Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Latest info from NOAA for that community college dropout worshiping cocksucker:

The globally-averaged temperature for 2013 tied as the fourth warmest year since record keeping began in 1880. It also marked the 37th consecutive year with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average annual temperature was 1976. Including 2013, all 13 years of the 21st century (2001-2013) rank among the 15 warmest in the 134-year period of record. The three warmest years on record are 2010, 2005, and 1998.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

If you pay a 14% carbon tax to me, I will make the global warming go away.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Interesting the global warming data comes from countries that are pushing a carbon tax agenda.

Global warming was never going to be the problem that the Lysenkoists who have brought down western science made it out to be. Human emissions of CO2 are only 4 to 5% of total global emissions, counting natural causes. Much was made of the total atmospheric concentration of CO2 exceeding 400 parts per million. But if you asked the daffy NBC correspondent who hysterically reported on that what portion of the atmosphere 400 parts per million is, she transparently wouldn’t be able to tell you. One percent of the atmosphere would be 10,000 parts per million. The atmospheric concentrations of CO2 deep in the geologic past were much, much greater than today, yet life survived, and we have no record of any of the catastrophes the hysterics have claimed. Maybe that is because the temperature impact of increased concentrations of CO2 declines logarithmically. That means there is a natural limit to how much increased CO2 can effectively warm the planet, which would be well before any of the supposed climate catastrophes the warming hysterics have tried to use to shut down capitalist prosperity.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-28-2014, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Assuming that the global warming is actually really caused by man, is any of you fucking bitches doing ANYTHING at all to stop it other than bitching about it on the fucking internet?

No?

Then shut the fuck up, please.

Internet is really a dangerous thing... it gives "people" the illusion that they can change the world just by sitting on their asses & typing bullshit all day.

Fuck off, parky.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

It's gotten to be a bit insane. It reminds me of being a loan officer in the mortgage business. I could find an appraiser to give me any figure I wanted. If financial data can be fudged and cooked, so can scientific data. Follow the money. Look at any connected agendas and ask yourself "Who benefits?" If it's being pushed with alarmism be extra suspicious. You know shit like the banks saying if they don't get a bailout the economy is going to implode. Well Iceland told their bankers to fuck themselves and threw some of them in jail. Their economy is doing quite well.

When you have people like the Rothschild's selling alarmism and selling a global carbon tax at the same time, it's time to go Hmmmmm...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I also love how they name winter storms now and call them Arctic Vortexes. Talk to any old timer who grew up in the midwest. They will tell you it's 1970's winter weather. Nothing new. The news just makes it seem that way. Everything is alarmism now. Plus, with more media and people fighting for your attention, they juice it up. In the 70's you had like three network channels and your local newspaper. People get hit with so much more information now and a lot of it is garbage.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I also love how they name winter storms now and call them Arctic Vortexes. Talk to any old timer who grew up in the midwest. They will tell you it's 1970's winter weather. Nothing new. The news just makes it seem that way. Everything is alarmism now. Plus, with more media and people fighting for your attention, they juice it up. In the 70's you had like three network channels and your local newspaper. People get hit with so much more information now and a lot of it is garbage.
                It's not an arctic vortex, it's a polar vortex...and it's not new. The term has been used for decades, as has arctic front.

There's also the Alberta clipper and the yukon ferry....winter storm names we've used for decades up here.
                Last edited by Angel; 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

With Arctic summer sea ice rapidly disappearing, the native Inuit of Canada are encountering not only unsettling changes in their subsistence way of life, but also a growing number of outsiders who will further transform their once-isolated homeland.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    Assuming that the global warming is actually really caused by man, is any of you fucking bitches doing ANYTHING at all to stop it other than bitching about it on the fucking internet?

No?

Then shut the fuck up, please.

Internet is really a dangerous thing... it gives "people" the illusion that they can change the world just by sitting on their asses & typing bullshit all day.

Fuck off, parky.

Cheers!
                    I'm doing my part... switched most of my incandescent light bulbs to those florescent suckers. Replaced a bunch of outdoor lighting stuff from electric to solar powered. Installed smart power strips where applicable. Budgeting to put my own solar grid in place in the next year or two...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Budgeting to put my own solar grid in place in the next year or two...
                      we may be 4-5 years out, but def gonna invest in it. hopefully it'll be a little cheaper to install by then, but i'm sure they will have enacted regulations and fees to counter that.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Interesting the global warming data comes from countries that are pushing a carbon tax agenda.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...ing-is-here/2/
                        And most of the arguments against climate change come from corrupt cocksuckers on the take from big oil companies...

But what's your point? Is the carbon tax the cause of the scientific data of global climate or are the taxes are reaction too it?

Comment

Working...