X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Sorry not so... they just lie better than most and use stronger wording. Most career criminals are useless animals and predators...

There's a reason they are kept in cages...
    Oh, I didn't mean politicians, bankers or CEOs. Those are honest, hard-working, useful, nay VITAL members of society.

At any rate, anyone who puts a paedophile through hell before killing him is a Hero in my book.

Is there any crime more disgusting than to take advantage of a defenceless creature? Not for me.

Cheers!

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD
      Jerksmear would never post a picture if the perp was white.
      This is where I was going with my post.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
        This is where I was going with my post.
        so you would feel fine if the perp was white........and fuck the victim................

vette, blacks are just the same as whites and anything a man can do; a woman can do better...........

btw, if you supported the kenyan houseboy, you supported this pedo faggot...............
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Is there any crime more disgusting than to take advantage of a defenceless creature? Not for me.
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
            No disrespect... but it should be easy enough to find plenty of reports of this ilk where the perp is a whitey. Maybe go that route next time?
            Because Jacksmar thinks only white guys should have sex with boys!

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by jacksmar
              so you would feel fine if the perp was white........and fuck the victim................

btw, if you supported the kenyan houseboy, you supported this pedo faggot...............
              Dude, are you really making that kind of a stretch, or is it just shtick?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                KKKoch puppet "senator"/ election fraud beneficiary Ron Johnson (R - Wisconsin) is a "Kenyan houseboy"??

Because he's the only politician I know of who has supported pedophiles.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  KKKoch puppet "senator"/ election fraud beneficiary Ron Johnson (R - Wisconsin) is a "Kenyan houseboy"??

Because he's the only politician I know of who has supported pedophiles.
                  Right, just like Jacksoffboys is a Florida Republican. Did he vote for this guy?

Where is his photo by Papssmear? Oh, yeah, he's a white Republican pedo....

Comment

Working...