X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I don't have one of them things... waste of money to me. I don't care that much for phones...

Donnie has one though.
    I do have one and everybody else should too. www.meetthebrick.com
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Here ya go, you fucking twerp:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

tune in tokyo
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Here ya go, you fucking twerp:
          Why would I not be surprised if that's really your front door, hahaha

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Got it at Wal-Mart for $14.99

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

stop spending money at wal mart
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Oh, a white trash phone.
                Oh grandpa bought the extra battery pack. Yeah. Now he can talk an extra five minutes on that brick. You could cave someone's skull in with that phone.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Walmart rules! Let's all go down there and do the 5150 Walk!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Oh grandpa bought the extra battery pack. Yeah. Now he can talk an extra five minutes on that brick. You could cave someone's skull in with that phone.
                    Nah, he was too busy banging the life out of a dozen New York aspiring models...That phone had an integrated panty dropper!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Nah, he was too busy banging the life out of a dozen New York aspiring models...That phone had an integrated panty dropper!!
                      Ahh yes. The 80's! When nobody cared about decadence because they thought if they worked hard enough they could be rich too!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Walmart rules! Let's all go down there and do the 5150 Walk!!!
                        5150 walk. Yeah. Walmart is a Sammy type joint. We's having a rollback on the Spongebob capri shorts.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          5150 walk. Yeah. Walmart is a Sammy type joint. We's having a rollback on the Spongebob capri shorts.
                          Higgins - I don't know about the rest of the country, but the Walmarts down here are absolutely Duckified. They got Duck towels, Duck blankets, Duck clothes, Duck cookies, Duck sheets, blah blah blah. Yeah, that's just what I want to wrap up with on a cold nite - an old ugly fucker with a nasty looking beard. Wait - I think I know what I'm gonna get Kristy for Christmas this year!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

A pair of these to stomp your face in will do

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Higgins - I don't know about the rest of the country, but the Walmarts down here are absolutely Duckified. They got Duck towels, Duck blankets, Duck clothes, Duck cookies, Duck sheets, blah blah blah. Yeah, that's just what I want to wrap up with on a cold nite - an old ugly fucker with a nasty looking beard. Wait - I think I know what I'm gonna get Kristy for Christmas this year!
                              I hate Walmart. I can remember when small towns really had some great mom and pop general stores. In fact some of those stores sold things you couldn't find in the big box stores. Walmart targeted small towns and ran those stores out of business. I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in probably ten years. They used to have this real fake american patriotic theme and most of what was in the store was MADE IN CHINA. In fact, after 9/11 the country fell into this real sick fake patrotism mode and Walmart totaly marketed to it. They had bundles of MADE IN CHINA american flags for sale. That irked me. Then they started selling so many chinese made goods the stores actually started to smell like china.

Now anyone who's been to Guangdong China knows the place has a certain smell to it. It's a combination of humidity, air pollution with a tinge of diesel to it, the smell of heavy weight industrial oil, and whatever is being cooked in the vending wagons for lunch. It's the Guangdong smell. Walmart stores smelled like Guangdong while they wore american flags. That's it! I'm done with this shit!

I never got the Duck Dynasty thing. All I know is duck calls were more lucrative than I ever imagined and now those guys have gone full Chaim Witz with their merchandising ventures. Are they really baptists? They are almost more jewish than Gene Simmons is.

Don't even get me started on all that camouflaged shit. Fine if you are going bow hunting but who wants a woodland camo beer can holder or woodland camo car seat covers? Then people pay extra for the Mossy Oak brand. I was on a fishing trip. I lost my sunglasses. I go into a place and the only glasses they have are Mossy Oak camo sunglasses. I buy a pair. They broke. They were the most overpriced pieces of shit. The plastic in the frames was so brittle it just snapped like a cheap vending machine toy. Let's charge North Face prices for goobered up, Walmart grade MADE IN GUANDONG shit.

The other pathetic observation is the whole public got their panties in a bind over the whole Duck Dynasty gay controversy. Talk about a waste of time and energy. I just thank god the gays haven't gotten into the Mossy Oak trend. We don't need no fucking rainbow or pink colored camo.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-17-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A pair of these to stomp your face in will do
                                Why the Hell would anybody want to buy boots that would take a half hour just to lace up and tie the goddamned things (because you would never get them on your feet without totally de-lacing them)

Docs are quality boots (or at least they used to be. I'm assuming they didn't go to China like all the other companies, or there would have been mass skinhead suicide reports in the news) but I'll stick to normal high-tops.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...