X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I saw the builder's club on Facebook but didn't join. I have too many unfinished projects already, I'm not taking on any more. They said everything will be open source.

The R2 builders were at the two Celebrations I went to. Some of those guys are waaaay into it. And there's always a Death Star mouse droid running around, pretty simple to build out of an RC car.

Trailer should hit at halftime of tonight's game. I will watch it at 4 am when I get up.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ever seen this?

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        I saw the builder's club on Facebook but didn't join. I have too many unfinished projects already, I'm not taking on any more. They said everything will be open source.

The R2 builders were at the two Celebrations I went to. Some of those guys are waaaay into it. And there's always a Death Star mouse droid running around, pretty simple to build out of an RC car.

Trailer should hit at halftime of tonight's game. I will watch it at 4 am when I get up.
        I've wanted to do my own Stormtrooper armor for a long time, quality 501st approved - not just some 800 buck eBay armor. I mean, being a Jedi is kinda gay and Stormtroopers are bad ass.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Wha no trailer ... You let me down boys
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ask and ye shall receive....

So there seems to be a Darth Vader 2.0 here..... did Luke follow in his daddy's footsteps??
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I've wanted to do my own Stormtrooper armor for a long time, quality 501st approved - not just some 800 buck eBay armor. I mean, being a Jedi is kinda gay and Stormtroopers are bad ass.
              There's been a how-to on one of the Gawker blogs over the last couple months.

My friend's brother in law has a set but I think it's permanently attached to a mannequin or something.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Got tickets for the 7:30 show on 12-17!

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  So there seems to be a Darth Vader 2.0 here..... did Luke follow in his daddy's footsteps??
                  Abrams has already commented on Kylo Ren. I won't spoil it here, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Am trying to duck spoilers but get that's gonna be tougher the closer it gets
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Look at all the fucking posers & dumb jocks here tonight!

Star Wars? Pfft! That's too mainstream nowadays. Any dumb fuck can watch that shit.

If you want nerd cred, you gotta EARN IT! Fuck Star Wars, I'm playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Pool of Radiance from 19fuckin'88! OLD SKOOL, motherfuckers!

Well, not exactly old skool... I got a few modern tweaks & third-party programs, BUT THAT ONLY ADDS TO THE NERDNESS!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Man, look at all this fucking text, with just a small window the size of a postage stamp for those fancy modern graphics.

That's how you know you're playing a proper elitist game. Fuck the dumb graphics whores, I'm a true Elitist jerk!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Enough with your advanced shit play a proper game!

I just completed it in 5 minutes - that's really fucked up those games were not cheap...

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Man, look at all this fucking text, with just a small window the size of a postage stamp for those fancy modern graphics.

That's how you know you're playing a proper elitist game. Fuck the dumb graphics whores, I'm a true Elitist jerk!
                            Love the "chat" text box in your screen cap... pretty much covers it all 'round these parts:

"You have entered a very unclean stable. There is evidence that a large and untidy animal had lived here".

Yes, you have an most definitely it did.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Enough with your advanced shit play a proper game!

I just completed it in 5 minutes - that's really fucked up those games were not cheap...
                              You completed Adventure in 5 minutes? Get fucked! You used a walkthrough!

I've never played it, though, so I wouldn't really know, but the word is that these old Atari games are very short when you know what you're supposed to do, but they're so cryptic that you'd get stuck until you lucked out. Things like a hidden pixel door in a wall that looks exactly like every other wall & stuff.

Or The Raiders of the Lost Ark, where you had to use the second controller to leave the first screen! No thanks, I love Monkey island & Broken Sword, but there's a limit when it comes to obtuse puzzles. Atari was/is just too cryptic for me.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                                Love the "chat" text box in your screen cap... pretty much covers it all 'round these parts:

"You have entered a very unclean stable. There is evidence that a large and untidy animal had lived here".

Yes, you have an most definitely it did.
                                Honestly, I didn't even think about that. That was just the first room I entered after I posted the first screenshot.

It took me quite a while to get what you were saying, but I did.

So true. So true.

Irony is a funny bitch & the central force behind the workings of the Universe.

Comment

Working...