES...Spring!!!!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

50 today and 20 tomorrow. Love this psychotic weather on the Cape....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know — Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it — whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.

The dumbest, truly the dumbest people that ever voted cast their vote for Ubama. They can't read, can't hear, or can't comprehend.

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                        50 today and 20 tomorrow. Love this psychotic weather on the Cape....
                        All because your weather hates hippies.

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Much of the northeast is facing much more cold, much more rain, much more flooding, requiring much more heat, much more highway and transportation use, much less time to farm, creating much of the dismal summer muchly anticipated by the much maligned northeast leftists.

Much of Minnesota today is under much of a winter storm watch. Much of the West Coast will see much more flooding, much of Florida is under a tornado watch. This will hinder the Indycar qualifying in Saint Petersburg today.

Much of you NE leftists are going to be using much more of the subsidies leaving much less for other muchly costly summer catastrophes. Your carbon footprint grows by the hour. The only cure for global warming is to suck Al Gore’s cock much of the time, to mitigate much of the bad weather.

To say the least if not much less.

Followed by: I know, right?
                          Last edited by jacksmar; 03-29-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I know,,,,

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

right?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                                http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...er-freeze.html

You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know — Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it — whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.

The dumbest, truly the dumbest people that ever voted cast their vote for Ubama. They can't read, can't hear, or can't comprehend.

Yeah, exactly! Because oil production by huge multinational corporations is down under Obama!

The U.S. Produces More Oil than it Imports for the First Time in Decades

You can pull the Paul Stanley Thong® out of your asscrack and relax a bit now...

Comment

Working...