Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've always thought a sequel, or prequal, should include the time between the six films and without Luke, Leia, Darth, Obi, etc. Like, how did the "Bothan Spies" steal the Death Star blue print? Was there a mini-rebellion within the Empire ranks? Etc.

Did Vader train a midi-chlorine laden Empire officer to be a Sith only to have him discover the "Light Side?" The best they can come up with is to revisit Luke's severed hand? FFS...

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's what the new Star Wars Rebels cartoon is going to cover.

Set five years before Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, the series follows a motley group of rebels—all of whom have been affected by the Galactic Empire in one form or the other—that band together in a small group aboard a freighter starship called the Ghost. The series will also focus on the origins of some of the groups that form the Rebel Alliance.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

They lost me with Jar Jar Binks. What's Disney going to do? Put the next Miley Cyrus or Lindsay Lohan in it? It should be called Whore Wars.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
          I was wondering too if Lando Calrissian would make a comeback sometime.
          Yeah. He gets laid a lot and shoots a few people.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            BTW, did I show you guys my new shoes?

Do those come in Size 15?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

It all sounds a bit fat fetched
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Do those come in Size 15?
                Looks like any style "Authentic" lace ups stop at size 13.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  It all sounds a bit fat fetched
                  It does, US size 15 is 14.5 in the UK.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

14.5 in metric?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shoes aren't metric or imperial, they are just on different scales.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up FORD is a freak in any country.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That's what the new Star Wars Rebels cartoon is going to cover.
                        All the offshoot productions that you're supposed to follow in order to know the full back story only aid in the destruction of the film series. If I didn't hate the prequels enough, everyone was just expected to have watched the Clone Wars animated series before getting to the film of episode III. It's all too scattered. They (Lucas and crew) knew how starved all the fans were, so they gave too much of a good thing that turned out to be not very good at all.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There were the two "microseasons" of Clone Wars that came out before Ep III, but the regular half hour shows came out after. The short series introduced General Grievous but other than that I didn't feel that it was a must-view before seeing Revenge Of The Sith. I didn't keep up with the half hour shows.

Disney is also planning spinoff movies but I think that's going to be more about individual character origins instead of filling in the blanks between the main movies.

Now that Lucas has said the original six movies are canon, all the books may as well be an alternate universe. I've only read maybe seven out of the hundred (?) that they put out.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

There were the two "microseasons" of Clone Wars that came out before Ep III, but the regular half hour shows came out after. The short series introduced General Grievous but other than that I didn't feel that it was a must-view before seeing Revenge Of The Sith. I didn't keep up with the half hour shows.

Disney is also planning spinoff movies but I think that's going to be more about individual character origins instead of filling in the blanks between the main movies.

I read that , but lets be clear here who gives a shit unless it's the Han Solo back story . Which would be Stella , literally

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Solo and Boba Fett, after Ep II. Who's gonna care about some diplomat's back story? Maybe make one about Calrissian, but do it like an old blaxploitation film!

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Solo and Boba Fett, after Ep II. Who's gonna care about some diplomat's back story? Maybe make one about Calrissian, but do it like an old blaxploitation film!
                                Bam chick awahwah

Comment

Working...