Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

OK, here we are for this weeks installment of all that blood and gore you've come to know and love as.......

"The DLR Army serial killer thread"

I'm as giddy as a school girl over this weeks feature attraction. The story of two doctors, yes doctors that actually got away with their personal brand of kink......

So on with the show... And we have.........

TEET HAERM
    "It’s obvious this man has a scalpel and knows how to use it . . . You don’t find that kind of cutting edge on an ordinary knife. He knows precisely where all the internal organs are. Which makes it easy for him to remove the heart, the liver, the kidneys or the womb."
    Taken from a report filed by Dr. Haerm on a victim of the Stockholm serial killer (that was him)

BORN : 1953

DIED : not yet

VICTIMS : 7+
    To begin with I'll sort out the names. Some books refer to the young witness in this case as Teet Haerm's young daughter and others refer to her as being Dr. Allgrens daughter. I guess that I'll let you decide on the identity as I am not 100% certain either way (although I believe that she is Dr. Haerms daughter). ALSO the name of the doctor himself - Dr. Teet Haerm. Sometimes it is spelt Haerm, sometimes Harm, and sometimes Härm. Since I prefer Haerm that's the one I'll use, mmmkay? So let's get to the story.

Dr. Haerm is almost alone in his field when it comes to murder. You see the good doctor was head forensic psychologist for the police in Stockholm, Sweden. He was very highly respected in the field as well.

So let us start this story in 1984. Haerm was a medical examiner that was used regularly by Stockholm police in the cities murder cases. He had also been published in many forensic medical journals which had made sure that he was well on the way to becoming an established expert in the field. His pet topics were suicide by strangulation and the methods of sexual psychopaths. All his success was seen as triumph in the face of adversity as his wife had killed herself two years earlier leaving Teet to bring up their daughter alone.

On July 19, 1984, the carefully dissected body of Catrine de Costa was found in garbage bags on a police sports ground. Dr. Haerm was called in and he reconstructed the body (except for the head and one breast which could not be found, hummmmm). D. Haerm was able to find the identity of the body through fingerprints.

One week later the good doctor was called in again. 26-year-old prostitute Annika Mors was found dead in a public park. Dr. Haerm found that she had been savagely raped, then strangled and mutilated. He also said that he believed the same perpetrator has committed the earlier murder of de Costa. Dr. Haerm told the head investigator in the case that,

"This surgery was done in a very professional manner. . .
    the person who did this must have medical training."

On August 1st another body was found. Kristine Cravache, 27, was found naked and strangled in Stockholm’s red light district.

Over the next few weeks Lena Grans, Cats Falk, Lena Bofors, Lena Manson and Lota Svenson all disappeared. Police assumed that they all suffered the same fate as the first three.

One of these women, Lena Bofors, had promised to supply police with information on the murderer, whom she said worked for the police. Unfortunately for police and Lena she was never seen again following her promise of ‘naming names’.

Not having any real clues to go on police chose to blanket the red light district. All prostitutes were questioned about strange men. As one would expect they received quite a few tit bits of information, but almost all mentioned one guy in particular, a man driving a white VW.

Once police did a check on the white VW van they came up with a name that surprised them, Dr. Teet Haerm. He was bought in for questioning.

While Haerm was being questioned police searched his home. There they found something very disturbing - a picture of his wife choking to death. I guess that it would have been hard for her to have taken this picture as she had apparently hung herself. The police believed they had another murder on their hands.

But police still didn’t have enough to prove anything definite so they had to release the doctor. The fact that nothing had been proven against him his employer still found reason to fire him from his job.

While Haerm was trying to find his feet back on the street without a job, with a massive stigma attached to his name (poor guy), police continued to look into the serial murder case that he was suspected of.

But police were getting nowhere, if it was Dr. Haerm who had acted out these murders he had covered his tracks much to well, or so it seemed at this stage.

In March 1985 the bodies of two of the missing prostitutes were found. Lena Grans and Cats Falk were found in a car submerged near the sea near Hamarby. They were killed in a similar manner to the earlier victims.

On January 7, 1986, another body was found. Tazunga Toyonaga, a Japanese student, was found in Copenhagen. She had also been strangled and mutilated.

One of Dr. Haerm’s best friends was Dr. Thomas Allgren. Dr. Allgren also had a secret passion, but his was much more nasty than Teet’s, he liked to play with his little daughter, Karin. You can probably guess what the meaning of that was.

So when police found out about this sicko’s pastimes they were quick to pounce on him. He didn’t take his time in admitting his ‘love’ for his 4 year old daughter. He also, when prompted, told police that his friend Teet was present on some occasions when he molested the little girl. But he went further, he told police that he had helped butcher prostitutes with his friend also.

Allgren told police that Haerm picked up prostitutes from the street and took them back to the morgue. Once there he would ‘do his business’, then strangle and dismember them.

Allgren told police that Haerm was intent on wiping whores off the face of the earth. He also said that Haerm was very fond of eating the prostitutes flesh. I guess butchering whores can make you pretty hungry. According to Allgren, it was alway Haerm who initiated the murders, never him.

On October 28, 1987, Haerm was arrested and charged with the murder of seven prostitutes, his wife and the Japanese student.

The prosecutions lead witness - Haerm’s 5 year old daughter (sometimes referred to as Karin Allgren). Apparently she witnessed the two doctors behead a whore with a power-saw. And she was TWO at the time of the murder. She was FIVE when she testified. What the prosecution want them to believe is that she was able to remember something that happened when she was TWO YEARS OLD. Not that these fucker didnt deserve alot of slow death, but a two year old witness?? But the prosecutors were able to find twelve people who bought it, and these were the twelve people in the jury box.

"They threw the head away. . . and then the lady was chopped up."

Both Haerm and Allgren were found guilty of one murder, prostitute Catrine de Costa, and were both given life sentences.

AND NOW IT GETS REALLY STRANGE!!!

In May 1988 Dr. Teet Haerm and Dr. Thomas Allgren were given a retrial. The judge saw the method used to convict a man on the word on an accomplice who admitted his part in the crime under extreme duress and a three year old memory of a five year old child "unsound"......

The new judge found that while both men probably committed the act of murder there was a high level of doubt. He ordered both doctors to be released.

As far as anybody knows these two are still living the life of free men.

Shit, wheres the guys like the ones that killed Dahmer and Desalvo when ya need 'em??????

And the quote of the week......

"We wanted to do a crime that the world would have to stand up and take notice."
    SUSAN ATKINS
    Last edited by Igosplut; 03-20-2004, 10:56 AM.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Elitest

Im stuck for another one!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Do you have Canada's infamous pig farmer pickton in here yet? They announced last week that some people may still have pork in their freezers that may contain human meat. He gave it away to acquaintances!

60 + hookers missing, some DNA found on his farm, some in the processing plant area. YUCK!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Angel....Baby, ya know you hit Igo in a soft spot dont ya..........

REQUEST!!!!!

Yes we love 'em here..... And yes JG I'm still workin on yours.....

I must admit, This guy sailed under my radar. And WHAT a guy....60+??? whew, talk about devotion to his personal kink......
          we'll see if we can do 'er some justice. Everything on this guy is either one paragraph, or ten pages long so we'll try to cut and steal the best....Of course with my own personal alterations......

So for the non-Canadian slasher public may I introduce......

Robert William "Willie" Pickton!!!

Willie boy puts Canada on the serial killer map in a big way...

Born: 1950

Died: Not yet

Victims: Charged with 31, But could be 63+

In 1905, 52 years after the first Europeans settled in the area that is now called Port Coquitlam, William Pickton, the great-grandfather of Willie Pickton, bought land near a mental hospital (go figure). William Pickton raised hogs. His children grew up and raised hogs, and his children's children grew up and raised hogs, all on the very same farm. Then in the late '50s the Picktons were forced to sell their farm and move. They had to make way for Lougheed Highway.

In 1963, Leonard Pickton and his wife, Helen Louise, bought 40 acres of swamp for $18,000, towed their blue-and-white farmhouse (I KNEW this would come down to trailer trash) to the site, and began raising children and pigs. They had two sons, Robert and David, and a daughter, Linda, who was not brought up on the farm but in the city, where she attended boarding school. Linda eventually married a businessman, and currently lives in the relatively posh neighborhood of South Granville, near downtown Vancouver.

Linda's brothers, Robert and David, remained on the farm, with its shit, it smells, its blood and butchery. The boys' father died in 1978 and their mother followed him to the grave in 1979. The brothers, then in their late 20s, inherited the farm with their sister.

In 1994, the Picktons struck it rich. Their farmland, purchased for $18,000 in 1963, was worth $300,000 in 1993. By 1994 it was valued at $7.2 million. In the fall of 1994, they sold a part of their farm for $1.7 million to Eternal Holdings, a townhouse development company. That same year the city of Port Coquitlam also bought a chunk of their land, for $1.2 million, and turned it into a park. In 1995, Port Coquitlam's school district bought a piece of the pig farm for $2.3 million, and built Blakeburn Elementary School on the site.

Arial view of the Picktons pig farm

After making his small fortune, David Pickton left the family farm and moved a mile or less down the road to a new property on 2552 Burns Road, where he opened a party hall called Piggy's Palace in 1996.

Robert Pickton now had the resources and the freedom to do as he pleased. Piggy's Palace was a "nonprofit society" dedicated to raising money for "sports organizations and other worthy groups." The long tin shed on 2552 Burns Road was visited by almost everyone in Port Coquitlam. And not just badass people: two mayors, several city council members, local business and civic leaders, ice hockey moms, high school and elementary school students--they all came for "functions, dances, concerts and other recreations" at Piggy's Palace. Port Coquitlam Coun- cillor Darrell Penner, according to the Now, visited Piggy's Palace "a few times," believed that thousands of people had been to the place, and, though he had enjoyed some roasted pork, was certain it did not come from 953 Dominion Avenue, that is, from pigs that had been eating the women murdered on the Pickton farm (yea, right....)

But where else could it have come from? The entire city of Port Coquitlam (pop. 53,000), it seemed, was feeding on pigs that had been fed by the suspected serial killer Robert Pickton.
          It wasn't just the guests of Piggy's Palace who consumed Pickton's pigs. The unusable remains of the pigs Robert slaughtered and served to his friends and neighbors--pig entrails, brains, bones, nerve tissue, and gore--were taken by truck to a rendering plant near the DES called West Coast Reduction Ltd. Many are certain that the partial remains of the murdered street walkers were also trucked to West Coast Reduction Ltd.

Located on 105 North Commercial Drive, West Coast Reduction's facility is impressive. It's a complex of huge cylindrical cookers, storage tanks, office buildings, industrial stacks, and railroad tracks. The plant turns animal bones, guts, fish, blood, pig entrails, used restaurant grease, and, now many believe, the remains of sex workers into a number of consumer products, like lipstick base, soaps, shampoos, and perfumes. These commodities that improve human appearance are shipped all over the world. As well as beauty products, the rendering plant also make food for farm animals that humans consume.

"Vancouver residents have recently learned... that fragments of some of these dead women's bodies may have entered the food chain through the rendering plant" cites a statement made by the regional director of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Shiela Fagnan: "We made inquiries after learning that Robert Pickton had met the women he is accused of killing on his trips to the rendering plant.... Any testing that would have been done [at the plant] would be around surveillance for chemical residues. I can't imagine any testing that would distinguish, um, you know--[one] animal matter... from another."

Yeow!!!!!! Not your everyday slasher I'd say..........More tomorrow kids..
          Last edited by Igosplut; 03-24-2004, 11:19 PM.
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

OK kids. I didnt forget about this weeks installment, Its just that I worked all week end and didnt have a chance to mangle the text into something suitable for posting.

I did realise that I sorta put the pigs before the hookers, so to speak so the story got a little sidetracked......We'll try to repent with this weeks installment in the next two days......

So untill then, I'll give ya a quote of the week from one of the big favorites here at the DLR Army serial killer thread......

"I've killed no one. I've ordered no one to be killed. These children who come to you with their knives, they're your children. I didn't teach them, you did."
            CHARLES MANSON
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

OK, We're back and all fired up to complete the installment of Robert "Willie" pickton Quite the sick fuck, wouldnt ya say??? We'd also like ta hear from you western Canadian members that might have sampled o' Willies "specially" raised pork. That would sorta add that personal touch to this installment. After all, Its all about Bacon and Hockey up there, aint it??

Now to pick up where we left off, There was a large amount of hookers poofing into thin air.........

No other slum or ghetto in Canada matches the squalor of Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside 10-block urban wasteland (where Pickton frequented for his victums), with rundown hotels and pawn shops, stained and fractured sidewalks, gutters and alleyways littered with garbage, used condoms and hypodermic needles. They call the district “Low Track,” and it fits.

9 bodies in 15 years not unusual -- Crime statistics for Edmonton seem in line with prostitute deaths in other cities. The 15 victims were among 63 missing women, from the Vancouver Downtown Eastside. While some were reported missing immediately, others weren't noticed until months after they disappeared. Rebecca Guno, vanished from Vancouver in June 1983. Her name was the first of 61 women to disappear mysteriously over the 2 decades that followed.

Pickton, was charged in 1997 with attempted murder and aggravated assault of a prostitute, although for reasons that are unclear, he was never prosecuted. "He said, uh, that he could get rid of us, you know, dispose of us, and he wouldn't get caught and nobody would miss us because of who we were,” Kim (one of the lucky ones to get out alive) She claims Pickton then grabbed one of two knives placed on a side table. When he lunged at Mona(Mona Wilson, 26 last seen November 2001
              , Kim ran out the door.

After the prompting of several victims familys the police finally searched the farm. For years, police paid little heed, dismissing concerns that the women had been murdered, or that a serial killer was at work.
              Now, 40 officers from a special task force that was set up in the spring of 2002 are sifting through the dirt of the pickton pig farm. Relatives of the missing women say they are encouraged by what police told them was a major development in the case. They have lived for years not knowing whether their daughters, sisters and nieces were dead or alive, but they are also sickened to think what police might find at the pig farm.

The investigation will be long and painstaking, and there is a chance that pigs on the farm may have destroyed crucial evidence. Experts say pigs will devour a human body, breaking bones to get at the marrow.

Pickton is charged with 1st-degree murder in the deaths of:

Sereena Abotsway, 29 disappeared August 2001
              Heather Bottomley, 25 disappeared April 2001
              Heather Chinnock, 30 last seen April 2001
              Jennifer Furminger, last seen in 1999
              Inga Hall, 46 last seen February 1998
              Helen Hallmark, last seen in 1997
              Tanya Holyk, 23 last seen October 1996
              Sherry Irving, 24 last seen 1997
              Andrea Joesbury, 22 last seen June 2001
              Patricia Johnson, last seen March 2001
              Jacqueline McDonell, 23 last seen January 1999
              Diane Rock, 34 last seen October 2001
              Mona Wilson, 26 last seen November 2001
              Brenda Wolfe, 32 last seen February 1999
              Georgina Papin, last seen in 1999

Victim DNA found:
              Marnie Frey missing since August1997
              Sarah de Vries vanished in 1998.

The last of the initial 15 charges was filed in October 2002.

Wella wella, That was quite a ride, Huh???

And the quote of the week.....

"I never knew where I was going, I never knew what I was doing - that's why you never nailed me . . . you never knew."
              ALBERT DESALVO
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Elitest

I cant read that green type Igo!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

[color=purple]Hmmmmm, I'm running outta colors[/purple]
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Another request has crossed the desk here at the Serial Killer thread. For this one we have to vere into left field, Or as I'd like to say, Left field TASMANIA DEVIL style........

Yes Panamark threatened to lock this thread, and ban my username if I didnt put something up from his neck of the woods "Toot Sweet Mate". Crikies we cant have that now can we??

So off into TAZ left field we go. Also, this is technically a mass murder story not a Serial killer. So, what the hell is a Mass Murderer? Its described as "Any single event, single location homicide involving four or more victims is classified as mass murder." From there it branches out into 'classic mass murder' and 'family mass murder', both pretty self explanatory. We also have spree murder, which is just a mass murder with two or more different locations with no cooling off period between each murder.

So now you know what one is, why not see what one does...........

Introducing

Martin Bryant

"That doesn't matter, um, it's good to have a talk to people. I tell you I'd rather be in at Kentucky Fried Chicken at this minute."
                    Marty talks to the police after his day in the sun.

BORN : May 7 1967
                    DIED : not yet, although he has been trying recently.
                    Became Famous : April 28 1996

Marty was a simple guy. The psychiatrist say he has the mental age of an 11 year old. Not suprising really. Well anyway, Marty owned some guns. And one day he went for a little drive down to Port Arthur, on the georgous little island state of Tasmania, Australia (not too far from where Panamark lives). So, anyway, Marty decided to go hunting, I don't think anyone really knows why, I doubt whether Martin has a clue either. While at Port Arthur Marty shot some people, over 60 in fact, and of these people shot 35 died.

Interesting Bits

Martins nickname is "Stupid Marty", not hard to figure out why.

Martin was rich. He had been shacked up with an old woman who left him a shitload of money, perhaps he wasn't that stupid after all.

Port Arthur is an old convict site and when Martin started killing people most of the crowd actually thought that it was all a reinactment of old convict days.

It took Bryant only 90 seconds in the Broad Arrow Cafe to kill 20. He really must have been psyched.

He then took the road to the Sea Scape Inn, and along the way 12 more ended up dead. Then he eventually stopped at the Sea Scape, killing the owners and a guest.

All up 35 Dead, and Marty comes running, naked, out of the burning Sea Scape, badly burned but alive.

He never had a gun licence.

His favorite films were BABE and The Sound of Music.

He once flew to Disneyland but came home after three days because it started raining.

In late 1995 Marty lost his luggage while returning to Australia and, when found, customs found 4 pornographic videos containing Beastiality in them.

Martin walked out of the cinema during Casino because he didn't like the violence in it.

Random Quotes

"Nobody ever wants to listen to me, or go with me. I'm getting fed up with this. I'll think of something, and everybody will remember me."
                    Allegedly said to a neighbour a year before the massacre.

"I've got something important to do tomorrow"
                    Allegedly said the night before the massacre.

"No one gets away from me"
                    Allegedly yelled at a victim.

"I wish I had that AR-15 in here, then I could probably get out.....I don't like being locked up, it's not very nice."
                    Martin shows some great thinking in his interview with police.

"You see, if people don't do these unfortunate things, you guys wouldn't have a job."
                    Marty show some more great thinking.

"Yes....It's a sweet little gun. Because it's so light."
                    His description of the AR-15.

"I wish I'd had a few more friends. But I didn't have a great deal of friends at school so it made things difficult."
                    A reason perhaps?

"Umm, well they've got a saftey-catch thing."
                    When asked about how safe guns are.

Most of these quotes are taken from Martin Bryant interview with police on Jult 4th 1996. Others are from various newspaper articles.

Marty hits the big time

And the quote of the week.....

"I'm a sick person. I know that. How could a normal guy do what I did? . . . It was like another guy was inside me."
                    ALBERT DE SALVO
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Thanks IGO !

Some good research once again. Correct me if Im wrong, but I think this was the worst case of mass murder involving a gun ever. It was a horrible day in Oz, I remember watching the TV when it was happening, they had no idea how many people he had shot, just that
                      there was a lot of them. The whole of Australia wanted the cops to shoot the fucker when they had him cornered.
                      The government ended up banning practically all firearms after this incident. These laws are in place to this day.

The site at Port Arthur was already infamous for its brutal torture and treatment of convicts. Its well known in Paranormal circles as a "haunted hot spot" if you are into that sort of thing. Then this shit goes down. Tasmania ?? Theres something strange going on down
                      there.
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

not really serial killers, but I know JG wanted something like this

Bear River (Massacre at Boa Ogoi)

On 29 January 1863 Colonel Patrick Edward Connor and about 200 California Volunteers attacked a Northwestern Shoshone winter village located at the confluence of Beaver Creek and Bear River, twelve miles west and north of the village of Franklin in Cache Valley and just a short distance north of the present Utah-Idaho boundary line. This band of 450 Shoshoni under war chief Bear Hunter had watched uneasily as Mormon farmers had moved into the Indian home of Cache Valley in the spring of 1860 and now, three years later, had appropriated all the land and water of the lush mountain valley. The young men of the tribe had struck back at the white settlers; this prompted Utah territorial officials to call on Connor's troops to punish the Northwestern band. Before the colonel led his men from Camp Douglas at Salt Lake City north to Bear River, he had announced that he intended to take no prisoners.

As the troopers approached the Indian camp in the early morning darkness at 6:00 a.m., they found the Shoshone warriors entrenched behind the ten-foot eastern embankment of Beaver Creek (afterwards called Battle Creek). The Volunteers suffered most of their twenty-three casualties in their first charge across the open plain in front of the Shoshone village. Colonel Connor soon changed tactics, which resulted in a complete envelopment of the Shoshone camp by the soldiers who began firing on the Indian men, women, and children indiscriminately. By 8:00 a.m., the Indian men were out of ammunition, and the last two hours of the battle became a massacre as the soldiers used their revolvers to shoot down all the Indians they could find in the dense willows of the camp.

Local Mormons from Franklin numbered the slain Shoshone at 368 and reported that 75% of the dead were women and children. After the slaughter ended, some of the undisciplined soldiers went through the Indian village raping women and using axes to bash in the heads of women and children who were already dying of wounds. Chief Bear Hunter was killed along with sub-chief, Lehi. The troops burned the seventy-five Indian lodges, recovered 1,000 bushels of wheat and flour, and appropriated 175 Shoshone horses. While the troops cared for their wounded and took their dead back to Camp Douglas for burial, the Indians' bodies were left on the field for the wolves and crows.

Although the Mormon settlers in Cache Valley expressed their gratitude for "the movement of Col. Connor as an intervention of the Almighty" in their behalf, the Bear River Massacre has been overlooked in the history of the American West chiefly because it occurred during the Civil War when a more important struggle was taking place in the East. Of the six major Indian massacres in the Far West, from Bear River in 1863 to Wounded Knee in 1890, the Bear River affair resulted in the most victims
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

i recall that as the coroner detailed the injuries to the deceased,
                          bryant sat there in court giggling in a high girly voice.
                          a truly sick puppy. have we looked at ivan milat yet?

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'll get to that probably this weekend. Too many things going on right now............sorry
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

thanx igo, btw your thread is a cool read man!!

Comment

• DLR7884
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

7 MONTHS LATER.....

DLR7884
                                THIS THREAD STILL SUCKS!
                                Originally Posted by WARF:
                                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...