X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
    Wait til you get to the episode that King wrote himself AND has a cameo in it.
    He always does a cameo. Well, except for The Shining. He didn't like that film.

I loved it.

10:1 it's a funny cameo.

Cheers!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
      Wait til you get to the episode that King wrote himself AND has a cameo in it.
      Nothing more EXCITING than a bald Dwight Yoakum.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kristy
        Nothing more EXCITING than a bald Dwight Yoakum.
        Funny you should mention Dwight. So many of my friends are into this shitty new school rockin' country that makes me wanna puke. I tell'em the only country I can tolerate is Dwight Yoakam and they're all like, "who da fuck izzat?" His stuff with Pete Anderson is pretty bitchin'.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Pete Anderson is an amazing guitar player.

Comment

• Susie Q
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Waiting on the next episode...

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Just finished Season 1.

Man, I really liked Max. What a grate character. So deliciously evil. And goddamned SMOKIN' to boot. I wouldn't mind a few rolls in the hay with that one. But all that time inside the dome & nobody knowing is a bit of a stretch, not to say impossible. I blame Spielberg.

Anyways, "Big Jim" is one of the best characters out there. What an amazing, multi-layered fucking son of a bitch. He reminds me of a certain mod that "loved this place so much", it wouldn't hesitate to "kill" anyone who crossed its path, just for a quick power trip. I hope they die slowly & painfully.

King comes through again.

This is reminding me more & more of Twin Peaks. It's definitely heading in that direction. I hope it doesn't end without ending, too.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...