X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Well I've obviously been using mine wrong...
    You're so funny, I almost forgot to laugh.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      You're so funny, I almost forgot to laugh.
      I love you too, dear.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Apple tin

"In 2013 many tech companies admitted to purchasing tin, used in soldering virtually every electronic device, from unregulated mines in Indonesia. Apple however refused to disclose where it sources its tin, even after Friends of the Earth, an international network of environmental organizations, mobilized 25,000 people to write to the company in protest. Use of unlawful labor extends into China where reports from SACOM and China Labor Watch document deplorable working conditions, including 100-hour workweeks, high levels of underage student labor, and unlivable wages—even though Apple had joined the Fair Labor Association in 2012."

Buy an Apple, get surveyed

Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, worth an approximate $98 billion. One would expect that such a company would be above taking financial short

"iBeacon, a new feature in iOS 7 that Apple claims acts as a “personal shopper,” went live in early December. The app guides i-device toting Apple Store customers to products, and updates employees on customer orders. The app uses push technology to let iPhone customers know if they are eligible for an upgrade while they browse in the store.

The technology is poised to be deployed by retailers all over the world, requiring only an iPad or iPhone with iOS 7 to serve as an iBeacon device within a store. TechCrunch reports that as many as 190 million iOS devices are iBeacon-ready, and this number will swell to over 250 million soon. An Android version is in development.

The scale of this consumerist technology is unsettling, as is its surveillance function. While Apple has taken a public stance against the widespread digital surveillance of the PRISM program, despite its historical compliance with it, the company clearly has no moral qualms about using surveillance technology for its own profit."

Let's see your pussy liberal news bias creepy college professor guy and lesbian captain top that, Ford.
        Last edited by Kristy; 04-04-2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Well I've obviously been using mine wrong...

Put it on vibrate before inserting, then wait for the fun to start.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I don't use iOS 7...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Apple tin

"In 2013 many tech companies admitted to purchasing tin, used in soldering virtually every electronic device, from unregulated mines in Indonesia. Apple however refused to disclose where it sources its tin, even after Friends of the Earth, an international network of environmental organizations, mobilized 25,000 people to write to the company in protest. Use of unlawful labor extends into China where reports from SACOM and China Labor Watch document deplorable working conditions, including 100-hour workweeks, high levels of underage student labor, and unlivable wages—even though Apple had joined the Fair Labor Association in 2012."

Buy an Apple, get surveyed

Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, worth an approximate $98 billion. One would expect that such a company would be above taking financial short

"iBeacon, a new feature in iOS 7 that Apple claims acts as a “personal shopper,” went live in early December. The app guides i-device toting Apple Store customers to products, and updates employees on customer orders. The app uses push technology to let iPhone customers know if they are eligible for an upgrade while they browse in the store.

The technology is poised to be deployed by retailers all over the world, requiring only an iPad or iPhone with iOS 7 to serve as an iBeacon device within a store. TechCrunch reports that as many as 190 million iOS devices are iBeacon-ready, and this number will swell to over 250 million soon. An Android version is in development.

The scale of this consumerist technology is unsettling, as is its surveillance function. While Apple has taken a public stance against the widespread digital surveillance of the PRISM program, despite its historical compliance with it, the company clearly has no moral qualms about using surveillance technology for its own profit."

Let's see your pussy liberal news bias creepy college professor guy and lesbian captain top that, Ford.
              It's funny how you think you're on top of shit...

In reality you're a day late, dollar short loser...

How 'bout you go try to intimidate people more your speed...

Retards for instance might relate better to you than we do...

Now get lost...

Oh snap! You already are...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Hello there - I'm a fucking asshole!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  Hi.

You know Smellvis is an asshole, right?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Apple however refused to disclose where it sources its tin, even after Friends of the Earth, an international network of environmental organizations, mobilized 25,000 people to write to the company in protest. [/i]

To get that in perspective that is one letter for every 6 thousand iPhones sold that year...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      It's funny how you think you're on top of shit...
                      So sorry for not "researching" InfoWars for my sole source of bullshit.

In reality you're a day late, dollar short loser...
                      What does a chronically unemployed racist know about reality? Try not to overextend you use of cliches - they only serve to demonstrate your lack of education and ignorance.

How 'bout you go try to intimidate people more your speed...

Retards for instance might relate better to you than we do...
                      Yet you replied. Tell me, does irony go hand-in-hand with racism? I'm honored you take the F A T dick out of your mouth long enough to test your lack of grammar skills.

Now get lost...

Oh snap! You already are...
                      Only if you get cancer.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I predict with Steve Jobs gone, Wall Street will destroy Apple. Steve cared about the company. Wall Street just cares about money. The lack of caring about actual products and employees will make Apple shit again. The innovation will die and they will just be selling boring and overpriced products.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Hey. We just outsourced slavery and pollution to China. If you buy clothes you support slavery because the textile industry goes to the lowest bidder worldwide. That means people work in shitty and unsafe conditions in places like Bangladesh. I say protest this shit by not wearing any clothes at all.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                            Well, as long as you like fucking, that is all that really matters, lol.

Comment

• Mushroom
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2009

Hello, asshole here. What the hell is wrong with my iPhone? This is the only problem I've had with my 2 year old iPhone. I also have a LG G2 Verizon 4G LTE whatever the hell that is.

DDLRphoto.PNG

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I've had LG phones and iPhones. Never had a problem with either.

Comment

Working...